Evomuse: Absolutely Abliderated, feedback?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for a good supplement to lower cortisol.
I did blood tests, and my cortisol is high.
I would try a good supplement.
I follow a diet IF 16/8, with a slight low-calorie diet.
I have roughly a 13-14% body fat.

I discovered this product Evomuse ...
but I am confused ... how it compares to other similar products ... you can give me a brief explanation?
Invictus
Reduxe XT
ammo

Help please!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking for a good supplement to lower cortisol.
I did blood tests, and my cortisol is high.
I would try a good supplement.
I follow a diet IF 16/8, with a slight low-calorie diet.
I have roughly a 13-14% body fat.

I discovered this product Evomuse ...
but I am confused ... how it compares to other similar products ... you can give me a brief explanation?
Invictus
Reduxe XT
ammo

Help please!
If you've had a blood test showing your cortisol is high, did your doctor have any recommendations? I want to make sure we don't move past that.

You want to make sure you're sleeping enough, nutrition is in check, etc. (and also if it was blood and not saliva or urine testing that the test was drawn at the correct time).

As far as supplementation goes, Abliderate -- be it topical (Absolutely Abliderated or Abliderate Advanced) or oral (AMMO) -- works well. AMMO is going to be systemic. The topical is great at reducing VAT (visceral adipose tissue that surrounds the organs around the trunk area). I've used both numerous times and they're both great.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
+1 ...well said

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely Abliderated, Abliderate Advanced What a difference there?

I've already talked to the doctor, and he's just stress.
As mentioned, I'm at about 13/14% body fat ... and unfortunately my abs you are covered! I think it is the fault of this cortisol a little 'higher end ...
It might say that I follow the diet IF 16/8 ... so it might be quite normal.
I would assume a product controller cortisol in the morning, on an empty stomach (since practical fasting) and at night before going to bed ... in short, some results should be noted.

AMMO is "weaker" than those two? (Absolutely Abliderated, Abliderate Advanced)

Thank you!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Absolutely Abliderated is the update version and you should go with that if you can. Ammo, IMO, is stronger and systemic. It will lower cortisol everywhere. Abliderated is more of a targeted fat loss product.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only difference between "Abliderate Advanced" and "Absolutely Abliderated" is that the latter has more actives packed into it. It's literally the same topical product, just with more in it (not extras; more of the same).

I wouldn't say either of those or AMMO is weaker or stronger; they're just different products. Both work at targeting cortisol, but AMMO, as an oral, is going to do so systemically, whereas the topical is going to focus on the cortisol in the VAT.

Either should work very well for you. Because of your mentioning blood work showing elevated levels, my answer would be AMMO. However, your mentioning your abs being covered would lend itself well to using the topical there directly.

You could even do both and take AMMO either upon rising or before bed, and apply the topical at the other time (or you could try one for a month or two, then switch to the other).

Either way, you should see success with these.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
The only difference between "Abliderate Advanced" and "Absolutely Abliderated" is that the latter has more actives packed into it. It's literally the same topical product, just with more in it (not extras; more of the same).

I wouldn't say either of those or AMMO is weaker or stronger; they're just different products. Both work at targeting cortisol, but AMMO, as an oral, is going to do so systemically, whereas the topical is going to focus on the cortisol in the VAT.

Either should work very well for you. Because of your mentioning blood work showing elevated levels, my answer would be AMMO. However, your mentioning your abs being covered would lend itself well to using the topical there directly.

You could even do both and take AMMO either upon rising or before bed, and apply the topical at the other time (or you could try one for a month or two, then switch to the other).

Either way, you should see success with these.
Perfect!
AMMO and Absolutely Abliderated try them now!

Another question MidwestBeast, I liked Ignit3, last year worked well on me, I'll try again this year again.
For a more optimal working, always for fat loss, which product Evomuse the abbineresti? stack with?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perfect!
AMMO and Absolutely Abliderated try them now!

