7 keto dhea

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Hey guys, quick question.

I got some 7 keto DHEA at an insane steal of a price from a garage sale, unopened. 100mg per pill, 90 pills all together.

I know that the bioavailability is super low orally, but is there any way to boost it? Popping the caps and taking the powder sublingual? Mixing them into a transdermal?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I will do some research on this because I have never looked into it. BUT what exactly is 7 keto dhea?

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
It's a DHEA analog (lol) that shows potential for cortisol control and fat loss. No as much as 11-kt or 6 oxo, but still novel.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Oh that definitely makes sense. Thanks for that info man

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
You could try taking it with peppercorns? 5 corns with a pill. It maybe a bit hard on tha tummy at first..I did it with curcumin...

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Good idea man, thanks. I'll try that. I was also considering mixing with lecithin to hopefully get more of it past my stomach acid and be used.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
This is a lot of effort for questionable gain, IMO.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know @vaughtrue ran something like this a short time ago. Maybe he can share

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
The_Old_Guy

I'm not running it for the muscle gain. I'm running it to supplement a 1-andro, epi-andro, DMZ, and test cyp cycle i'm currently running.

The extra cortisol control at the end to melt the remaining belly fat is what i'm shooting for here.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The_Old_Guy

I'm not running it for the muscle gain. I'm running it to supplement a 1-andro, epi-andro, DMZ, and test cyp cycle i'm currently running.

The extra cortisol control at the end to melt the remaining belly fat is what i'm shooting for here.
Cortisol mobilizes fatty acids. How do you know your Cortisol is high?

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Blood tests. Mine was sitting at 29 at 8 am in December, and 31 at 8 am a week ago.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Blood tests. Mine was sitting at 29 at 8 am in December, and 31 at 8 am a week ago.
mcg/dl? 5-25 at waking is the range, so how bad does the doc say 30 is? You test at 4PM and Bedtime at all? (24 hour Urine Test). Congrats on being the first guy I've seen actually test for Cortisol on AM... and maybe actually need to lower it a bit :D

FYI On a recent 'Advices Radio' podcast, Prep Coach Austin Stout discussed how he had out of whack Cortisol and corrected it. He did a DUTCH Test and got it under control doing some pretty basic and cheap things. IIRC he didn't take any "Cortisol Lowering" supplements other than maybe Adaptogens. I know he's blocking Blue Light at night. Check it out.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Legit garage sale 7keto? Thats a first too!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Open capsules, dump capsules into a small bottle of isopropyl alcohol, rub in skin.

You might get some gritty from the fillers, but at least you'll absorb more.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
mcg/dl? 5-25 at waking is the range, so how bad does the doc say 30 is? You test at 4PM and Bedtime at all? (24 hour Urine Test). Congrats on being the first guy I've seen actually test for Cortisol on AM... and maybe actually need to lower it a bit :D

FYI On a recent 'Advices Radio' podcast, Prep Coach Austin Stout discussed how he had out of whack Cortisol and corrected it. He did a DUTCH Test and got it under control doing some pretty basic and cheap things. IIRC he didn't take any "Cortisol Lowering" supplements other than maybe Adaptogens. I know he's blocking Blue Light at night. Check it out.
Huh, my doc says the ranges are 10-20. Regardless, thanks man, about to stream that podcast after I get out of the gym!

To the poster above; isopropyl works well like that? What if I used it as the solvent, filtered to get the inert out, and mixed it with a coconut oil/ zinc acetate cream base, and ran like that??

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Huh, my doc says the ranges are 10-20. Regardless, thanks man, about to stream that podcast after I get out of the gym!

To the poster above; isopropyl works well like that? What if I used it as the solvent, filtered to get the inert out, and mixed it with a coconut oil/ zinc acetate cream base, and ran like that??
Yeah, even better. Use a coffee filter or a fine screen and filter the filler out then, yeah, you can add a lotion.

Even better idea.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Supplement Logs 2
S Weight Loss 9
Prince IronMag Labs 0
BeardedBreast Supplements 1
G Supplements 4