Bsl and FDA

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fda does it often and BSL will either be smart and throw it in the trash or like some others will bend over and hope for a lubricant.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
That letter is old as Singerman is no longer "part" of BSL also it was dated 2015

HOWEVER there was a raid yesterday and 35 pallets of product were taken as well as their computers.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My guesses for the raid...

DMAA - Instead of going after Hi-Tech who has the money to fight, and maybe still in court with the FDA over DMAA(IDK), they are raiding easier targets.

Sarms - Pretty sure BSL sells sarms, and possibly sold prohormones labeled as sarms, or so the rumor goes.

Prohormones - Possibly they are raiding easy targets in the first step to banning 2-step DHEA derivatives. Again, possibly avoiding Hi-Tech atm.

Old product - could have sold recalled old products out the backdoor, and were dumb enough to keep records, or sell to an undercover.

Mislabeling - We all know this happened.

Hate FDA raids and shady conpanies. Bad for the undustry, But I am glad to see BSL go. I didnt like them from day one. Way before the **** hit the fan. Just always seemed shady.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I'm not shocked at all. After prime being sketchy and singerman being smart and leaving. Braun seems like a money hungry loose cannon and will do anything for a quick buck. Not good for BSL and their athletes

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I'm not shocked at all. After prime being sketchy and singerman being smart and leaving. Braun seems like a money hungry loose cannon and will do anything for a quick buck. Not good for BSL and their athletes
Did Singerman leave on his own accord?

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
From what I read he did leave on his own. Still part owner of prime and owns half of blackstone I think.

QMS

QMS

Awards
Jared wheat of hi tech orchestrated this to devalue BSL so he can acquire it just like he did innovative,Duracap(and with it about 11 brands including gen one , Integrity driven , SLR and others) , prime, gaspari and who knows who else. Puppet master .

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jared wheat of hi tech orchestrated this to devalue BSL so he can acquire it just like he did innovative,Duracap(and with it about 11 brands including gen one , Integrity driven , SLR and others) , prime, gaspari and who knows who else. Puppet master .
I wish someone would have Wicked/SP250 or any other DMAA infused Hi Tech product (outside of Meso) tested for DMAA content. Some reason Meso still hits like DMAA should....all the others sck. Dying to know how much we are getting screwed.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
So...

Massive sales of DMAA products coming as companies try to salvage investment before having product seized?

*fingers crossed*

QMS

QMS

Awards
Jared Wheat believes he alone is entitled to sell DMAA since he is suing the government. I promise you there will not be massive siezures of anything. Lobliner had it right the other night the FDA OCI unit tasked with supplements (one of the smallest enforcement arms of the OCI way lower staff ratios then pharmaceuticals and food). They are like one guy playing wack a mole with 5000 mole holes. Until there is public outcry there will be no monies allocated to fight the gray market stims. Duracap, Blackstone, those guys all got in dirty with Prohormones that means DEA and Tax issues (IRS) the owners of Duracap are out there with multiple Ferraris, maserattis, maclarens just waving it around asking t get popped. There are plenty of others still out there and as long as they dont use dangerous Manufacturing practices (which is what killed the kid that sparked the case) and spend money like bumbling idiots then unlikely anything will happen.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'd be surprised if there was any actual DMBA in there.