Vein Nutrition - Transfusion

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Yo guys so I won this in a promo comp n wanted to chuck a little review out there!

Love the profile in this!
Right so I've been doing keto since last year on a mad cut, last month or so I've been doing CKD to help with energy levels in the gym and try reduce any muscle loss! So I've used this on my carb day! Normally go into my workout fasted but decided to sip this trough my squats! Ive just started phase two today of a GVT schedule I'm on 10x6 instead of 10x10, so I'm still working my weights out!
First off, the packaging is nice, everything thing is clear and not atall confusing.
Smell was rather sweet but from all the supps I've taken in the last few years, smell means nothing generally haha
Now mixability gets a 10/10 slightly grainy if you let it settle but what doesn't! Very impressed!
So I started sipping it in my 3 or 4th set of squats, the taste is very distinct, not too sweet, never tried another supp flavoured like that, I could see some people hating but I enjoyed it very much! Love the fact they went completely off the board!
As for whether the product works or not, I believe it helped me get through those final few reps on the last couple of sets, being on CKD as soon as I get some quality carbs in me my vascularity goes through the roof, which it did in my arms after finishing the drink haha so it did something for sure!
Best of all is the customer service, I won this with them not knowing I was in the UK and the guys still got it too me and it was here in 4 days, they didn't have to send it too me but they went above and beyond just because, big respect to this company, I can't wait to be trying more supps in the future
Big thanks too blueline438 VeinNutrition justhere4comm smith_69 Marms

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! Haven't tried this product yet but it looks good!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
thanks for the review bro and glad you liked it. going to post an update on this as well, first time I tried this too

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a really solid product
I have taken other products with similar profile and always felt like they helped me a lot with my overnight fasted training

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thank you for the in-depth review, it's much appreciated!

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have to say...just went through the Vein homepage and I like what I see, very intrigued.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have to say...just went through the Vein homepage and I like what I see, very intrigued.
Thank you for checking us out! We're only a few months old, a very new company but we are growing and have high ambitions! We've got a crazy new PWO coming out end of this month as well as a complete rebranding of our labels in the coming weeks.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great review! Thank you, and glad you are enjoying it!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Killer review. Thanks for that. Hope you enjoy every bit of it.