Depressed about myokem

U

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
Magnitropin is hands down my favorite supplement. Last months I was fortunate to find a bottle. This stuff is just amazing. Muscle fullness. 6pack gut. When I figure out pictures I'll post before and after. Come to find out, they are bone dry. No more for the time being.

Anyway. I've been researching. What was supposed to be a quick 10 min. Search through reviews turned into hours. I'm back where I started. I was to get big with definition.... Like magnitropin did. I've looked at follic something. 2.0,. Aen ape. PA. MassXT. Xfactor gets me big, but I feel lethargic as fck on it.

Anabeta elite just makes me nauseous. I don't know why. It's not the waste trimmer ingredient either because I've taken that by itself before.

Any input for a natural (if not, I don't want to know) anabolic. I used to be on point with these supplements.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am also a big Magnitropin fan but I have been almost equally impressed with Follidrone 2.0. I have not tried MassMax XT though.

Myokem is supposed to be coming back bigger and better. So Magnitropin will be back...or possibly an updated rendition of it. Who knows..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you contact them directly, they may still have some on on hand even though the website does not let you order it. They probably would not charge you the listed price either. I contacted them 4 months ago or so...and let's just say they hooked me up big time!

U

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
Yea. Same. A month or two ago. "Bone dry" now. The company is awesome. They really reach out and have great products.

I only hope they didn't get in trouble and are now being monitored or something. I hope their products are still great. Ever since that pre workout scandal they havnt been the same. I think they come back strong

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea. Same. A month or two ago. "Bone dry" now. The company is awesome. They really reach out and have great products.

I only hope they didn't get in trouble and are now being monitored or something. I hope their products are still great. Ever since that pre workout scandal they havnt been the same. I think they come back strong
Gotcha...wow...completely out. I never heard of the preworkout scandal. Do tell..

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never tried magnitropin...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never tried magnitropin...
Well hopefully you will have the opportunity to do so at some point. Most people tend to be quite pleased with it...it really is quite enjoyable to run and does not have any unwanted side effects from any reviews I have read, or personal experience. It is time that I contact them again and get an update on what is going on and how things are proceeding.

R

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What scandal are you talking about?!

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who knows whether the label was really accurate. I also felt that "Alphadex" was pretty strong, especially for a natty product

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Who knows whether the label was really accurate. I also felt that "Alphadex" was pretty strong, especially for a natty product
Maybe I should look around and pick up a bottle or two just in case lol.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am also a big Magnitropin fan but I have been equally impressed with Follidrone 2.0. I have not tried MassMax XT though.

Myokem is supposed to be coming back bigger and better. So Magnitropin will be back...or possibly an updated rendition of it. Who knows..
That's awesome. I didn't know they were coming back bigger and better. I ran a few bottles of magnitropin in the past and I liked it.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is not one example that comes to my mind, where a comeback or version 2.0 was better than the original. But let's be optimistic

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alphadex is incredibly potent. Gets you pretty darn shredded as a result too. I have still seen that one available on a few sites. Just lingering inventory I presume..

M

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Magnitropin is hands down my favorite supplement. Last months I was fortunate to find a bottle. This stuff is just amazing. Muscle fullness. 6pack gut. When I figure out pictures I'll post before and after. Come to find out, they are bone dry. No more for the time being.

Anyway. I've been researching. What was supposed to be a quick 10 min. Search through reviews turned into hours. I'm back where I started. I was to get big with definition.... Like magnitropin did. I've looked at follic something. 2.0,. Aen ape. PA. MassXT. Xfactor gets me big, but I feel lethargic as fck on it.

Anabeta elite just makes me nauseous. I don't know why. It's not the waste trimmer ingredient either because I've taken that by itself before.

Any input for a natural (if not, I don't want to know) anabolic. I used to be on point with these supplements.
ArA is great, but yeah recovery while on it sucks. So you may add HMB-CA (in bulk is pretty cheap) and Tr1umph (which has LCLT for recovery and to avoid the conversion of ArA to unwanted subproducts). Tr1umph also has Soy lecithin which will act as an emulsifier for ArA.
If you had the money, you can add Or1gin, which helps with recovery, sleep, endurance, energy and is also a muscle builder.
So, although I never used Magnitropin, Im pretty sure (if it is what's on the label) that ArA + Tr1umph + HMB-CA (optional Or1gin) is way better than Magnitropin. Just my opinion though

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say FD 2.0 or MassMax XT are your the options you listed closely related to Magnitropin. Both are different, but have (-)Epi.

