natural t booster

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
hi tech bulasterone??? is it hype or does it do the job as far as a natty t booster?

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
supp-facts.jpg

First, I don't like the proprietary label; you don't know how much of each ingredient you're getting.
Second, Sodium DAA, meh...Bulbine, good, but again, how much are you getting?...Tribulus, eh, ok, and looks like a good standardized extract (it has it's uses)...DHEA, eh, ok....Maral Root, adaptogen, possible ecdysterone content (but, with prop label, who knows)...
I'll let someone else talk about the rest of the formula as I need sleep now, sorry...
It's ok, but there are much, much better out there to spend your hard earned money on.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
First time I've seen this. It's another prop blend so... you know. But it does have Bulbine, which gets some decent reviews here (I've never used it). Otherwise, it has a lot of the old school natty anabolics like methoxy and rhaponticum carthamoides. But on the natural test front it has: bulbine, tribulus, and d aspartic acid, which quite frankly, doesn't impress me much. Maybe someone who has used it can shed some more light as to whether or not they got anything out of it.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 145307
First, I don't like the proprietary label; you don't know how much of each ingredient you're getting.
Second, Sodium DAA, meh...Bulbine, good, but again, how much are you getting?...Tribulus, eh, ok, and looks like a good standardized extract (it has it's uses)...DHEA, eh, ok....Maral Root, adaptogen, possible ecdysterone content (but, with prop label, who knows)...
I'll let someone else talk about the rest of the formula as I need sleep now, sorry...
It's ok, but there are much, much better out there to spend your hard earned money on.
Ah you beat me to it. It's weird because I'm on my phone and looked it up and the website I was looking at didn't even have DHEA listed in their prop blend but there it is in that pic.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
1550mg per cap?? Damn thats a BIG cap
Hahah I just noticed that. Considering 6 caps is within the recommended dosage that's 9300mgs. Not for those who like smaller pills I guess.

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
well those prop blends....im just really wanting something better than d-pol....i love the stuff but since i havent been on one in 6 months or so id like to hit it fresh...side note ive never used a ph nor gear

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First time I've seen this. It's another prop blend so... you know. But it does have Bulbine, which gets some decent reviews here (I've never used it). Otherwise, it has a lot of the old school natty anabolics like methoxy and rhaponticum carthamoides. But on the natural test front it has: bulbine, tribulus, and d aspartic acid, which quite frankly, doesn't impress me much. Maybe someone who has used it can shed some more light as to whether or not they got anything out of it.
I love bulbine for a libido boost (not sure if it helps in the muscle building department though). Unfortunately I try to never buy prop blends as they are notoriously under dosed. SNS makes a cheap Bulbine product if OP is interested.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think there are better options out there. I do enjoy some of Hi-Tech's products, but I hate prop blends, especially when they consist of more than 5 ingredients. One can figure out the dosages, but one does not know for sure how much of every ingredient they are getting.

Like Warbird, mentioned, I do like Bulbine for libido. Out of the other ingredients I see in there, I'm not too sure about them, especially DAA. DAA can be useful for people with low-T for whatever reason, but newer research seems to show that it's not going to do much of anything for lifters with normal testosterone levels:

Twenty-four males, with a minimum of two years' experience in resistance training, (age, 24.5 ± 3.2 y; training experience, 3.4 ± 1.4 y; height, 178.5 ± 6.5 cm; weight, 84.7 ± 7.2 kg; bench press 1-RM, 105.3 ± 15.2 kg) were randomised into one of three groups: 6 g.d(-1) plain flour (D0); 3 g.d(-1) of d-aspartic acid (D3); and 6 g.d(-1) of d-aspartic acid (D6). Participants performed a two-week washout period, training four days per week. This continued through the experimental period (14 days), with participants consuming the supplement in the morning. Serum was analysed for levels of testosterone, estradiol, sex hormone binding globulin, albumin and free testosterone was determined by calculation.

D-aspartic acid supplementation revealed no main effect for group in: estradiol; sex-hormone-binding-globulin; and albumin. Total testosterone was significantly reduced in D6 (P = 0.03). Analysis of free testosterone showed that D6 was significantly reduced as compared to D0 (P = 0.005), but not significantly different to D3. Analysis did not reveal any significant differences between D3 and D0. No significant correlation between initial total testosterone levels and responsiveness to d-aspartic acid was observed (r = 0.10, P = 0.70).

The present study demonstrated that a daily dose of six grams of d-aspartic acid decreased levels of total testosterone and free testosterone (D6), without any concurrent change in other hormones measured. Three grams of d-aspartic acid had no significant effect on either testosterone markers. It is currently unknown what effect this reduction in testosterone will have on strength and hypertrophy gains.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25844073

Resistance-trained men resistance trained 4 times/wk for 28 days while orally ingesting either 3 g of placebo or 3 g of D-ASP. Data were analyzed with 2 × 2 analysis of variance (P < .05).

The gonadal hormones were unaffected by 28 days of D-ASP supplementation and not associated with the observed increases in muscle strength and mass. Therefore, at the dose provided, D-ASP supplementation is ineffective in up-regulating the activity of the hypothalamo-pituitary-gonadal axis and has no anabolic or ergogenic effects in skeletal muscle.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24074738

Instead of this supplement, I would look into more complete options such as AlphaMax XT, Kingsblood, M-Test and even Ultimate-T. All of the above are better options. I know AlphaMax XT is not a prop blend, so you can see how much of each ingredient you get. Off the top I believe M-Test is not and Kingsblood is not as well.

AlphaMax XT is versatile and can be used during a bulk, recomp, or cut. It contains a full dose of Ashwagandha, which is most known and used for reducing cortisol and helping with stress and anxiety, but there are also studies showing it can improve muscle mass, strength, and endurance, which is beneficial at any time.

It also contains a full dose of tongkat Ali, another adaptogen that can help optimize hormone levels and balance, which can be especially valuable when dieting. Tongkat can also improve libido, which is always nice. I find the combination of tongkat and Ashwagandha provides a subtle but valuable mood elevation and reduction in stress/anxiety, which, again, can be helpful during a cut.

Forskolin elevates cAMP so it helps increase lean mass and testosterone and may also help with fat loss.

AlphaMax XT also contains a full dose of ferulic acid, which has been shown to improve mass and strength, which is valuable any time.

You could stack bulbine with any of the three products I suggested, but you probably wouldn't need to do that either.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love bulbine for a libido boost (not sure if it helps in the muscle building department though). Unfortunately I try to never buy prop blends as they are notoriously under dosed. SNS makes a cheap Bulbine product if OP is interested.
What exactly does Bulbine do? Is it mainly a libido booster, and how do you usually dose it?

MindMuscleRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hahah I just noticed that. Considering 6 caps is within the recommended dosage that's 9300mgs. Not for those who like smaller pills I guess.
jeeze, your going to have to hide it in cheese and hold your mouth closed like a dog just to take those.