Testo Booster home made ?

enzo73

Awards
Hello guys, I wanted you like your opinion on a natty stack of products that I have at home to increase the testo : D3, ZMA, fenugreek (NOW), DAA. What do you think ?
What amount would you use and what time of day?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why? Is your test low?
Prior to taking any supplements you should look into why your testosterone is low, and if it is not, don't bother with a booster. You're wasting money, and you're goals need to be considered.

DAA
DAA is worthless, and can actually decrease your T. The only one that has a study proven to increase your T was just one study, and it was the Sodium DAA, and take that with a grain of salt because there have been many other studies of DAA proving it to be no value to you.

Vitamin D3 (Actually a hormone)
The only thing on that list I like is the D3. It's cheap, and it will help you.

As for the rest, you're probably better off buying a decent Test 'Booster' to get the feels at least, as they often have some great ingredients you'd have to spend more to formulate your own.

CEL's M-TEST comes to mind; has bee well received at a pretty fair price to try it out. That said, you are certain to garner a bit of attention from others that make Test Boosters.

Angrypolak

Angrypolak

Awards
I take D3, zinc, and magnesium. Timing doesn't matter on any of those, but I've read D3 effects sleep for some negatively and magnesium positively, so I take D3 in the day and mag at night.

Just so you know, fenugreek lowers DHT and studies are conflicting on if it actually increases testosterone. So I personally avoid it.

I'd highly recommend examine dot com to check on all these for yourself. Everything there is based on published studies and they typically make suggestions on dosing, to take with a meal or not, and timing.

enzo73

Awards
Thanks, I forgot to mention that I am 44 years now ... and I made one month of Alphamax xt. I find these things in the house and did not want them to throw !!!
On fenugreek I read good things about Examine and I D3 2000 I.U.

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
At your age, you definitely don't want any chance of lowering DHT, so just like Angrypolak said, stay away from fenugreek and use examine.com...do your due diligence and research! I personally avoid it like the plague, lol. I have done a lot of researching into different natural substances to help keep my body running at top efficiency internally as possible, so I supplement. I just got done with a two bottle run of M-Test and liked it. The Urtica Dioca I don't think effected my DHT too much and the fadogia was really great...overall very nice formula. Started K1ng's Blood now and I really like the profile because I don't think there is anything in it that would touch my DHT levels. If someone wants a list of what I feel is beneficial to people above 40-45, I will provide.
And another thing about fenugreek...and this is just my opinion, but when I see GNC pimping the heck out of a product and it's main ingredient is fenugreek, I think we all know about GNC and their "claims" so I run! (I'm speaking of Nugenix, lol).

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Since you are 44, what are your current T levels? Get your bloods done if you're not sure or haven't done them in a while. You may be a candidate for TRT through your doctor.

A few more things. How is your diet and sleeping habits? These should be considered as well. Vitamin D3 is just good all around for you. I take it at night and have no issues, but in the morning is fine too.

If you are just curious and don't want to go through insurance, there is nothing wrong with going self-pay through a place like privatemdlabs.com and search google for the most recent 15% perpetual discount. Get this blood test done. It's below $60 and you'll have a good current picture of where you are at based on how you feel.

I know you have these things lying around, but I wouldn't take anything until you look more at the above.

alfaromeo164

Awards
At your age, you definitely don't want any chance of lowering DHT, so just like Angrypolak said, stay away from fenugreek and use examine.com...do your due diligence and research! I personally avoid it like the plague, lol. I have done a lot of researching into different natural substances to help keep my body running at top efficiency internally as possible, so I supplement. I just got done with a two bottle run of M-Test and liked it. The Urtica Dioca I don't think effected my DHT too much and the fadogia was really great...overall very nice formula. Started K1ng's Blood now and I really like the profile because I don't think there is anything in it that would touch my DHT levels. If someone wants a list of what I feel is beneficial to people above 40-45, I will provide.
And another thing about fenugreek...and this is just my opinion, but when I see GNC pimping the heck out of a product and it's main ingredient is fenugreek, I think we all know about GNC and their "claims" so I run! (I'm speaking of Nugenix, lol).
I'd Love To Hear About Your List That Would Be Beneficial To Testosterone Boost

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I need to try and organize it because I don't look at it as they are all boosting Testosterone. Some help, some are for DHT promotion, some are for Estrogen modulation, some are for overall health, some are for the brain, and some have multiple functions (LJ100/TA comes to mind as one of those)...give me some time and I will get here for you...calling Uncle Danes for his expertise and contributions to this too.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I need to try and organize it because I don't look at it as they are all boosting Testosterone. Some help, some are for DHT promotion, some are for Estrogen modulation, some are for overall health, some are for the brain, and some have multiple functions (LJ100/TA comes to mind as one of those)...give me some time and I will get here for you...calling Uncle Danes for his expertise and contributions to this too.
Pretty much this.

