ECA with creatine??

Camaro1

Awards
Finished up a cycle and currently in pct. I'm looking at holding on to muscle and burn some fat. On going struggle I find. When bulking I put on muscle and fat as well. Then I feel fat and want to lean down. Then leaning down I feel small lol. I'm 6'2 250lbs. Good size bit of a belly nothing crazy but looking at shredding my midsection while preserving some mass. I know you can't build n cut simultaneously. What are your feelings on ephedrine caffeine pre and creatine post workout ?

Camaro1

Awards
Btw I'm 40 years old about 20% BF and working out 15 years. Currently doing a fasting protocol w some Keto diet w carbs post wo. Current supps are eca w some pump agents such as citrulline agmatine bcaa and jetmass post workout. Night time test freak or m test

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Why post workout?
EC pre-workout will boost performance

Creatine any time daily, no issue using both

Camaro1

Awards
Cause it's jetmass creatine blend best taken post

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Oh I definitely mis-read

You are using the EC pre and the creatine post

All is good

Making progress on the cut?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Btw I'm 40 years old about 20% BF and working out 15 years. Currently doing a fasting protocol w some Keto diet w carbs post wo. Current supps are eca w some pump agents such as citrulline agmatine bcaa and jetmass post workout. Night time test freak or m test
Keto diet is the best when you're trying to cut. And cutting just gets harder as you age. As far as your supplement routine I think that looks fine. It may just take some time and consistency with the keto diet and working out. I'd incorporate some HITT and switch it up so your body doesn't get use to any type of cardio.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Look into HMB supplementation it helps prevent catabolism while cutting products like clear muscle etc (not sponsored by muscle tech I'm just saying the one that comes off the top of my head)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Keto diet is the best when you're trying to cut. And cutting just gets harder as you age. As far as your supplement routine I think that looks fine. It may just take some time and consistency with the keto diet and working out. I'd incorporate some HITT and switch it up so your body doesn't get use to any type of cardio.
What makes keto best?

Or even better?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 5
java2013 Bulking 1
java2013 Pro Bodybuilding 10
Supplements 3
Supplements 2