Fat Burners Olympus Labs, unavailable in EU

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I do not understand why Ignit3, both predator, which ***********, they have taken away our catalog!
Just as I can not find raw Bloodshr3d edition.
Because they are hard to find? here in europe / uk

I take this opportunity,
what is the difference between Raw Bloodshr3d edition and Bloodshr3d war edition?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Raw is the inclusion of alpha yohimbine
GNO VO2Maxima or Jebrook may be able to help find it

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 words; alpha yohimbine

bb333

Awards
  • Established
And I like! because it works!
Ignit3 last year (along with follidrone 2.0) was spectacular!
This summer I would like to repeat ... but can not find it !!!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What you need to do is exactly what I did 2 days ago;
Step 1: go to nutriverse.com
Step 2: there's both of the mentioned products ( I bought them) on buy 2 get one free) whilst your there buy ol rauwolscine on bogo too.dont forget to use code am5 for 20%discount on ol gear too.
Step 3; receive all goods and take note of the massive savings youve made and you now have months and months of ay based fat burning gear..
Step 4; thank me later
Trust me this is exactly what I did, I spent around 230 dollars but got tons of gear

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I seem to remember one of the ol guys when I asked the raw edition in Europe saying buy some and chance it if you want, wasn't very helpful. Shame seems as I always recommend and use there gear all the time to get a response like that very pretty lacklustre, I think it was gno..
however I do know a store that still have ignit3 but I wanted all the rest of the gear so I went to nutriverse

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What you need to do is exactly what I did 2 days ago;
Step 1: go to nutriverse.com
Step 2: there's both of the mentioned products ( I bought them) on buy 2 get one free) whilst your there buy ol rauwolscine on bogo too.dont forget to use code am5 for 20%discount on ol gear too.
Step 3; receive all goods and take note of the massive savings youve made and you now have months and months of ay based fat burning gear..
Step 4; thank me later
Trust me this is exactly what I did, I spent around 230 dollars but got tons of gear
Sounds like solidsnake has you taken care of. I would jump on his discount and pick them up. We carry it at strong supplement shop as well.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
nutriverse is a great site, makes so many nice promotions.
I live in Italy, I am afraid only of customs ... that's why I prefer to buy in Europe, England ...
:(
I lose so many offers and promotions, I know.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I seem to remember one of the ol guys when I asked the raw edition in Europe saying buy some and chance it if you want, wasn't very helpful. Shame seems as I always recommend and use there gear all the time to get a response like that very pretty lacklustre, I think it was gno..
however I do know a store that still have ignit3 but I wanted all the rest of the gear so I went to nutriverse
hold on, what did I tell you?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nutriverse is a great site, makes so many nice promotions.
I live in Italy, I am afraid only of customs ... that's why I prefer to buy in Europe, England ...
:(
I lose so many offers and promotions, I know.
Don't be afraid dude, I live in Spain and my last order from them was 4 bottle of super11. No problems. Now if the box was full of syringes that maybe a different matter

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Time deliveries? USA to Italy?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well to Spain is 2 weeks approx

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So Italy pretty much the same

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Don't be afraid dude, I live in Spain and my last order from them was 4 bottle of super11. No problems. Now if the box was full of syringes that maybe a different matter
Do you not get charged import charges? I've been caught out a few times in the UK

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Do you not get charged import charges? I've been caught out a few times in the UK
mmm it explains well ... have already purchased on Nutri versa? they ask you to pay more in taxes?

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
mmm it explains well ... have already purchased on Nutri versa? they ask you to pay more in taxes?
I cannot comment on shipments from Nutri-verse, I've ordered from two US brands directly & both times my parcel has been stopped in customs. You will pay import taxes to have the items released for delivery - or that's what seems to happen in the UK.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
You can also buy straight from Olympus Labs. I am currently waiting on Ray to come back to my last e-mail so that I can place the order.

