Orchilean (Cymbidium Goeringii Extract)

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I saw this product Orchilean by Chaos and Pain, which is just Cymbidium Goeringii Extract. Anybody use this or know anything about it? I know it's in a couple of their other products as well.

Thanks

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I saw this product Orchilean by Chaos and Pain, which is just Cymbidium Goeringii Extract. Anybody use this or know anything about it? I know it's in a couple of their other products as well.

Thanks
Its also in a few other supplements including Game Day. I have used the C&P capped version and its ok. Its not all that stimulating but I have stacked it with some lower stim pres (used 2 caps so 100mg) and felt it enhanced the stim feel. I think I picked it up super cheap during one of their sales, not bad but not something I would pay for the nose for. It almost feels like a weaker DMHA

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks
Orchilean is the extract from Cymbidium Goeringii ( an orchid). Problem is....DuraCap owns the rights to it, and nobody knows what the active ingredient is. No studies on humans or anything concerning it having stimulatory effects. "Supposedly" it is 3x as strong as DMAA and give lazer like focus like Adderall. Highly doubt either of these are true.

So the question is...what is the active in Orchilean, nobody knows except DuraCap. Heck the extract could be spiked or who knows. Think we'll find out eventually what DuraCap has been doing with Orchilean.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Orchilean is the extract from Cymbidium Goeringii ( an orchid). Problem is....DuraCap owns the rights to it, and nobody knows what the active ingredient is. No studies on humans or anything concerning it having stimulatory effects. "Supposedly" it is 3x as strong as DMAA and give lazer like focus like Adderall. Highly doubt either of these are true.

So the question is...what is the active in Orchilean, nobody knows except DuraCap. Heck the extract could be spiked or who knows. Think we'll find out eventually what DuraCap has been doing with Orchilean.
I think they said that the "3X stronger than DMAA" was purely anecdotal, which means no scientific studies whatsoever to back up the claim.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Its also in a few other supplements including Game Day. I have used the C&P capped version and its ok. Its not all that stimulating but I have stacked it with some lower stim pres (used 2 caps so 100mg) and felt it enhanced the stim feel. I think I picked it up super cheap during one of their sales, not bad but not something I would pay for the nose for. It almost feels like a weaker DMHA
Thanks for the feedback!

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I think they said that the "3X stronger than DMAA" was purely anecdotal, which means no scientific studies whatsoever to back up the claim.
Yeah this stuff cant touch DMAA with a 10 ft pole, atleast from my experience. Also realized Duracap owned it after I already bought and used a good bunch, those guys seem pretty sketchy based on what has come out about them last year.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I have a sealed bottle and an open bottle I would sell cheap if you wanted to try give it a try.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
If you pay the shipping you can have mine :)
Unfortunately the members here have scared me away from it. But I'm sure there is someone on the forum more brave then me who would take you up on that offer.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
The orchilean is a pretty good product but you need to add some mild stimulant to give you an energy kick. I didn't feel much accept a mild increase in focus.

QMS

QMS

Awards
Guys,
Without disclosing my identity I can speak with a certain authority on the fact that orchilean, is cymbidium and it contains no actual stimlant. Duracap has used the terms orchilean and "new Orchilean" . New orchilean on a duracap work order could mean (depending on what was communicated to production) any number of things but usually it means 2 aminoisoheptane but has in the past at times also meant 1,3 DMAA . The main reasons Duracap puts orchilean or "new" orchiean in anything is 1. to hide what is really in there and 2. to put the "handcuffs" on (Ie your product now has orchilean and an unknown stim and no one else can make it without changing the formula). Duracap may sell Orchilean to another manufacturer but it will be at over ten times what they pay for it and will just be plain old cymbidium. This is not an opinion it is a fact.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Guys,
Without disclosing my identity I can speak with a certain authority on the fact that orchilean, is cymbidium and it contains no actual stimlant. Duracap has used the terms orchilean and "new Orchilean" . New orchilean on a duracap work order could mean (depending on what was communicated to production) any number of things but usually it means 2 aminoisoheptane but has in the past at times also meant 1,3 DMAA . The main reasons Duracap puts orchilean or "new" orchiean in anything is 1. to hide what is really in there and 2. to put the "handcuffs" on (Ie your product now has orchilean and an unknown stim and no one else can make it without changing the formula). Duracap may sell Orchilean to another manufacturer but it will be at over ten times what they pay for it and will just be plain old cymbidium. This is not an opinion it is a fact.
My first Bromance...

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Chaos and Pain sells just orchilean. I will agree that it does not have any stimulant factor for me and I have to take all 3 pills at once to feel anything...I do get a relaxed focus from it. BUT if your looking for a stimulant factor then I personally haven't experienced that either :(