Anyone good with Pre Workout ingredients?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just trying to figure out which ingredient in this prop blend is giving the focus aspect of it?

Bauhinia Purpurea Extract (leaf and pod), Cacao Extract (fruit), Caffeine Anhydrous, Cymbidium Goeringii Extract (whole plant), Kigelia Africana Extract (fruit) 700mg Prop Blend

I drink coffee on the daily so Caffeine can be written off.

Not really seen these ingredients in other more main stream pre workouts but i like this blend above. Just trying to figure out what is giving the mental focus feel?

Thanks!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What supplement is it?

This is a fat burner?
Bauhinia Purpurea Extract (leaf and pod)

All of these contribute to cardio endurance; energy, and focus.
Cacao Extract (fruit), Caffeine Anhydrous, Cymbidium Goeringii Extract (whole plant), Kigelia Africana Extract (fruit) -- [DMHA]

We are coming out with a pre workout that has both DMAA and DMHA in it combined at 120mg.
BLOOD SHOT.

Currently we have AORTA and RUPTURE.
You may want to have a look at those.

3 best.png

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hydrapharm HYdrazine. Very nice focus from it and not that overstim feel. I have been getting an after work out depressed feel though? DMHA the culprit? Thought i seen a video recently where they says DMHA can cause a post workout slump in mood?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Hydrapharm HYdrazine. Very nice focus from it and not that overstim feel. I have been getting an after work out depressed feel though? DMHA the culprit? Thought i seen a video recently where they says DMHA can cause a post workout slump in mood?
Yeah DMHA gives me serious focus and feel good with no crash! Not as strong as DMAA for both these but it doesn't hit you as hard either which is sometimes nice!