Op,
You got covered with many good answers.

Whats your T levels? How is your SHBG ?
DAA is garbage and I wouldnt touch it .
Vitamin D and ZMA is for health purposes but if your levels of vitamin D and zinc are normal, ZMA and vitamin D will do nothing to your T levels.

How good is febugreek for test boosting properties ? I would say Tongkat Ali would do MUCH better job.

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
Be mindful this isn't just for T, to me it's overall health...
Ok so not organized since I'm really strapped for time but here goes:
Daily
KSM-66
Orange Triad (might switch that up when my 4 bottles are gone)
Tongkat Ali
Shilajit
Horny Goat Weed
D3
Gut Health
(-)epi
Fearn's SL Granules
Butea Superba
Astragulus

That list is before going on K1ng's Blood. KB has a lot of that already and I may make KB a staple too since I don't see anything in it that I feel needs to be cycled. So, adding to above:
ALCAR
Ginger Rhizomes
Royal Jelly
Mucuna Pruriens
I3C

There are some more things I'm investigating as well...
Ecklonia Cava (I want to add this to daily)
Tomitidine (not sure if this can be done daily/indefinitely)

I liked Fadogia and will use again (I have two bottles of M-test still to use)

I have about 9 tubs of Ergonine which I stopped using because I was having some GI issues. I may start again: I have realized that might water intake may not be up to what it needs which should help with that I hope. There are many good things in Ergonine so I'd like to have it. I have decided to not go with Tr1umph for the sole reason of I feel I get more benefits of PA from SL granules than a standardized extract for PA (I know, kinda counter intuitive to what we normally think around here about standardized extracts, lol).

I hope I didn't miss anything Uncle Danes

***Edit: Forgot Black Maca

Last edited:
Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Be mindful this isn't just for T, to me it's overall health...
Ok so not organized since I'm really strapped for time but here goes:
Daily
KSM-66
Orange Triad (might switch that up when my 4 bottles are gone)
Tongkat Ali
Shilajit
Horny Goat Weed
D3
Gut Health
(-)epi
Fearn's SL Granules
Butea Superba
Astragulus

That list is before going on K1ng's Blood. KB has a lot of that already and I may make KB a staple too since I don't see anything in it that I feel needs to be cycled. So, adding to above:
ALCAR
Ginger Rhizomes
Royal Jelly
Mucuna Pruriens
I3C

There are some more things I'm investigating as well...
Ecklonia Cava (I want to add this to daily)
Tomitidine (not sure if this can be done daily/indefinitely)

I liked Fadogia and will use again (I have two bottles of M-test still to use)

I have about 9 tubs of Ergonine which I stopped using because I was having some GI issues. I may start again: I have realized that might water intake may not be up to what it needs which should help with that I hope. There are many good things in Ergonine so I'd like to have it. I have decided to not go with Tr1umph for the sole reason of I feel I get more benefits of PA from SL granules than a standardized extract for PA (I know, kinda counter intuitive to what we normally think around here about standardized extracts, lol).

I hope I didn't miss anything Uncle Danes
Uncle Danes is proud of you :D

hsk

Awards
  • Established
If I had to pick one thing it would be TongkatAli/LongJack. Can run daily with no need to cycle. Once you find a good source with a quality extract, stick to it and and play with the dosing until you figure out your sweet spot and don't be afraid to dose it high. The best part is, it stacks nicely with most if not all other natty t-boosters, adaptogens, aphrodisiacs, etc. There are are lots of threads discussing TA/LJ with lots of good feed back and advice, especially from Danes.

As other mentioned, at your age it's good to get your hormones levels tested and also do whatever you can naturally to:
-decrease E2
-increase T and Free T
-increase DHT
-increase insulin sensistivity
-eat a nutritious and balanced diet

As for individual supplements that have an effective track record for the majority of users:

TA/LJ
Icariin 20%,40%,50%,60%
Bulbine
Fadogia