Ign1te Vs Radiate

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Radiate is a thermogenic fat burning pre workout, while Ign1te is a pill fat burner, I just don't want to take both at the same time, too many stims. Thanks. I Wil be stacking with Assass1nate, Sup3r Shred and Forslean.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
So what are you asking? What are your stats? What are you looking to get out of it? Are you going to be in a caloric deficit?

Not sure what exactly you're going for here, need more info

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ignit3 will be a more well-rounded burner. Don't get me wrong, it's potent from a stimulant aspect, but it's a very comprehensive formula from a fat burning standpoint, given the fact that it will target a number of pathways (AMPK activation, adrenergic antagonism, PPAR activation, thyroid modulation, and BAT activation).

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
This might be reckless on my behalf but I'm just going to throw this out there...

Each product is on one hell of a sale right now so you could just get both. Ignit3 is 50% off on the OL website so roughly $24 (until the 21st I believe) and Radiate is $27.99 until Sunday. One thing to note here is I believe you get 45 servings/tub of Radiate and if you take Ignit3 according to directions, which I recommend, you'll dose it 3 pills in the morning and 2 in the afternoon which will last 30 days.

I haven't tried Radiate yet but was planning on putting my order in tomorrow based on all the reviews.

Ignit3 is a great product I've run a few times, can't say anything bad about it in my experience. Great energy & mood enhancement, good fat loss & appetite suppression.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
*Disclaimer* I never said stacking them was a good idea, just that you could buy them both while on crazy good sales and decide which to take first from there ;)

Also, listen to VO2Maxima on her dosing suggestions as far as Ignit3/Assassinate

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If your goal is fat loss, I would strongly recommend Ignit3

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not going to be the norm and shill my own product, so I say buy both, give them each a try and you come back and report to everyone here! One day of Ignit3 then the next day of RADIATE... you'll know which you like better right away. :)

grocker

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, Radiate > Ign1te.

I finished a bottle of Ign1te before starting Radiate and didn't notice much from it. Radiate has provided far better long lasting energy and mental focus, better appetite suppression and is a great thermogenic.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^If you do buy both, instead of alternating days, run one and then run the other. If you alternate, all you'll be able to assess is the "feels." You won't be able to tell which is having effects on actual fat loss, since it's not like you can break that down day by day.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
So what are you asking? What are your stats? What are you looking to get out of it? Are you going to be in a caloric deficit?

I will be I'm a calorie deficit. I would like to know which is the best purely for burning fat, that is what I care about most, I can buy a good pre and a fat burner. But which is better for fat burning.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established

I will be I'm a calorie deficit. I would like to know which is the best purely for burning fat, that is what I care about most, I can buy a good pre and a fat burner. But which is better for fat burning.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Go with radiate, more bang for your buck it seems

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
cwages

cwages

Awards
Radiate is a thermogenic fat burning pre workout, while Ign1te is a pill fat burner, I just don't want to take both at the same time, too many stims. Thanks. I Wil be stacking with Assass1nate, Sup3r Shred and Forslean.
Im currently taking Ignit3 and have been on it about 2 weeks. Its doing a great job. After week 1, I started to add in some ephedra (bronkaid) and using this as a boosted eca stack. Im dropping 1 pound a week on average and its doing well for me. I ran an 8 week run of man scorch before this and it worked, just not near as well as ignit3. Man scorch was more of a thermogenic. Ignit3 is way more rounded out and as already stated works in different pathways.

cwages

cwages

Awards
Im currently taking Ignit3 and have been on it about 2 weeks. Its doing a great job. After week 1, I started to add in some ephedra (bronkaid) and using this as a boosted eca stack. Im dropping 1 pound a week on average and its doing well for me. I ran an 8 week run of man scorch before this and it worked, just not near as well as ignit3. Man scorch was more of a thermogenic. Ignit3 is way more rounded out and as already stated works in different pathways.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I believe I am going to run 2 ign1te in the morning, Half a scoop of Radiate and a scoop of Transparent Labs lean(mainly for the citrulline Malate and beta-alanine) before I workout or should I use Permaswole? Then I will use three more ignite around 6 for lacrosse. Will stack is Sup3r Shred, Half servings of Assass1nate and Forslean.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I believe I am going to run 2 ign1te in the morning, Half a scoop of Radiate and a scoop of Transparent Labs lean(mainly for the citrulline Malate and beta-alanine) before I workout or should I use Permaswole? Then I will use three more ignite around 6 for lacrosse. Will stack is Sup3r Shred, Half servings of Assass1nate and Forslean.
I strongly recommend no other sources of stimulants when consuming Radiate. Give at least 6 hours time between your serving of Ignit3 and Radiate. Likewise, I wouldn't recommend an extra serving of Ignit3 after you have consumed Radiate. Once you try Radiate, you will have a better understanding why I am recommending this.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I justo got a different advise on this to dose Ignit3 3 upon waking up +2 after 6-8hs and then 2 capa of Assess1nate before my largest carb meal of the day. You are saying this would be too much?

