Spring cut stack

nduronio

nduronio

Awards
About to start my cut pretty soon here and just ordered all my supps. I think it's a pretty solid lineup but I always like to hear other opinions. My stack will be as follows:

- alphamax xt
- ep1c unleashed
- str3ngth unleashed
- ign1te
- assass1nate
- slinmax
- growth factor xt
- maca
- bloodshr3d raw ( pre fasted cardio days only)
- conqu3r unleashed

Also using vitamins/ general good health supps:
- orange triad
- orange oximega fish oil
- oximega greens
- orange health iq

I know this is like almost every natural anabolic/ diet aid there is but f*** it right? I don't think I have any overlapping ingredients besides he olive leaf from assass1nate and ign1te. Anyways let me know what you think. I may or may not log this depending on if I have time.

nduronio

nduronio

Awards
Figured I should probably post my stats as well. I'm just coming off a bulk where I went from 220 lbs and 10% bf to now being 245 lbs and 12-13% bf. My goal is to get in the 6-8 bf% range for the summer then just maintain all summer until it's time to bulk again. My diet and workout game is on point so no worries there, just figured these supps will be the extra "touch" I'm looking for.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Have you run any of these products solo before? This is a huge stack. Keep in mind that more isn't always better, especially when it comes to natural anabolics.

There are quite a few overlapping ingredients with this stack. For staters, both Alphamax XT and Growth Factor XT contain L-DOPA; which would end up delivering 500mg total per day. L-DOPA is great, but going overboard with it won't yield or increase your results.

Other overlaps that are also a concern are (-)-epi, caffeine, and olive leaf as you mentioned. I think it would be wise to scale back your stack a bit, and reconsider running all of these products at the same time. All great products, but pounding your system with every natural product under the sun isn't ideal.

My other concern is that you'll be cutting. Some of these products are great for cutting, but it would also be wise to consider saving some of these products for a time when you're eating enough to gain muscle and strength. If you're in a deficit, you won't be seeing much of any gains as a natural lifter, and therefore a lot of these products will be serving to simply maintain your current amount of lean mass.

Those are a few of my concerns, and with that said I would choose a preworkout product, and 2 additional products at the most. It's always smart to run these products solo first to see how they work, but if you want to make a stack I would choose 2 max.

nduronio

nduronio

Awards
I will most likely get flamed for this but no haha I have only ran alphamax in the past. I have been using the vitamins and stuff like that for a while and am currently using anabeta elite, erase pro, growth factor xt, and the slinmax. I have about 3 weeks before I start my cut and I will be done with my anabeta and erase in a week. I was planning on starting the ep1c and str3ngth this week then adding in the alphamax after I finish the anabeta/ erase. I was going to add the rest during my cut. I just want to maintain as much strength/ lean mass as possible during this cut and since money isn't a factor I got a little carried away haha. Also I have noticed that my body handles high doses of things very well so I'm not sure if that should be taken into consideration.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I will most likely get flamed for this but no haha I have only ran alphamax in the past. I have been using the vitamins and stuff like that for a while and am currently using anabeta elite, erase pro, growth factor xt, and the slinmax.
If you're currenlty using these products, I would recommend a break between the stacks. With most natural anabolic products, especially L-Dopa, it is recommended to not run them longer than 8 weeks consecutively before taking a 3-4 week break. I would give yourself a short break before starting any other natural anabolic products.

You may want to start the ep1c and str3ngth after you finish your current cycle. Run those two for 4 weeks while giving your body a break, and then follow that with Alphamax XT. Again, more is not always better. If you're eating properly and training hard, you shouldn't have a hard time maintaining strength and using Alphamax XT by itself. I would rather see most of your stack wait and be used in a calorie surplus so they could be used to their full potential.

nduronio

nduronio

Awards
Well I just started the growth factor xt a few days ago so the length of the l dopa wouldn't be a concern yet. But I do get what your saying about combing almost every natural anabolic at once. I appreciate your advice and will definitely be taking some things into consideration.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Well I just started the growth factor xt a few days ago so the length of the l dopa wouldn't be a concern yet. But I do get what your saying about combing almost every natural anabolic at once. I appreciate your advice and will definitely be taking some things into consideration.
Sounds good bro. And post up any questions you have in this thread, it's a great topic of discussion and I'm sure it'll be helpful info for others as well

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't think it's an awful idea but I do think combing more than about 3 of these will have no additional benefit. So unless you have the money to waste I would certainly set it up differently. If you've got money to piss away hell yeah I say go for it haha but there will be very little added effect. If you run 2-3 products at a time you will be able to gauge what works best for you and toss the rest of the crap out for the next run

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What exactly is your dosing? I wouldn't take BSR + CU + Ignite. That's wayyyyy too many stims. BSR is pretty strong on its own and has great appetite suppression. The alpha-y will hit you hard.

I would not run that as one mega stack for 8 weeks but rather extend the stack out over 16 or 24 weeks.

nduronio

nduronio

Awards
I was planning on subbing the BSR for the ignite on fasted cardio days. Conquer I was just going to use pre workout later on in the day

nduronio

nduronio

Awards
Also the dosing I was planning on running would be just the standard recommendations on the bottles