Test Booster with Iron Legions Stack

cwages

cwages

Awards
With all the sales going on and shipping being delaying on my Iron Legions stack till Thursday delivery, I was maybe looking at adding a test booster to run with my stack. Im going to run an 8 week log of Virtus, Invictus, and VII-Kt. Thoughts and opinions on throwing in a test booster for the 8 week run? Thanks guys

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With all the sales going on and shipping being delaying on my Iron Legions stack till Thursday delivery, I was maybe looking at adding a test booster to run with my stack. Im going to run an 8 week log of Virtus, Invictus, and VII-Kt. Thoughts and opinions on throwing in a test booster for the 8 week run? Thanks guys
How old are you. just asking because the 2 I have in mind one seems to work better if under 35 and the other better if over 35.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im 39 and will be 40 this november
I would recommend 2.
1st choice: DTP V3
http://www.fefifo.com/DIESEL-TEST-Procycle-V3_p_11.html
this is my favorite.
you can use Rocket3015 discount code
Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

2nd choice: less expensive COMPETITIVE EDGE LABS M-TEST
saw some good reviews on this one. never used it but planning on it. still have 2 bottle of diesel Test Pro Cycle V3 in the stash.

I'm all natty and I have used the Iron Legion stuff and really liked it. Watch the Virtus. I had to drop it down to .5ml EOD. it brought my estrogen down too low. killed my sex drive. and made me really aggressive the first 5 days at .5ml a day. (But this was just me) I have pretty low estrogen all the time, even @ 53.

cwages

cwages

Awards
Thanks for the recommendation and the heads up on the Virtus. I just put on my second dose this am. How good were the leaning out effects on the Iron Legions. Im hoping to get to 10% in the next 8 weeks or so.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the recommendation and the heads up on the Virtus. I just put on my second dose this am. How good were the leaning out effects on the Iron Legions. Im hoping to get to 10% in the next 8 weeks or so.
I only used Virtus & Invictus (Note I ran through 3 bottles of Invictus in 8 weeks)
I used it on a recomp and loved it for that. I'm not a true cutter at my age I have to live a little and hit the gym 2.5-3 hrs. 3 days a week.
If I remember correctly I lost about 2 pounds on the scale but the mirror is where it shined.

something that I used about 6 months ago that I want to run again was Follidrone 2.0.
I ran it solo and gained 2lbs and dropped 2% body fat on a semi clean diet at best.

FYI: Nutriverse has the Iron legion @ 15% off and the Black Lion Follidrone 2.0 at 20% off. (you will need 2 bottles of FD2 for 8 weeks)
After I run my DTP V3 I think I'm going to Stack the FD2 and Iron legion together. (already have 2 bottles of FD2 in the stash if my wife doesn't get into it)
I'm thinking this will be nice for the summer!

best of luck brother. soooooooo many choices.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_20170202_201953675.jpg

IMG_20170202_201958346.jpg

this will give you a idea of where I'm at. I always hold a little fat but I cut down to 201 from 210 in 11 weeks.watching my diet better, and keeping my Protein at 210-230 grams every day. even at 201 I'm still kind of fat. lol

cwages

cwages

Awards
I only used Virtus & Invictus (Note I ran through 3 bottles of Invictus in 8 weeks)
I used it on a recomp and loved it for that. I'm not a true cutter at my age I have to live a little and hit the gym 2.5-3 hrs. 3 days a week.
If I remember correctly I lost about 2 pounds on the scale but the mirror is where it shined.

something that I used about 6 months ago that I want to run again was Follidrone 2.0.
I ran it solo and gained 2lbs and dropped 2% body fat on a semi clean diet at best.

FYI: Nutriverse has the Iron legion @ 15% off and the Black Lion Follidrone 2.0 at 20% off. (you will need 2 bottles of FD2 for 8 weeks)
After I run my DTP V3 I think I'm going to Stack the FD2 and Iron legion together. (already have 2 bottles of FD2 in the stash if my wife doesn't get into it)
I'm thinking this will be nice for the summer!

best of luck brother. soooooooo many choices.
Thanks i might have to look at throwing the Follidrone in the mix. I already have enough Iron Legions to run 8 weeks if I dont bump up the doses. And that might be a big if. lol.

cwages

cwages

Awards
Damn no wonder your screen name is studhorse. Your look massive at 201. Nice work

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn no wonder your screen name is studhorse. Your look massive at 201. Nice work
Thanks for the kind words. its the lighting.
35 years of natty lifting. first 25 were powerlifting. got hooked in college. 10 years ago I weight 245lb. Had to give up power lifting, too many injuries and cant do the good ole compound lifts any longer.

this was 2 years ago @ 220.
Side 11-2015.jpg

cwages

cwages

Awards
That explains why your so massive. Powerlifting. Hell yeah. My brother is into Powerlifting now. At my biggest I was almost 250. I'm down to 216 now and feeling a little small. As of right now I'm all natty, but might decide to go not so natty after cancun and go over to the dark side. I have pics posted in my Iron Legions log.

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
Interesting stuff have never heard of Follidrone before and not familiar with the ingredients in the product. Personally natural test booster have not given me much gains in size and strength, but I do think they aid in overall mood/libido. The research I found suggests that the two best natural boosters are maca root and ashwagandha. Are there other ingredients that I should be looking at in natural test products?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would recommend 2.
1st choice: DTP V3
http://www.fefifo.com/DIESEL-TEST-Procycle-V3_p_11.html
this is my favorite.
you can use Rocket3015 discount code
Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

2nd choice: less expensive COMPETITIVE EDGE LABS M-TEST
saw some good reviews on this one. never used it but planning on it. still have 2 bottle of diesel Test Pro Cycle V3 in the stash.

I'm all natty and I have used the Iron Legion stuff and really liked it. Watch the Virtus. I had to drop it down to .5ml EOD. it brought my estrogen down too low. killed my sex drive. and made me really aggressive the first 5 days at .5ml a day. (But this was just me) I have pretty low estrogen all the time, even @ 53.
Thanks for the M-TEST recommendation. I am LOVING M-TEST right now, on my second bottle and the libido boost, recovery and sleep are amazing. Boner city ;)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the M-TEST recommendation. I am LOVING M-TEST right now, on my second bottle and the libido boost, recovery and sleep are amazing. Boner city ;)
LOL! gotta love the boner city!

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
lol agreed...

Any opinions on Test1fy by OL or is M-test the way to go? Have no experience with either company but have heard good things about OL.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol agreed...

Any opinions on Test1fy by OL or is M-test the way to go? Have no experience with either company but have heard good things about OL.
Never used either. but you are correct OL has a good rep. on the M-test lots of good reviews. you can probably search AM on the Test1fy and find some reviews.