APS - Phenadrine V2

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recently won a bottle of Phenadrine here on AM. I will post my initial review and final review in here. If anyone is interested I will be logging it in my personal log next week. Ugly Sweater Routine - AnabolicMinds.com

Initial Review:
Dosing according to the label is 1 cap in the morning or 30 minutes pre-workout and 1 cap later in the afternoon.
Today I took 1 cap at 4:06 AM and I was in the gym warming up on the treadmill at 4:37 AM.

Taste:
No taste which is a good thing. Some pills you can get an after taste when you burp or even breathe.

Effectiveness:
Great clean energy. I was feeling happy about 10 minutes after taking it and I was wide awake and focused, but without the crack head feeling haha which can or can not be a good thing, i guess. I really liked it and I can't wait to stack it with a pump product. One thing I noticed was my heart rate was elevated and temperature warmer than usual even after a 45 minute workout when I was doing some post cardio (walking at an incline). It felt great. During my workout I just felt focused. I did arms no problem and pushed myself to rest pause and turn out more reps. I didn't feel anything different in the appetite department, but I do not think it claims it does. I felt a small crash at around 8 AM, but maybe due to the lower caffeine dosing that I am used to. I took my 2nd pill at about 10 AM. Again, clean, jitter-free energy.

I can't wait to try this out in its entirety.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Half-way review:

The phenadrine seems to be doing it's job. I weighed myself and was super surprised by weighing in at 177 lbs! I was 177 about 2 weeks ago, before phenadrine, and my carbs were only coming from my oatmeal in the morning and I was putting in 40-45 min cardio sessions 2x a day! These past 2 weeks I have been averaging 10-15 min once a day and I have been eating rice everyday and had cheat snacks all week this week haha. The energy is still super clean, but I increased to 2 pills pre-workout and 1 in the afternoon. The focus kind of wore off so I take one day off during the weekend. I might take both Sat and Sunday off to see if it helps.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad you're enjoying it!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
How's it been going so far man?!?!?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's it been going so far man?!?!?
Great. Taking 2 days off in a row helped lower my tolerance and start my lifting week strong again. I will be writing my final review in a couple of weeks

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Great. Taking 2 days off in a row helped lower my tolerance and start my lifting week strong again. I will be writing my final review in a couple of weeks
Excellent new man!!! Love hearing positive reports about this!!!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Things seem to be going well with Phenadrine V2. The 2 day break was a great idea. Sometimes just a small break is all that's needed. Taking one myself:)

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final review:
It was a good run. It definitely helped with maintaining my weight with some cheat meals on the weekends. The energy is very clean. I might plan on running this again sometime in july for my cancun vacation.

Things to note:
-You reach dmaa tolerance very quickly. About 1 week and the pills won't feel like they did again. You will quickly be on 3 pills a day.
-take a few consecutive days off. I did about 1-2 days just to help me get a kick again on Mondays.
-i would crash slightly about 5-6 hrs after taking, but it isn't bad.

Overall awesome product and way better than any other stim fat burner I have tried.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Final review:
It was a good run. It definitely helped with maintaining my weight with some cheat meals on the weekends. The energy is very clean. I might plan on running this again sometime in july for my cancun vacation.

Things to note:
-You reach dmaa tolerance very quickly. About 1 week and the pills won't feel like they did again. You will quickly be on 3 pills a day.
-take a few consecutive days off. I did about 1-2 days just to help me get a kick again on Mondays.

Overall awesome product and way better than any other stim fat burner I have tried.
Awesome awesome stuff man. Thanks for the great review, we appreciate it!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Final review:

Things to note:

nicely done, you just summed almost every dmaa product!!!

good job!!!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Enjoyed your review brother..

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Final review:

Things to note:

Good deal, I like the clean energy bit. Great review!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Excellent review