Formestane + Reduce xt = ?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
This couple you love? in a context of "light low-calorie diet" ...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reduce xt is going to aid in reducing cortisol levels. Which can increase when dieting.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
This couple you love? in a context of "light low-calorie diet" ...
Transdermal formestane? If the carrier is as good as tranform and formeron then you will need a really small amount if not running aromatizing stuff. 0.5ml or even less. Being also suicidal it doesnt fit well in my mind as a good choice for a natural run. I mean if it inactivates the aromatizing enzyme permanently and you dont have any external "source" of estrogen wouldnt you end up crushing estrogen? These are my thoughts and hopefully someone more educated will correct or verify them.

PS. Reduce XT is great!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Reduce xt is going to aid in reducing cortisol levels. Which can increase when dieting.
This. I'd definitely recommend picking up a bottle of reduce xt and running it. It's a great product to add in on a cut.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AI+cortisol supp used to be a super popular stack 10 years ago. Still very effective!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
that stack should have you leaning and drying out like a mofo. might wanna be cerful how much formestane tho as too much will really hurt your joints and overall well-being/mood/lethargy

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Would cortisol control be equally effective for fat loss at higher BF than in more leaner folks?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Would cortisol control be equally effective for fat loss at higher BF than in more leaner folks?
Not usually. The stress of a long hard cut is usually the reason it's suggested then.

At higher bf, unless you're stressed to the max or have bloods proving legit high cortisol I wouldn't bother. The results would be impossible to tell from normal fat loss that you should be able to accomplish easily with just diet

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A good AI + reduceXT is one of the best stack.

I miss good ol TD formestane by CEL .. reduceXT stacks well with almost anything and works great