What are the best products from Evomuse?

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
The only product that looks really good to me is DCP, what else do they make that is good?

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
What would be the best ones to use on a cut? Do they compare to Ign1te and Assass1nate?

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
What would be the best ones to use on a cut? Do they compare to Ign1te and Assass1nate?
I just got the fat loss stack: DCP/Brite/Ammo/epitome/supernova + alphaburn!!

I'm running DCP as a standalone for now as I'm doing PSMF/IF at the moment. Then I'll probably split the products and only stack a couple at a time - not sure yet.
dsade can help

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
+ for everything already stated here. I have not used BMP, but its on the list, and Ive heard raves about Brite, which I have on order. I will tell you Slintensity is the best GDA out, hand down, at least for me. GDA's kind of work differently for everyone in terms of what they like best.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have honestly never purchased anything from Evomuse that wasn't top notch. Will it compare to gear? No, it's a different animal.

DCP is hands down the best fat burner on the market. I would place it above EVERYTHING, with the caveat that there are different ways to make a "fat burner" - many of these ways don't involve actual fat burning. DCP focuses on multiple pathways that actually create fat loss, but not on appetites suppression or energy. Ignit3 and I would guess Assassinate will have an edge in appetite suppression over DCP. I used 2 bottles of Ignit3 and it was a bit of a let down for me. I WILL eventually try Assass1nate because the formula looks novel and good for appetite suppression - it should be fun.

If I could run Brite 365 I would. It's a long term supplement IMO and more of a staple. Some people notice really quick and dramatic effects, but it takes a few months for me and then it becomes obvious that it's building.

BMP seems to be giving me some strength improvements after about 3+ weeks.

Testruction I have been running for 2 days and it is the ONLY supplement I've ever tried that I knew I was going to love after just 2 doses. I can't say if it is raising my test necessarily, but it's giving me some great mental effects and a lot of the libido sides that one typically expects from a test booster.

Pretty much everything Matt makes is awesome.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
HIT4ME, how long does DCP take before you'd maybe see physical change?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HIT4ME, how long does DCP take before you'd maybe see physical change?
You know, this is the thing about it - the first time I took it, I thought nothing was happening. I was on it for almost 3 weeks and luckily I was logging so I took a photo before I started and a photo 2-3 weeks later. The difference in those photos changed my mind entirely. I wasn't losing scale weight, but you could see I was losing fat.

I am running it again now, and logging, but my diet has sucked and I've had a lot going on. Normally, however, I can gain weight VERY easily (like Nov-January I gained about 25 pounds) - I have been maintaining my weight with a crap diet. If you're under 20% (which I'm not at the moment), I think you will actually see results in 2-3 weeks - but you may need photos to see the change.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I have used Slintensity, DCP & Defuse. Other products on my "to do" list are BMP, Brite, Clear Edge. Dsade/Matt is a top notch formulator and puts out excellent products across his entire line. If you see something in stock, it is best to grab it before it goes out of stock as this frequently happens.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only product that looks really good to me is DCP, what else do they make that is good?
Only product that looks good to you is DCP?! Very interesting.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
What would,be best from Evomuse to stack with Ign1te and Follidrone 2.0?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I feel like the biggest problem with Evomuse as a company is the inability to really educate the broader market on their products. I think a lot of people look over their products and have a hard time differentiating the uses of each and which stack well together and which to use for what. Their whole line looks good though. I'm looking forward to trying supernova.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel like the biggest problem with Evomuse as a company is the inability to really educate the broader market on their products. I think a lot of people look over their products and have a hard time differentiating the uses of each and which stack well together and which to use for what. Their whole line looks good though. I'm looking forward to trying supernova.
I agree, I've looked on the evomuse website a few times and i think a little more insight into how they work/stack is needed. Only through reading on here I've made sense of the products really

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He has a write up for most if not all of the products in the Evomuse Forum under the Company Promo Section

hsk

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, many EvoMuse products are for the more advanced and knowledgeable supplement users. We are the ones that seek out new and novel ingredients and products that contain them. Aside from that, we are more in tune with our bodies and are always looking for that extra edge to reach whatever goals we have. As many have pointed out, most of us here at AM are part of a small niche. That being said I really appreciate that dsade and similar companies are willing to put out such unique products even though they may not appeal to the mass market.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had amazing luck with super nova, I have a log on here you can see pics. Melted fat

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used Brite, BMP, and Defuse. All treated me very well.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i literally check the Evomuse site routinely just to see whats back in stock or in "pre-order" mode. Is the word on the street that BMP will be making a return? Id also really love to know who has had success or like the IDRT V2

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i literally check the Evomuse site routinely just to see whats back in stock or in "pre-order" mode. Is the word on the street that BMP will be making a return? Id also really love to know who has had success or like the IDRT V2
I believe BMP is maybe a couple weeks out? I've been waiting on it as well. What's your experience with it?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all the love in here, guys!

Appreciate all the supportive words. I have to say, I've been using Matt's products long before I started repping for him. Makes it easy to rep when you use almost every product he makes LOL.

One of the projects we were working on that just got shuffled back due to other projects (i.e. the importance of getting stock sorted and getting actual product out instead of finishing up this pet project) was a chart that showed what the products did, how they worked, how they could be combined, etc. It was mostly for the fat loss products, but I feel it would be very helpful.

