Design my PCT

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently getting near the end of my OL Super-1, Super-Epi cycle. I've leaned out quite an it and seen definite gains. Obviously I want to keep them and stay lean. I also need to keep my athletic performance in top shape. So, I want to take my PCT into a non-hormonal phase into my next cycle. Ideally this phase would allow me to continue to keep my performance where it is and allow me to maintain or even make gains the good old fashioned way.

Here's what I'm thinking...
Clo - 50/25/25/25
AlphamaxXT - I've heard KingsBlood is good too.
OL Or1gin
Reduce XT (cont from cycle)
Super-Shred (cont from cycle)

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By "bridge" do you mean PCT? I am a little confused.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could you clarify your intentions? As in, how long do you think a bridge like this should be?

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
Bridge and pct = 2 different things
You shouldn't pct, then jump right back on as soon as your done with pct. Ya know the ol saying... Time on+pct time = MINIMUM time off hormonals. (And "pct") lol

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok I definitely haven't made myself clear, my bad.

My intentions are to get my PCT designed in addition to the Clo and test booster. Then roll into a non-hormonal or non-suppressive phase post PCT for 8 weeks that I can use before my next cycle.

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
Ahhh. Ok. That sounds much better and makes way more sense.

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
Lj100 (Tongkat Ali) along with clomid is awesome for pct imo. Clomid will shoot your test up but also your shbg. Lj100 lowers shbg and frees up test really well. Studies on humans show this along with a few blood tests floating around the net from olympus labs lj100. It is also really great for libido. Those 2 have a great synergy imo. Then you would just need something for excess E.... DIM..?? Idk on that one. Definitely not arimistane. Lol

*edit to add tongkat ali

Last edited:
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What would the following do, theoretically?

All of these for 4 weeks...
Clomid 50/25/25/25
LJ100
Alphamax XT
Or1gin

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Clomid 50/25/25/25
LJ100
Alphamax XT
Or1gin
That looks good! DOn't know much about Or1gin and I am not really a fan of "GH boosting" supplements but it can't hurt.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Clomid 50/25/25/25
LJ100
Alphamax XT
Or1gin
That's a nice stack. How long do you plan to run them? I would possibly recommend subbing something out or adding Triumph(PA). This is an ergogenic aid and natty anabolic that would work well with crossfit training as it has great performance benefits. It works well as a daily staple. The longer you use it, the better the performance benefits. This would be a great boost to bridge the gap between pct and your next cycle. I think maybe it would benefit you more than LJ100 since you already included a multi-ingredient test booster with the Alpha XT. I would run the AXT for 8 weeks unless the reps advise differently. Origin and Triumph would both work great 8-12 weeks.

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's a nice stack. How long do you plan to run them? I would possibly recommend subbing something out or adding Triumph(PA). This is an ergogenic aid and natty anabolic that would work well with crosscut training as it has great performance benefits. It works well as a daily staple. The longer you use it, the better your performance. This would be a great boost to bridge the gap between pct and your next cycle. I think maybe it would benefit you more than LJ100 since you already included a multi-ingredient test booster with the AXT. I would run the AXT for 8 weeks unless the reps advise differently. Origin and Triumph would both work great 8-12 weeks.
Thanks Jebrook

So slight modification....

Clomid 50/25/25/25
Triumph
AlphamaxXT
Or1gin

Also...I'm currently taking Super-Shred. Against Assassinate, which is better? Or can I stack?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Jebrook

Clomid 50/25/25/25
Triumph
AlphamaxXT
Or1gin

Also...I'm currently taking Super-Shred. Against Assassinate, which is better? Or can I stack?
Totally different mechanism of action. If you have troubles with carbs in your diet then I would give Assassinate an edge for its glucose disposal properties. It is safe to stack them.

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Jebrook

Clomid 50/25/25/25
Triumph
AlphamaxXT
Or1gin

Ended up having to change to Nolva

New PCT....
Nolva 20/10/10/10
AlphaMax XT
Or1gin

Thinking about adding MK-667 to stave off any losses. What do you think?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clomid: 25mg EOD for 6 weeks
Sustain Alpha - ED for 8 weeks
Kings Blood or testruction - ED for 8 weeks
Epic Gains or Epic Unleashed - ED for 8 weeks
Triumph - ED indefinitely.
High Volume - Preworkout

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Ended up having to change to Nolva

New PCT....
Nolva 20/10/10/10
AlphaMax XT
Or1gin

Thinking about adding MK-667 to stave off any losses. What do you think?
The bloat from mk will help you hold the water weight your going to lose. It's helping me right now at 20 mg.

My current pct is as follows
Clomid 25/25/12/12
KINGSBLOOD was 1.5 dose for first 5 days then went to normal dose
Sustain alpha 4 pumps
Ghar1ne 20mg

Still waiting for my libido to come back. I'm a week in

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm one week in to my PCT.

Nolva 20/20/10/10
AlphaMax XT
Origin
Assasinate

Feeling good. Never had a libido drop and not noticing any drop off in gains. Origin is making hungry like a MF though.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm one week in to my PCT.

Nolva 20/20/10/10
AlphaMax XT
Origin
Assasinate

Feeling good. Never had a libido drop and not noticing any drop off in gains. Origin is making hungry like a MF though.
Origin is legit