If you had to choose a DMAA burner from Hitech?

Gorgoroth

Gorgoroth

Awards
Title. I have had plenty of their pres with DMAA. Now I want a fat burner- seems Dexaprine is the fanboy favorite. Anybody tried the others?

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
The only one I've tried is Hydroxyelite, but I really like it and would recommend it to anyone. My girlfriend is currently taking it, to be fair it's her first real fat burner but she loves it!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't used all of them either but I'll agree with the above because I have used Hydroxyelite and it's a great fat burner if you haven't tried it already. It's worth it to pick up a bottle and run it.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't tried the new Dexaprine which is supposedly like the OG but....OG Dexaprine was prob. the strongest burner of it's time....people could barely take half a tab.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll 3rd hydroxy elite. Not too over the top but a clean energy and good appetite suppressant.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Radiate is perfect for you, it is a thermogenic fat burning pre with DMAA, you would love it so much.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Formutech lean efx. Surprised it's not discussed so often here.
It's one of my favorite fat-burner/pwos. Stacked it once with half a scoop of prekaged. Could see sounds.
But my favorite weight loss supp, is still formutech level II, but it doesn't contain dmaa.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Lipodrene Hardcore OR Hydroxyelite would be my 2 go-to products

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Hydroxy elite is a pretty badass fat burner. Gave me the effects of adderall and good appetite suppressant

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
The label I have seen says DMHA, maybe a rep can verify?
Nevermind you are right, I read the label wrong, DMHA, which I dnt as insanely intense but packs a very strong longer lasting punch.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
The hydroxycut elite I used had the DMAA in it which makes it very strong for the stimulant and focus factor.

Gorgoroth

Gorgoroth

Awards
It's something I would consider but I've got two tubs each of Gameday and Kraken. So I'm pretty flush with 2-Amino.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Kraken? You talking about the chaos and pain protein? This thread was asking about protein. Game day is also a preworkout from MAN sports is it not?

Gorgoroth

Gorgoroth

Awards
Kraken? You talking about the chaos and pain protein? This thread was asking about protein. Game day is also a preworkout from MAN sports is it not?
Yeah both preworkouts one from Man and the other is Spartan Supps.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
You were referring to a fat burner stack from your thread though correct?

Gorgoroth

Gorgoroth

Awards
Got a deal from a buddy to grab a bottle from any hi-tech brand. Think I've decided on White Lightning.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
I think Lipodrene is their best one
I've been waiting to hear this one. I haven't tried it so I can't comment but I have heard some good reviews. I'd like to try it soon but after dropping a couple hundred on OL's new stim free burners, Radiate and OG Norcodrene this weekend I'll be good to go for a while. Which Lipodrene did you try?