That's one of the the things that's always impressed me about the EvoMuse lineup. You can take one product (e.g. DCP) and have great success. But because other products (e.g. BRITE) work via different pathways, you can stack them for even more success. You don't need to stack to have success, but depending on your goals and budget, there are a ton of different opportunities and it's very flexible. It's far different than the old days of "taking 2 fat burners" together to try and ramp up progress if they were both essentially just impacting thermogenesis.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taking a look right now! Is Supernova the only thing you took?
Yep, for my log I was only applying supernova. Aside from the usual pre, creatine, whey

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To everyone saying education is a big issue - I totally agree. Yes, these supplements are a bit more serious than most main stream supplements, but they actually are well suited for maintstream use.

For instance, most fat burners utilize stimulants and ingredients that can have health consequences and these products require you to cycle them and have some knowledge to use properly. Most of Matt's fat burners focus on improving pathways that are broken and may ultimately improve health and do not require cycling.

On the other hand, I am fairly knowledgeable about supplements and when I first saw many of the ingredients in Matt's products, I wasn't excited. I had to do quite a bit of research before I realized what I was missing. Matt comes up with some unique ingredients that no one else uses, but he sucks at educating people on his innovations.

Look at Rauwolscine. How many companies use this now, but he found it.

Look at Sup3r-shred...Great product, but a stand alone ingredient Matt has used for years.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Best product from evomuse?

Go to their website, pull up their entire range, close your eyes and point your finger. That one is the best one until you repeat this process.

Their entire line is kick***. The topicals are amazing

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I use 6/8 months in a row, no stop, the Evomuse products?
Absolutely Abliderated
Absolutely Abliderated
supernova
supernova
Absolutely Abliderated
Absolutely Abliderated
Dcp
Dcp

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely Abliderated
Absolutely Abliderated
supernova
supernova
Absolutely Abliderated
Absolutely Abliderated
Dcp
Dcp
I was wondering if it is possible to do so?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Can be classified, the Evomuse products, stimulants and non-stimulants?
Thank you

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Absolutely Abliderated
Absolutely Abliderated
supernova
supernova
Absolutely Abliderated
Absolutely Abliderated
Dcp
Dcp
I see no issues in this whatsoever. Actually, you could PROBABLY run ALL of those products for 6 months without a break if you wanted. Breaks are always advisable, but these products can be used longer than most.

Ray Donovan

Awards
Best product from evomuse?

Go to their website, pull up their entire range, close your eyes and point your finger. That one is the best one until you repeat this process.

Their entire line is kick***. The topicals are amazing
Ageeed. I'd be on nearly every Evomuse shop if they were available. Still, right now I'm taking DCP, Slintensity, Defuse, BRITE, Epitome, Ammo, Alphaburn and Supernova. Plus the MCT oil, the Java soap and other skin care products, and Renegade balm for when I want to smell like a sexy mofo. :D

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My favorites are Brite, DCP, Epitome, SuperNova, and Java Lather. I have also had good results with Ketoinduce and Metabolic Rebirth.

Oh and I am really enjoying Gut Health. This is my first run with it. Pretty much everything I have tried from Evomuse has been great.

Where's HUNG lol.!!!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol

What did you guys notice from the Java Lather? I've got some coming when the Gut Health is sent out.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol

What did you guys notice from the Java Lather? I've got some coming when the Gut Health is sent out.
My transdermals absorb better, and the soap smells so good you wanna eat it srs

Should be a java liquid in pump dispenser coming too

Ray Donovan

Awards
My favorites are Brite, DCP, Epitome, SuperNova, and Java Lather. I have also had good results with Ketoinduce and Metabolic Rebirth.

Oh and I am really enjoying Gut Health. This is my first run with it. Pretty much everything I have tried from Evomuse has been great.

Where's HUNG lol.!!!
Oh yea I'm on gut health too. I'd be on BMP, Myosynergy Elite and sleephoria if I could. I'd be on 12 freaking Evomuse supplements if I could. I guess 9 will have to do for now.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
DCP, BRITE, BMP, and Super Nova are literally game changers in the natural category. Alpha burn is awesome for appetite suppression, mood, and focus. Slintensity+Defuse is a life saver for cheat days and social events. Finally, Myosynergy Elite is maybe my favorite from Matt(sad as hell its not available) Never tried a let down thus far.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Supernova shop UK 70£
Supernova shop USA 45$

:(

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be on 12 freaking Evomuse supplements if I could. I guess 9 will have to do for now.
I've got an old mud room in the house and I turned it into my workout-related room (has all my workout clothing, training gear, etc., including all my supps). I have a small cabinet that you'd see in a bathroom that just has two shelves in it and that's where I keep anything I'm currently taking -- it's seriously always 90% EvoMuse stuff lol. I've got two corners of it that are for specific occasions (pre-cardio and pre-large meals) and those have CardioTryx, Defuse, and Slintensity among some others (NaRALA, cardarine) and right now I think I've got Gut Health, Epitome and AlphaBurn on the shelf.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
My transdermals absorb better, and the soap smells so good you wanna eat it srs

Should be a java liquid in pump dispenser coming too
Thats what she said!

Maybe I need some java lather in my life.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats what she said!

Maybe I need some java lather in my life.
Trivia: one bar lasts me approx a month, using it erry nite and scrubbing tha fak outta my pecs shoulders tris bis tarps. I honestly went from getting diddly out of topicals to being a hyper responder. True story

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Trivia: one bar lasts me approx a month, using it erry nite and scrubbing tha fak outta my pecs shoulders tris bis tarps. I honestly went from getting diddly out of topicals to being a hyper responder. True story
Wow... I might need to get on this. Beginning to feel like I've been missing out