SARMS questions. Help?

Bgoros93

Awards
Hi everyone. First time poster here. Lurked the forums long enough to know there's some seriously knowledgeable folks here so I'm hoping you guys can help me out.

I've been using the SARM cardarine (GW501516) for 6 weeks now. Had amazing results already in terms of endurance and fat loss. But the company I was buying it from has stopped making it. Can you guys suggest a reputable brand that makes Cardarine (pill form or sublingual) that also isn't hundreds and hundreds of dollars for a cycle?

Also, my next question. Has anyone here used Andarine or SR9009 (I think that's what it's called. Don't crucify me if I misspelled it lol) and if you have used it, were you satisfied with the fat loss results you got it from them? Just trying to shop around for options is all! Any input is appreciated! Thanks everyone!

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Andarine attaches to the ocular receptor (i.e. your eye), pretty f'ed up, everyone that uses it describes some form of temporary blindness at night or a yellowish tint to your eyesight. There are some logs out there for Andarine.

Technically Cardarine is not a SARM, it just gets grouped in with SARMS for some odd reason....it does not attach to any Androgen receptor, just like MK-677 isn't a SARM either, it also doesn't attach to any androgen receptor.

Bgoros93

Awards
I've read that about Andarine. That it causes vision issues and such. Very odd. Yeah, isn't cardarine considered a PPAR agonist?

I know I've gotten the best pumps of my life on cardarine when used pre-workout with some carbs.

I didn't know that about MK-677. Thanks for the info buddy!

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Not everyone, I've been running 55 mgs a day for about 3 weeks now and haven't noticed anything with my eyes

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I mentioned on another thread that I was about to buy cardarine until someone mentioned cancer in mice testing, then a poster said actually not much more than 20mg per day could cause it.
Any thoughts on this guys?

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
My understanding is that it would take quite a bit more than any sensible person would take to even initiate that risk. On a personal note, I'm leaning out very well since adding Cardarine, to the point where I've received extremely positive comments about my appearance

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
How many mg of cardarine are you taking per day?

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I started with 10mgs to see how my tolerance was. I'm now taking 20mgs split between morning and night

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Think I'll do the same,no sides at all?[/QUO

I haven't noticed anything negative, it's all been good so far at this point, (3 weeks)
Ive been taking this for 3 weeks so far at 10mgs a day and no side effects here either.

Ive also taken it before for 4 weeks about a year ago at 10mgs, no issues there either.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Think I'll do the same,no sides at all?[/QUO

I haven't noticed anything negative, it's all been good so far at this point, (3 weeks)
Ive been taking this for 3 weeks so far at 10mgs a day and no side effects here either.

Ive also taken it before for 4 weeks about a year ago at 10mgs, no issues there either.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I truly think the "problems" happen when the more is better approach is taken.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I truly think the "problems" happen when the more is better approach is taken.
Exactly this. You start pumping over 20/30/40mgs and there are bound to be problem.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Yeah il kick off with 10mg and see where my endurance goes with that. Thanks guys

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Exactly this. You start pumping over 20/30/40mgs and there are bound to be problem.
Maybe it's me but I can honestly say that Cardarine is something that I noticed the effect from the first time I took it and I seem to get the same effect each time, the endurance thing is real. By adding the other 10mgs, I've noticed the fat burning effects noticeably as well, It appears to work as advertised.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are a few sellers on ebay that sell SARMS powder for a great price. Not sure how real they are though.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
There are a few sellers on ebay that sell SARMS powder for a great price. Not sure how real they are though.
Wouldn't go near ebay.
A member on here mentioned an online research lab in uk that has a liquid cardarine that he thought was way better than OL cardar1ne.
It's >99% purity and supplies certificate of authenticity

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Need to buy a huge quantity for about 20 guys at our gym. Anyone go thru alibaba to source sarms from china or can I source wholesale in the USA.