Evomuse Supernova -what can one expect?

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, as some of you might be aware I have been 'cutting' (coming back from couch lazyness!) sincemid October and have managed to lose some solid 24kgs to date. At a pace of 5-6kgs per month which is not bad assuming that I want to keep this off for good and not have a rebound!

While I know that at such a high level BF, supplements are maybe not that required I indeed used Lipo 6 Black UC and Ignit3 on the first 8 weeks and am not in a stim break. Have OG Norcodrene + Shift and Ignit3 + Assess1nate coming my way in the next couple of weeks (hope it won't take longer).

Since I started the stim break I am still losing between 1kg and 0.8kg per week but have added a Saturday night cheat refeed where I go a bit off limits as a way to also be able to enjoy with the family.

Now question is: would it make sense to add something like Supernova? And if the answer is yes, what can I expect in terms of results? Is there anything better in the market? Either from Evomuse which I saw has great products or any other brand? In example how would this compare to something like Exoderm?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supernova will help reduce VAT, which I guarantee is an issue at you mr BF level. As well, the browning effect on sub-q fat is pronounced and will yield both short term and long term results.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
1-2mm on your horizontal caliper measurement right next to the Navel, and about 1cm overall circumference. This was at maintenance and there could have been measuring errors (ie. less loss). In a deficit, you will obviously lose more due to the simple caloric restriction. Have you read the SuperNova thread in the EvoMuse section?