justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll tell you. If you have trouble sleeping, or rather getting to sleep there is a great supplement which can be used on a daily basis; has a great taste.

If you're serious in the gym, and your supplements, then give this a try.
I like to mix it with soda water and it tastes like an orange cream soda.

sedation_ad+am.png
VeinNutrition blueline438 Marms smith_69

Last edited:
Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Orange gummy candy has reminded me of MusclePharm's Orange Raspberry Bulletproof. Best tasting supp ever.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In. Looking for a sleep aid now, as a matter of fact.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In. Looking for a sleep aid now, as a matter of fact.
You would love this, and Comatize, but Comatize is a once in a while sleep aid, not every day.

comatize.png

Comatize is your EXTREME answer to sleepless nights of tossing and turning. Whatever the reason, a few of these pills will knock you right out. This product is so strong that we're warning everyone NOT to take it every day. We've got some potent sleep inducing ingredients that may cause dependence if it's taken too much. In fact, it's so effective we're afraid it may be eventually pulled from shelves! It's no surprise that this product is not for beginners, if you're looking for an every day sleep aid you want to get Sedation. Comatize is for when you're ready to be in a straight coma for the next 8-12 hours, be careful guys!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll tell you. If you have trouble sleeping, or rather getting to sleep there is a great supplement which can be used on a daily basis; has a great taste.

If you're serious in the gym, and your supplements, then give this a try.
I like to mix it with soda water and it tastes like an orange cream soda.

View attachment 145485
VeinNutrition blueline438 Marms smith_69
It looks interesting for sure but won't 6mg of Melatonin give you a sleep hangover?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It looks interesting for sure but won't 6mg of Melatonin give you a sleep hangover?
I know of someone taking 40mg and to me that is a lot. I thought it was a typo and asked if it were 4mg instead. He corrected me. Indeed it was 40. 6mg is not that much. 5mg is a common dose found in many stand alone supplements.

You could always take half of a scoop and then only get 3mg of Melatonin to start and consider how it affects you along with the other ingredients.

I've not personally felt any sort of sleep hangover. I wake up relaxed and ready for the day. I do get up at 2-3 am so I need to get to sleep on work nights. This helps. You should give yourself 7-8 hours of sleep.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Label proofreading guys...come on
Good catch. We're redoing our labels my man.
For everyone that didn't notice, it's Mucuna Pruriens not Prureins.
I can assure you however, there are Mucuna Pruriens in there, and not Mucuna Prureins.
:)

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Can you explain to me if the kalavactones are a lava extract? And would 2 caps be the recommended dosage? 70-200mg is why I've read to help with anxiety but 150-200mgs for quicker onset of sleep

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you explain to me if the kalavactones are a lava extract? And would 2 caps be the recommended dosage? 70-200mg is why I've read to help with anxiety but 150-200mgs for quicker onset of sleep
Kavalactonesare the active ingredients of the Kava Root.
"Kavalactones have a wide variety of effects including amnestic, analgesic, anticonvulsant, anxiolytic, nootropic, and sedative/hypnotic activity caused by numerous interactions with the central nervous system via several mechanisms."

Addressing dosage
This is in regard to anxiety [examine.com]
"When supplementing Kava, initially an extract known as WS1490 should be sought out. 300mg of this extract daily (in three divided doses of 100mg) appears to be reliable and effective for the treatment of anxiety and other cognitive issues. Doses of up to 800mg of the WS1490 extract have been tolerated for short periods of time.

Otherwise, supplementation of any product conferring 250mg collective kavalactones (the active ingredients) is used. Although it is usually taken at multiple times throughout the day with meals, if a single dose per day is being used it tends to be used prior to sleep."

That said, we're not exactly looking to treat anxiety. This is a sleep aid, and every aspect of it is geared towards permitting the faster and more relaxed onset of sleep, and is to be used occasionally, not every day. That would be more in line with Sedation.

As a sleep aid [drugs.com]
"The German Commission E recommends dosages of kavalactones 60 to 120 mg daily for no longer than 3 months without medical evaluation. Clinical studies have reported that dosages of kavalactones 60 to 240 mg/day are effective."

Suggestion
I would start out with one cap, as all of the ingredients work together to formulate a cogent sleep aid that will be quite effective. The Phenibut; 5HTP; Kavalactones; and et all ingredients will work synergistically.

Kava in the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder; a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study.

Thank you for your question!

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Right I get it, a symbiotic relationship between ingredients could diminish the need for higher dosages? But still I think 2 caps would be needed for a nice dose of 5htp and phenibut alone, I take 200mgs of 5, 500mg of P and 120mg of l-dopa when I really need to get some sleep and at them dosages seems to be most effective

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Right I get it, a symbiotic relationship between ingredients could diminish the need for higher dosages? But still I think 2 caps would be needed for a nice dose of 5htp and phenibut alone, I take 200mgs of 5, 500mg of P and 120mg of l-dopa when I really need to get some sleep and at them dosages seems to be most effective
You're not an average user of these compounds, and it might be just fine for you to take two caps. Most people I would suggest taking one and then see how that affects your ability to get to sleep and stay asleep without issues.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
You're not an average user of these compounds, and it might be just fine for you to take two caps. Most people I would suggest taking one and then see how that affects your ability to get to sleep and stay asleep without issues.
Haha I guess not! Thanks very much for the info!

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
How many times a week is resonable to use comatize?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Kava has a reverse tolerance, meaning the more often it is used the better the effects will be. Combining it with Phenibut, a substance that shouldn't be used continuously doesn't allow the Kava to show its true potential I feel like.

I've never used the two together so maybe it's different, but I never got anything from Phenibut in the first place.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know of someone taking 40mg and to me that is a lot. I thought it was a typo and asked if it were 4mg instead. He corrected me. Indeed it was 40.
I saw that, I still don't believe it, he must talk about something else ;)

I have another supplement I use for sleep that contains 3 mg of Melatonin and if I don't get myself enough hours to sleep have feel tired when I wake up and have hard to to shake it off.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How many times a week is resonable to use comatize?
3 consecutive days, no more.

Kava has a reverse tolerance, meaning the more often it is used the better the effects will be. Combining it with Phenibut, a substance that shouldn't be used continuously doesn't allow the Kava to show its true potential I feel like.

I've never used the two together so maybe it's different, but I never got anything from Phenibut in the first place.
It's really meant for an occasional aid to get to sleep and stay in a restful sleep, otherwise, Sedation, our other product would work quite well as a nightly sleep aid. I really like sedation, and on days where I have to get to sleep by 9pm, I can take it 30 minutes prior and get to sleep.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I saw that, I still don't believe it, he must talk about something else ;)

I have another supplement I use for sleep that contains 3 mg of Melatonin and if I don't get myself enough hours to sleep have feel tired when I wake up and have hard to to shake it off.
40mg seemed a bit on the high side. As far as the 3mg of Melatonin, I absolutely agree if that is your experience, (I actually adjusted my answer above to include this.) and you can take half a scoop, and feel good. Just make sure you give yourself some time to get a solid night's sleep. We want you to feel your best!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These 2 will be in my next rep order. Cant wait to try them out so I can give some feedback on them.