Another question MidwestBeast, I liked Ignit3, last year worked well on me, I'll try again this year again.
For a more optimal working, always for fat loss, which product Evomuse the abbineresti? stack with?
I've heard great things about Ignit3, but just haven't had the chance to use it (I'm on tub 2 of Tr1umph right now and have some Elix1r stashed away). With the fat loss stuff on the EvoMuse line, it's pretty much all non-stimulant, so it is easily stackable with your favorite pre-workouts or stimulant-based fat burners. A quick over simplification is:

- Epitome / Metabolic Rebirth / Leptigen Basic -- focusing on leptin pathway
- Eviscerate -- topical fat loss in SAT
- BRITE -- browning of WAT
- SuperNova -- combination of the above 2 in topical form
- DCP -- PPAR agonist
- Keto Induce -- short term, fast activation of ketosis

Like I said, very much an oversimplification, so know there's a lot more to it than that, but hopefully that's helpful.

Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards
How does VasoBurn compare to abliderated?
Has anyone tried both for some comparison thoughts

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How does VasoBurn compare to abliderated?
Has anyone tried both for some comparison thoughts
VasoBurn would be more in line with Eviscerate (VasoSeven would be with Abliderate).

I only tried VasoBurn once and it was the most uncomfortable burn I have ever felt. I'm talking over an hour and thankful I was off work and able to sit in front of a fan.

Eviscerate will burn when activated by sweat (in my experience) but it isn't anything like this.

Consequently I had no negative experiences with VasoSeven.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ran 2 bottles of Vasoburn its a Good product.. I am now using Absolutely Abliderated, and it's a Awesome product!!

Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards
Thank you, I appreciate it. I just started using the VasoBurn and haven't had nothing that bad. I have seen some reviews stating the same thing you experienced.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting how it varies from person to person. It was not pleasant at all. VasoSeven dried up nice though and obviously no burn.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VasoBurn would be more in line with Eviscerate (VasoSeven would be with Abliderate).

I only tried VasoBurn once and it was the most uncomfortable burn I have ever felt. I'm talking over an hour and thankful I was off work and able to sit in front of a fan.

Eviscerate will burn when activated by sweat (in my experience) but it isn't anything like this.

Consequently I had no negative experiences with VasoSeven.
It's the difference in carriers. The Eviscerate, Abliderate, and Supernova carriers are designed to rapidly speed the actives through the layers of the skin and into the fat beneath(where the tissue lacks nerves). You will still have some trapped in the skin layers, which is what heats up with sweat, but most is going to work in the fat beneath.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the difference between Ab Ab and Supernova?
Ab Ab is still primarily a cortisol control formula, with added ingredients to help reduce inflammation. Supernova combines the effects of Ab Ab, Eviscerate, and BRITE to burn SAT, VAT, and brown the SAT cells as well. Amazing formula.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Ab Ab is still primarily a cortisol control formula, with added ingredients to help reduce inflammation. Supernova combines the effects of Ab Ab, Eviscerate, and BRITE to burn SAT, VAT, and brown the SAT cells as well. Amazing formula.
So in esence if looking to mainly burn fat around the waist and being somewhere above 20% BF Supernova would be the best option?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So in esence if looking to mainly burn fat around the waist and being somewhere above 20% BF Supernova would be the best option?
Correct.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ab Ab with 11-kt would be too much, right?
Maybe I should use it after it?
Also, how long does Ab Ab bottle last?

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would suggest supernova run with Epitome. Very solid combo. If you have the cash, run that combo until your BF% comes down and then swap Epitome for DCP and run that with Supernova. The combo's are endless with Matt's line of products. All sure to help you out. I know they all have worked wonders for me. My favorite stack is Supernova/ DCP/ Brite.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ab Ab with 11-kt would be too much, right?
Maybe I should use it after it?
Also, how long does Ab Ab bottle last?
Not Dsade, but if this were me I would run 11-KT and then use ab ab is PCT. 7-Oxo is great for PCT after 11-KT and it will minimize any rebound

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not Dsade, but if this were me I would run 11-KT and then use ab ab is PCT. 7-Oxo is great for PCT after 11-KT and it will minimize any rebound
Thanks,
I was leaning that way myself.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with Hit.

Alex1986

Awards
Has anyone tried running either absolutely abliderated and/or Brite with an ECA stack?

Wendya72

Wendya72

Awards
Running Ab Ab with Alphaburn while cycling off ECA. I’m going to do weekly measurements. Really excited!