I have not tried FD 2.0, but it gets very good reviews. MassMax XT is new, but there are some non-sponsored logs you can check out. Some of the initial feedback is increased muscle fullness, increased appetite, increased performance and improved body composition.

I do like that MassMax XT is not a complete prop blend. I also enjoy the Ecdy in MassMax XT. Studies with Ecdy have shown that it can increase muscle mass while decreasing fat. The appetite increase really shines with this product. I know when I ran the beta version, which is unchanged from the current formula, it was difficult for me to lean bulk because I had to fight off hunger. So if your goal is a full bulk, you cannot go wrong.

Nutriverse also has 20% off once you add it to your cart and you can take an additional 5% off with code AM5

https://www.nutri-verse.com/massmax-xt-by-performax-labs/

U

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
I'd hope all that was better for spending well over 100$ .

And yes.nive tried alphadex and it made me really freaking horny. Increase strength, it did. My favorite shredder was alphadex the original one and erase. I can't remember if alphadex shredded. I know the libido effect was rediculous. That with the stress of getting grad school work in was causing excessive masturbation.

U

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
Thank you Ant. I really like performax. I was a huge fan of their originals. Like I mentioned earlier, nothing made me more shredded than alphamax the o.g. I'll go on to say nothing was more unique as an experience as o.g. hypermax. I thought, man this company is just the company in looking for. Reminded me a lot of myokem now. Then performax started WITH the XT. The o.g. hypermax became another safe overpriced pre that delievers pump and caffeine. Then the the main ingredient from alphamax got removed (just like erase pro) and it seemed like it was a safe route. The company doesn't seem edgy or innovative. They have this image in my head where there won't be any drastic differentiation from a leader in the product they are selling. Like i said, that is just me mentally thinking about what to expect with massmax..xt

Edit. Hypermax not overpriced now, just on par with its other identicals in the market.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just going to throw this out there - Evomuse BMP and Testruction. I am running both right now and I'm impressed.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you Ant. I really like performax. I was a huge fan of their originals. Like I mentioned earlier, nothing made me more shredded than alphamax the o.g. I'll go on to say nothing was more unique as an experience as o.g. hypermax. I thought, man this company is just the company in looking for. Reminded me a lot of myokem now. Then performax started WITH the XT. The o.g. hypermax became another safe overpriced pre that delievers pump and caffeine. Then the the main ingredient from alphamax got removed (just like erase pro) and it seemed like it was a safe route. The company doesn't seem edgy or innovative. They have this image in my head where there won't be any drastic differentiation from a leader in the product they are selling. Like i said, that is just me mentally thinking about what to expect with massmax..xt

Edit. Hypermax not overpriced now, just on par with its other identicals in the market.
I loved OG Alphamax as well, arimistane was always good to me. With that said, Alphamax XT is a far superior product. The addition of Ashwagandha is a huge upgrade. Eurycoma is a major upgrade, as well as Boron and Ferulic acid. The DHAA might not dry you out quickly like arimistane, but the fat loss over an 8 week run is definitely more permanent.

HyperMax XT is also a big upgrade. It still hits super hard in the stim department..as seen by it's ranking on price plow and Stack3d as the highest rated non DMAA preworkout. This time along with the stim/focus there are full doses of pump ingredients to make it a true 1 scoop preworkout.

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
The original founder of Myokem left the company to work for GNC. I know Swolbraham(an older member on here) still has something to do with the company.

Not sure what's going on now, but they are still around, just seem harder to find.

U

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
Damn go from founder of a company to selling vitamins at a local gnc

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Damn go from founder of a company to selling vitamins at a local gnc
He has a higher rank than that lol. He must have been paid pretty well to leave his place in Georgia to head off to NY. He's a really smart guy when it comes to supplements, that's for sure.

U

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
Lol. I known JP. I will say GNC (I don't habitually go there) has been changing business model. No more extreme pricing/gold card club. They are just like a vitamin shoppe. GNC took a nasty hit recently. Hopefully an ex myokem can do some good for the company

Is that where myokem headquarters is? Georgia.?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now that products aren't available, people claim their too good to be true.

:/

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
No, I believe he is just a high ranking consultant for them. They are based in Penn. I believe but he's in NY.

Myokem was based in Georgia, or least it was.

