Ostarine-Helping with side effects and my experience

Kingkahjj

Kingkahjj

Awards
For those of you taking ostarine and having water retention on it, this is not a sign that your osta is faked. Although technically ostarine shouldn't mess with estrogen levels, it does for some people. To counteract any issues you have with ostarine, using a low dose of arimistane will do the trick. I ran ostarine 4 weeks and gained a solid 6 pounds. And there's no reason for using stupidly high doses either. These are pics after the 4 weeks if anyone cared to see

APC80

APC80

Awards
Did you take capsule or liquid form mate? I'm currently on day on day 10 of German pharma osta 30mg each day. What was your dosage?

I've gained 2lbs so far how do I know if it's water retention? Have some armistane on hand but I'm not sure when during the cycle or if I should start taking it.

Kingkahjj

Kingkahjj

Awards
I did 2 weeks 12.5 mg and 2 weeks 25mg. The doses dont need to be as high as everyone thinks if you're training hard. Usuallly high estrogen consists of feeling rather hot, puffy nipples, looking bloated, and maybe even your balls not dropping as low. If you're not looking "better" at 2lbs up you might be holding water and 25-50mg arimistane will do the trick. I'd recommend it anyway to keep suppression at bay

APC80

APC80

Awards
I don't have any of those symptoms except I think I looked slightly bloated this morning, I'd put on a lb from yesterday but my waist is up 1/2 inch. Think I'll start the armistane tomorrow at 25mg then bump up to 50mg once I see how it goes. Just worried about dry joints from it my elbows aren't great atm how it is.

Kingkahjj

Kingkahjj

Awards
I have bad joints too ostarine helped with it a lot. But yeah dose the arimistane at 25mg and raise as needed

APC80

APC80

Awards
You're looking good btw do you have any before pics? Think you look better than before ostarine?

Just want to know what to expect

Kingkahjj

Kingkahjj

Awards
this was before but you can see I stayed lean the whole time going from 155-162

APC80

APC80

Awards
You've put on some size in 4 weeks mate you're massive now. Has anyone called you out for taking something? You look like one of those AAS before and after pics lol

How long into it did you start seeing a difference?

Kingkahjj

Kingkahjj

Awards
Lol people at the gym but I told them I wasn't taking steroids (which I wasn't) . Probably when I bumped to 25 mg I'd suggest you do the same and if you train hard and keep things consistent you'll make good progress

APC80

APC80

Awards
Just claim natty it was only osta lol

Cheers for the solid advice mate you've maybe saved me from the dreaded man titties. I'll defo start that armistane tomorrow.

Good job on staying so lean btw you've made me feel like starting my cut early, lucky we wear coats for 10 months a year here lol

Kingkahjj

Kingkahjj

Awards
Lmao for sure brotha and thank you, glad to help

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am running a log now with Ostar1ne 10-25mg and Epibeta 500-1000mg..

Kingkahjj

Kingkahjj

Awards
That's a good stack, big difference between 10 and 25 mg osta tho

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Do you have blood-work showing that Arimistane lowered E2? While in was touted as the next great thing after ATD based on in-vitro data, it seems the real world has said it doesn't do much as far as E2, and is better as just a Cortisol reducer?

Kingkahjj

Kingkahjj

Awards
I don't have bloods but I know how my body responds to things and I know that after the ostarine was making me bloated and feel puffy the arimistane fixed that and made it the dry compound it's supposed to be

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did 2 weeks 12.5 mg and 2 weeks 25mg. The doses dont need to be as high as everyone thinks if you're training hard. Usuallly high estrogen consists of feeling rather hot, puffy nipples, looking bloated, and maybe even your balls not dropping as low. If you're not looking "better" at 2lbs up you might be holding water and 25-50mg arimistane will do the trick. I'd recommend it anyway to keep suppression at bay
Where are you buying your ostarine. Thanks

Torsmakten

Torsmakten

Awards
Nice results! Do u have pics how did you look before it?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on a PPL routine, do you take the osta on your off day?

Anomaly101

Awards
how exactly are you dosing 12.5mg and 25mg? EA Osta is 10mg/cap. Are you openening the cap and measuring 2.5mg ?

Kingkahjj

Kingkahjj

Awards
Depends on your goal with osta what do you plan on doing?

Kingkahjj

Kingkahjj

Awards
You're right I stated that wrong. I had bought eas osta and osta from innovapharm which they don't sell anymore, I used innovapharms for the pics you saw and started up EAs again

Anomaly101

Awards
Im debating if i should go for EA Ostarine (8 weeks cycle for 85$). Or Olympus Labs Ostar1ne (8 weeks cycle for 45$).
Price diff is huge which scares me for the possible quality of OL although its a well known company... but again... raws (if not all) are from China

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Its hard for me to believe that a person can take Osta for 4 weeks at 10-25mg daily, and make gains like Kingkahjj..

