Xtend Perform vs Endur3+

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Hello, i am looking to use one during workouts and am curious about which is better and what the pros and cons of each are, thanks. I'm on a cut btw.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hello, i am looking to use one during workouts and am curious about which is better and what the pros and cons of each are, thanks. I'm on a cut btw.
Xtend Perform's biggest aspect
Peak 02 is the big aspect in Xtend Perform. I will let the feedback on these forums with over 20+ logs do all the talking regarding it.
Increased performance, better endurnace, and improved output on cardio and lifting.
- Carb Free
- Electrolytes
- Citrulline Malate

Endure +:
EAA Complex
Added Carbohydrates ( Carb 10)
- Hydromax
- Agmatine

Both Contain:
- Large dose of BCAA's
- Glutamine
- Electrolytes/Hydration Complex

You cannot go wrong with either, just remember there are some differences in formula. Some people like to stack a non-stim with Xtend Perform ( I use OL Conqu3r Non-Stim) which gives me the extra pump agents found in Endure+. So this also comes into aspect when painting the picture and how you are setting up your pre/intra supplement protocol.

Do you want a carb free product? Xtend Perform , and you can add your own dextrose, malto, HBCD, Waxy etc...
Do you want added Carbs? Endure +
Added Pump Agents? Endure +
Peak 02 for performance/endurance ? Xtend Perform

You won't go wrong with either.

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
I don't use Endur3+ but I do use Endur3 and Xtend Perform...I do one scoop each in about 20 ozs of H2O

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Should I take them both, Xtend Perform more in the beginning and endur3+ more towards the end?

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
You could buy some Primaforce PeakO2 and throw it in the Endure+.

(As a general statement) you would get the best of both worlds.
Considering most recommend 4g total Peak O2 per day for optimal results, you'd need to either consume two servings of Perform, or add it to your pre or post drink of choice along with Endure+. (Peak02 Label states to consume 2g post & pre) regardless of how you configure it, you want 4g/day. I read somewhere on here they are coming out with studies backing the use of only 2g/ day but I have not seen those yet.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Should I take them both, Xtend Perform more in the beginning and endur3+ more towards the end?
No need to
I outlined what both do, choose what you want

Do you want a carb free ? Xtend perform
Do you want one more aimed for pumps
With agmatine and hydromax ? endure +
Do you want added carbs? Endure +
Do you want the benefits of peak 02 for performance endurance and recovery? Xtend Perform

These are all deciding factors in your purchases based off what you want in your intra workout

You can always add peak02 in bulk to endure + or add carbs to Your xtend perform

Can't go wrong either way

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid analysis, Bob!

Haven't used Endur3+, but can vouch for the effectiveness of Xtend Perform. Bob turned me onto it when it released and I previously had used iForce Compete exclusively since its release. Now the same is true about Xtend Perform lol. Great stuff.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
If you go with endur + but some peak O2 and thank me later

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xtend Perform's biggest aspect
Peak 02 is the big aspect in Xtend Perform. I will let the feedback on these forums with over 20+ logs do all the talking regarding it.
Increased performance, better endurnace, and improved output on cardio and lifting.
- Carb Free
- Electrolytes
- Citrulline Malate

Endure +:
EAA Complex
Added Carbohydrates ( Carb 10)
- Hydromax
- Agmatine

Both Contain:
- Large dose of BCAA's
- Glutamine
- Electrolytes/Hydration Complex

You cannot go wrong with either, just remember there are some differences in formula. Some people like to stack a non-stim with Xtend Perform ( I use OL Conqu3r Non-Stim) which gives me the extra pump agents found in Endure+. So this also comes into aspect when painting the picture and how you are setting up your pre/intra supplement protocol.

Do you want a carb free product? Xtend Perform , and you can add your own dextrose, malto, HBCD, Waxy etc...
Do you want added Carbs? Endure +
Added Pump Agents? Endure +
Peak 02 for performance/endurance ? Xtend Perform

You won't go wrong with either.
Bob laid it out pretty well. If PeakO2 is a big concern, you can always purchase it bulk from primaforce and add it to endur3+.