Last time I needed it super urgent and although I paid for the express deivery it was all with me in EU in less than a week!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've ordered a OL stack of sup3r 7/sup3r shr3d and ignit3 and its on its way to the UK, and before that ordered both OL and nutri verse and didnt pay customs on either

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
I live in Spain too, i buy monthly on Nutri and, like SolidSnake mention, the 80%-90% orders i made, i receive without problems. The other 10% was seized by customs, however no problem, just paid taxes and duties and OK, not so much money..... still affordable.

bb333, don`t think too much, buy 2 bottles of Ignit3 from Nutri, until 1st march if you buy 2 you get 1 for free!!!!! unbeatable offer, and make sure to use the coupon AM5.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I live in Spain too, i buy monthly on Nutri and, like SolidSnake mention, the 80%-90% orders i made, i receive without problems. The other 10% was seized by customs, however no problem, just paid taxes and duties and OK, not so much money..... still affordable.

bb333, don`t think too much, buy 2 bottles of Ignit3 from Nutri, until 1st march if you buy 2 you get 1 for free!!!!! unbeatable offer, and make sure to use the coupon AM5.
Pm'd you mate

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It really depends. I live in Belgium, never customs on Nutriverse, etc., but they charged a high sum on my Iron Legion order. Still cheaper than Predator though.

There are sites in Europe that sell products containing Yohimbe, etc.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is a German site that offers OL Bloodshred War Edition (35€), Ignite (40€), etc.

Orders over 100€ are free in Europe and there are always some coupon codes around. It is a little bit more expensive, but if someone worries about customs, why not.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
There is a German site that offers OL Bloodshred War Edition (35€), Ignite (40€), etc.

Orders over 100€ are free in Europe and there are always some coupon codes around. It is a little bit more expensive, but if someone worries about customs, why not.

I know him!
Unfortunately only accept payment by bank account! do not take credit cards!

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know him!
Unfortunately only accept payment by bank account! do not take credit cards!
You can pay by Paypal.

Edit: Ok, maybe they changed it by now. Why is a bank transfer a problem?

P......f sells Bloodshr3d War Edition and you can also find cheap Alpha-Y on this site. There is also a coupon code for 10% floating around, so delivery is basically free. There are also other great options there.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
It id happen to me. To be honest, it depends on the value of the items inside as well.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Can you pm me with that site bro, I'm eu too, cheers

bobthejack

bobthejack

Banned
Awards
I do not understand why Ignit3, both predator, which ***********, they have taken away our catalog!
Just as I can not find raw Bloodshr3d edition.
Because they are hard to find? here in europe / uk

I take this opportunity,
what is the difference between Raw Bloodshr3d edition and Bloodshr3d war edition?

If you pm me I can tell help you with ignit3 from the uk supplier I use. They ship to eu 2-4 days

bb333

Awards
  • Established
You can pay by Paypal.

Edit: Ok, maybe they changed it by now. Why is a bank transfer a problem?

P......f sells Bloodshr3d War Edition and you can also find cheap Alpha-Y on this site. There is also a coupon code for 10% floating around, so delivery is basically free. There are also other great options there.
I currently have no bank account :)
however, it is shameful, may activate as soon as the payments with Mastercard card etc etc ...
however, I would take ignit3!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are the initial of that place mate? I use a few, if I've not heard of it I'm always open to new stores. I think what it is, is ignit3 was already out before the regulations came into place, that's why some stores still have ignite from before, have you noticed that none of the stores have bloodshr3d raw in stock? That's probably why. It's new.. but like on many occasions I might be wrong....

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
J...ments and m. - store.co.uk (actually based in Poland) stock Ignit3 as well

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah yeah know and use them both, cheers anyway buddy �� Much appreciated

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jw are pricey but mz are good and delivery is cheap too, they also have many other supps that you don't see on other websites...

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Day on (lightweight high-calorie than my TDEE), Day off (light low-calorie than my TDEE) ... which fatburn the OL do you recommend?
Ignit3 it would save during the period of "strong" cutting.
Have your say!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Day on (lightweight high-calorie than my TDEE), Day off (light low-calorie than my TDEE) ... which fatburn the OL do you recommend?
Have your say!
UP!!!

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Have your say!
Stim? Non stim? How much fat you need to loose?
If you want something to help on your training and can tolerate Alpha-Y I would go with Bloodshr3d RAW.

Stefr

Awards

Can you pm me with that site bro, I'm eu too, thx :)

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Can anybody pm me the german site PLEASE. thanks!!
mbonheur ?

masterpiter

Awards

can you please pm me the name of that website