Super Mandro (noob questions)

jbruuu6

Awards
I am a college baseball player looking to gain some mass over the summer this year. I'm looking to try out Super Mandro with a stack and a PCT afterwards.. again I am a noob and this would be my first cycle, so what're people's thoughts regarding a stack and what I should be taking? I plan on doing more research but it'd be nice to have other opinions.
Secondly, there is a possibility I would get drug tested in the fall. Is it worth taking over the summer? How long would it take to get out of my system? I'm not totally sold on taking Super Mandro yet, I'd like to weigh my options out first.

Sorry for sounding like a complete noob, but anything will help.

Konoby52

Konoby52

Awards
As a ncaa athlete subject to drug testing, I would be very wary of taking any PH, they will absolutely show up on a drug screen and your eligibility will be in question. Try something more natural like laxogenin,why results have been mixed in users it is worth try.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Also, try follidrone 2.0 best natty anabolic ive ever tried. It should do wonders for baseball considering the extra burst and endurance you get

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you need to stay away from prohormones. I would heavily suggest you try Forskolin 20% at about 250mg-500mg per day. Amazing stuff...

When it comes to drug testing, you just never know. I would look at more natural options. I am a big fan of LongJack at 500mg per day as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd agree with the others. If you're an ncaa athlete you're going to want to stay natural. Check out natural anabolics like products with epicatechin. Some good natty products are anafuse, ep1c unleashed, follidrone, ABE, x gels etc.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, taking into account the piece of mind, a comprehensive natty stack is the best route to go with here. Plus, considering how expensive it is to run a cycle properly (which is what u want to be doing) a hardcore natty stack would run you about the same and there is no need for PCT which means u can keep making gains all year long! AND you wont suffer the performance drop from some side effects and/or PCT.

Suggestions:
PA 3g/day
5a-Laxogenin Transdermal 100-200mg/day
Creatine 5g/day
ArA 1.5g Preworkout
BCAA 10-15g/day
Follidrone 4caps/dy
Agmatine 2-3g/day
MK-677 (Not sure about this one, check if NCAA checks for this) Other options are subQ GH releasers like CJC and GHRP
M-Test (or whatever test booster ud like, this is not necessary if ud like to save money and think your test levels are in range or high)
Invictus or 7-keto (Not sure about this one either, check with NCAA)
Forskolin
A PRISTINE DIET

This stack would work with just about every natty anabolic pathway I can think of. You could also add a PW or whatever other supp youve found works for you. If you decide to stack all of this together you could probably get away with dosing less than the recommended amount to make them last longer if you chose to.

Konoby52

Konoby52

Awards
Mk 677 is banned by the ncaa, along with every Sarm. I would definitely try Anafuse and increase your protein and Bcaa intake.

jbruuu6

Awards
Thanks for the response.. and your suggestions.. stack all of them? Or what to stack specifically? Obviously creatine/PW/BCAA for about everything, but what about the others? Thanks again.

jbruuu6

Awards
For some reason I read over the bottom, ignore the last question.

Konoby52

Konoby52

Awards
Protein intake should be 1.5 grams per lb of body weight, 5-10 grams of bcaa after workout, and I would try Anafuse as a natural anabolic, look at Bpi sports" best aminos", and a good workout program is 12 week shortcut to size, it's on bodybuilding.com and the owner of JYM supplements designed the program.