The Ingredient in 17-ProAndro

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
The main ingredient in this product is 5aOHP which is a prohormone with some pretty cool and unique characteristics. I brought this to market although I no longer own any part of LG Sciences (owned by the Hi-Tech Group).

5aOHP is an active hydroxy-progestin and don't let that scare you there are lots of progestin based steroids on the market and even a progestin based SARM. Progestins can absolutely build muscle when they are in the right form. Progestins of this sort do not cause gyno, they actually may reverse it.

I theorize that it can give you activity on its own and also convert to Stanolone (same end steroid EpiAndrosterone converts into).

5aOHP is a mild mass builder which can help you on a cut or a lean bulking cycle. The best does is 150mg per day minimum and it stacks well with wet prohormones like 4-Andro or lean mass builders like 11-OXO.

17-Pro by LG Sciences contains 50mg of this ingredient along with 50mg of Epicatechin. Epicatechin has been shown to possibly reduce myostatin levels along with increasing the conversion of prohormones into active steroids.

I certainly believe in this for a few different uses:

1) For me it DESTROYS gyno. Why? Well, the theory is that progestins help to reduce the actual estrogen receptor density itself. This means that in tissues like the breast, it's going to make whatever is wrong not as likely to cause issues.

I have experienced this first hand and our original tester (ON AM) had the exact same results. I do on occasion get gyno flair ups and ATD wasn't working nor was Arimistane. I tried low dose Nolva and got some relief but I found that it wore off during the day (didn't want to carry around that nasty research dropper). So, I tried out 17-Pro and literally my symptoms were gone in 20 minutes. I took 3 per day and got relief when pretty much nothing else was working.

2) It's a good mild anabolic. I can't afford to lose my temper. I find with anything androgenic, I can become kind of a dick. I don't like being like that because I have a business to run and a gym and to deal with customers. I find 17-Pro gives me nice mild gains but levels me out (5aReduced steroids absolutely do this) on the aggression side.

It's a great one to add to any cycle. Think of it as the modern 11-OXO. Not a major mass builder but a good stacker with some great benefits.

We have it on sale buy one get one 50% off... I worked with Hi-Tech to get this deal for AM members. Everyone needs to try this with their next cycle and it stacks really well!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/290243-17-proandro-buy.html

5aOHP_Conversion.jpg

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Better is relative. Doesn't seem to have the same aggression effects. Also seems to be easier on the prostate.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So, its end form is dht just like epiandro and androsterone. Guess there is only going to be some slight differences from all the secondary conversions. Interesting.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Yes but the natural form seems to antagonize the brain effect of DHT.