U

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
Testing. Edit. How do you insert pic. Trying to show magnitropin gains

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Myokem is still up and running. Going through some changes in formulas among other things. Due to another company, it isn' the #1 priority right now, but work is still being put in.

J

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Testing. Edit. How do you insert pic. Trying to show magnitropin gains
I haven't ever (after many attempts) successfully been able to post a pic using just the website. Get the app to load pics, it works much better.

U

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
Thank you. I'll give it a go. What is the other company that it a priority? What's myokem PArent company?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me neither, the label isn't that exciting for the such great reviews I've seen.
Cistanche has some good reviews I believe anabeta uses it these days. Muscle fullness, etc

Sheet man I actually had a couple bottles of magnitropin but sold them during a large supplement purge a year or so ago. Volvo needed money :)

Might purge once again soon... more ph/ds than I know what to do with/could ever reasonably run

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cistanche has some good reviews I believe anabeta uses it these days. Muscle fullness, etc

Sheet man I actually had a couple bottles of magnitropin but sold them during a large supplement purge a year or so ago. Volvo needed money :)

Might purge once again soon... more ph/ds than I know what to do with/could ever reasonably run
Yeah I just ran the new Anabeta with the Cistanche, I definitely noticed more than the version I ran a couple years ago, but I'm also more advanced and knowledgeable with diet and training now.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Alphamax XT was a huge upgrade from the original Alphamax, I understand poeple enjoyed the arimistane but now with Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid + Ashwagandha 5% its likely more effective at controlling both cortisol and estrogen.

In terms of HyperMax XT again it is certianly more then Caffeine and Pumps, yes we got rid of Amp citrate but was replaced with Eria Jarensis which contains N-methylphenylethylamine and N-phenylethyldimethylamine, both two great stims for euphoria and focus. Id def. give it a try, hits very hard and actually ranks higher then the old Amp version(#4 on stack3d and #1 on priceplow(non-dmaa))

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I think it was spiked imo. Definitely produced more than natty results and ruined me and a few others hair line badly

U

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
Yea. I just ordered from there the first time. Got follidrone 2.0. Was discounted. OL I forget what the product was called but it's supposed to elevate mood. I'm replace energy drink/morning coffee with it. And riot from I forget the company. Was expensive for pre but 20℅ made it almost at mesomorph cost.

Follidrone will be replacing magnitropin this month.

U

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
Did the hairline come.back. I didn't notice hair loss. Butninonly took it for a month. Made my libido rediculous.

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Evomuse myosynergy elite is a better version of magnitropin ingredient profile

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Evomuse myosynergy elite is a better version of magnitropin ingredient profile
I guess that is a matter of opinion, but I will say this. I got a bottle of MyoElite about a year ago and felt absolutely nothing. I ended up giving the rest of the bottle away to a friend. My friend had nothing to say about it either. Sorry..

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never got the hair loss from alphadex at all. Had nothing but good luck with their products, innovative and effective for sure. Good people running things as well.

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
I think it was spiked imo. Definitely produced more than natty results and ruined me and a few others hair line badly
Me knowing the original owner personally, it wasn't spiked. He was very much against it and went through some serious lengths to make sure his manufacturers were legit.

N

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Nice slander right there. How about bringing some proof when defaming a company?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice slander right there. How about bringing some proof when defaming a company?
Agreed, definitely not spiked, just extremely effective due to the high doses of quality extracts. Acacetin alone is no joke, and it is dosed at 100mg a pill.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just got this response from Myokem:

Yes, unfortunately we're very low on stock or out of stock on a few products. I just got word today that mTOR Pro will be back in stock in 10-14 days, with Magnitropin and Alphadex coming shortly after. mTOR will have an updated flavoring system with new flavors as well.

I know the lack of product looks like a bad future for the brand but we've been sort of taking a step back to get everything in line for a large push.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Meh this is my strong opinion about it. Even my mates that are regular steroid users said there was something in it.

I've never personally used a natural product that ruined my hair line that badly.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Meh this is my strong opinion about it. Even my mates that are regular steroid users said there was something in it.

I've never personally used a natural product that ruined my hair line that badly.
I can see how people may assume it is spiked due to the fact that it is such a powerful natural supplement. In this case, it is more of a testament to the quality and efficacy of the product IMO...

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to try magnitropin.
Will the new version contain totally different ingredients than the original or is it the original relaunched?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Industrial Anabolics 19
Dazyz Anabolics 10
K Supplements 13
T Supplements 53
M Pro Bodybuilding 19