Thanks
2 caps is a half-serving of Assass1nate, and you're not dosing it alongside Ignit3, right? I would think that would probably be okay, but am going to defer to NoAddedHmones on this as it is his area of expertise as well as his masterpieces that we are talking about.

3 caps of Ignit3 around 6pm is probably going to keep you awake at night, plus with all that Ignit3 + Radiate that's going to be a lot of stims, but you know your stim tolerance best.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
If I get fade out by redcon1, would that be smart to stack?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
2 caps is a half-serving of Assass1nate, and you're not dosing it alongside Ignit3, right? I would think that would probably be okay, but am going to defer to NoAddedHmones on this as it is his area of expertise as well as his masterpieces that we are talking about.

3 caps of Ignit3 around 6pm is probably going to keep you awake at night, plus with all that Ignit3 + Radiate that's going to be a lot of stims, but you know your stim tolerance best.
I think that dosing schedule is spot on. You could probably use the other half serving of assassinate split prior to your other meals. My advice on concurrent dosing of ignit3 and assasinate is to limit assassinate to one cap. However if you are using at different points of the day, then thats fine.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
If I get fade out by redcon1, would that be smart to stack?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fadeout looks like some strong stuff! It would be fine to stack, just watch out for the Phenibut dose, that stuff can become quite addictive.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Fadeout looks like some strong stuff! It would be fine to stack, just watch out for the Phenibut dose, that stuff can become quite addictive.
I like Fade Out a lot, only use it a few nights a week but it does work well and kicks in hard. I'd advise avoiding the black Currant flavor though. It's not horrible but I'm not a fan and there were a few others here on the forum that agreed with me on that

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like Fade Out a lot, only use it a few nights a week but it does work well and kicks in hard. I'd advise avoiding the black Currant flavor though. It's not horrible but I'm not a fan and there were a few others here on the forum that agreed with me on that
Crazy dreams on it? I miss the original PowerFULL, that stuff was legendary!

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Crazy dreams on it? I miss the original PowerFULL, that stuff was legendary!
Weirdly, not really. I expected a lot more than I've had. There's been a night or two where I had them but I really expected a lot more. First bottle of JYM ZMA I ever used a whIle back had been giving me some crazy wicked dreams... reminded me of sleeping with a Nicotine patch or two on. (Don't ask, young Marines are dumb) most vivid dreams I've ever had there.

I never got to try PowerFULL but this isn't the first time I've seen it brought up in high regards here on the forum

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I dont mind capsule fat burners but i think i enjoy powders more.

Whats out there besides RADIATE?

ENDURALEAN...MAYBE LOL

BLOODSHR3D

....??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
a clean, calorie deficit diet is THE most important part of losing weight[fat].

radiate along with 1 bronkaid killed my appetite, which allowed me to go from 200lbs to 185lbs in 1 month, with hardly any strength loss.

I dosed 1 scoop radiate, 1 bronkaid AM...1/2 scoop radiate, 1 bronkaid mid afternoon.

the appetite suppression made this one of the easiest cuts I've ever had!!!

to be fair, I've never ran a bottle of ign1te only sample packs-great energy and mood, but I did not get the appetite suppression I got from radiate.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I dont have trouble cutting urges to eat. I can do that pretty naturally. But i am human and if i can have help then im happy with that.

Radiate seems to pop up in every single fat burner thread on here lol.

Plus they say it tastes pretty good.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I dont have trouble cutting urges to eat. I can do that pretty naturally. But i am human and if i can have help then im happy with that.

Radiate seems to pop up in every single fat burner thread on here lol.

Plus they say it tastes pretty good.
Just so you guys know, you SUCK! Bloodshr3d + ephedrine, radiate +ephedrine, both combos plus pes shift, equals zero, nada, nothing in the way of appetite suppression for me!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just so you guys know, you SUCK! Bloodshr3d + ephedrine, radiate +ephedrine, both combos plus pes shift, equals zero, nada, nothing in the way of appetite suppression for me!
I pity the fool, lol....j/k!!!