Anomaly101

Awards
Its hard for me to believe that a person can take Osta for 4 weeks at 10-25mg daily, and make gains like Kingkahjj..
I guess if the cycle was ran for 8 weeks, 6 pounds would seem reasonable. At 4 weeks 6 pounds... maybe its his first cycle or he's somewhat new to bb

Kingkahjj

Kingkahjj

Awards
10 pounds isn't pretty hard if you're looking for solid muscle but 20mg is definitely the way to go then

Kingkahjj

Kingkahjj

Awards
I didn't know Olympus labs still sold osta? They do have good reviews though

Kingkahjj

Kingkahjj

Awards
Lol if you're extremely regimented and already start out lean it's not that hard. Also the only thing I've taken before that's considered a PED

Kingkahjj

Kingkahjj

Awards
Yeah it was only ran 4 weeks as I didn't wanna risk suppression

APC80

APC80

Awards
Can't believe the gains he's made from 4 weeks osta myself but he's not pushing any particular brand so no reason not to believe him. Maybe his was laced with a PH or something?

I'm coming to the end of my 2nd week, first week 20mg and 30mg from the start of this one and I'm up a kg. Delts and traps starting to blow up, shoulders looking 3D, along with my quads and calves. Then again maybe the stuff I has something "extra" added in.

Anyone know if there's any truth to the rumours of PHs added to ostarine capsules or was this just started by rival companies to sell their liquid SARMs? Starting to get a bit paranoid since I've no proper PCT lined up

Kingkahjj

Kingkahjj

Awards
I'll take that as a compliment and I was worried about the same but if they were laced sides would be pretty significant. Ostas so mild that I only used daa and arimistane at 50mg and recovered within the first week. Like I said though, I only ran it 4 weeks on

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can't believe the gains he's made from 4 weeks osta myself but he's not pushing any particular brand so no reason not to believe him. Maybe his was laced with a PH or something?

I'm coming to the end of my 2nd week, first week 20mg and 30mg from the start of this one and I'm up a kg. Delts and traps starting to blow up, shoulders looking 3D, along with my quads and calves. Then again maybe the stuff I has something "extra" added in.

Anyone know if there's any truth to the rumours of PHs added to ostarine capsules or was this just started by rival companies to sell their liquid SARMs? Starting to get a bit paranoid since I've no proper PCT lined up
Brother you need a PCT.. running Osta at 30mg daily can be suppressive..

APC80

APC80

Awards
Probably helped that ya were so lean to begin with as well. It is a compliment mate ya shld be well proud of the results you got. Thing is I haven't seen any before and after pics of someone bulking on osta before either

Kingkahjj

Kingkahjj

Awards
Thank you and I agree, I was iffy on trying osta because I saw nobody w impressive results tbh

APC80

APC80

Awards
Brother you need a PCT.. running Osta at 30mg daily can be suppressive..
Mate after trying to get nolva online to have just in case I gave up . After f**kin about for over a week trying I eventually ordered some liquinol from the US but they refunded my order saying they were getting sh1t from UK customs and won't send it here any more.

I have no idea where would send it and if it would even get into the country

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mate after trying to get nolva online to have just in case I gave up . After f**kin about for over a week trying I eventually ordered some liquinol from the US but they refunded my order saying they were getting sh1t from UK customs and won't send it here any more.

I have no idea where would send it and if it would even get into the country
Look into Rebirth by Black Lion Research..

APC80

APC80

Awards
I don't think EA deliver internationally do they? I'd try them if they do, I thought they were US only.

Cheers Beast I'll have a look n see who does rebirth. Is it the next best thing to a SERM? It's strange cos even the UK research chemical companies don't sell nolva or clomid it seems harder to get than heroin here ffs

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think EA deliver internationally do they? I'd try them if they do, I thought they were US only.

Cheers Beast I'll have a look n see who does rebirth. Is it the next best thing to a SERM? It's strange cos even the UK research chemical companies don't sell nolva or clomid it seems harder to get than heroin here ffs
If you going to run osta for 6-10 weeks get 2 bottles of Rebirth, and look at Sup3r PCT, by Olympus Labs.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im debating if i should go for EA Ostarine (8 weeks cycle for 85$). Or Olympus Labs Ostar1ne (8 weeks cycle for 45$).
Price diff is huge which scares me for the possible quality of OL although its a well known company... but again... raws (if not all) are from China
I don't see Olympus Labs Ostar1ne on their site. Just wanted to take a look at this product.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Would rebirth be a suitable PCT for super Mandro? Can get this and sup3r PCT but I can get super mandro as well from same place n I fancy running it some time in the future, may as well get it now if I'm paying postage from US.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would rebirth be a suitable PCT for super Mandro? Can get this and sup3r PCT but I can get super mandro as well from same place n I fancy running it some time in the future, may as well get it now if I'm paying postage from US.
Sounds Good..

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do I take Osta, Arimi-RX PCT (Androsta) and a test booster all at the same time. I'm a noob, just ordered the Osta for now.