Noob question

W

Warwickspeed3

Awards
Hey guys, 1st post on forum. Flame if youd like. Still learning lingo. But when someone posts "Week 8 - Cycle Assist (8 pills/day) (Nolva 40,40,40,20,20,20,20,)" all the numerical values mean what? How many mgs a day per week? Sorry once again for noob question..

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats a terrible dosing scheme of Nolva but yes its XX mg per day in week one/XXmg/day in week two/week three/week four etc.

W

Warwickspeed3

Awards
Thank u guys. Still skimming through forum and google for research. Not new to lifting but kinda new to PH. Bout to purchase IML epitren+andro4. Any advice would be appreciated

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank u guys. Still skimming through forum and google for research. Not new to lifting but kinda new to PH. Bout to purchase IML epitren+andro4. Any advice would be appreciated
First cycle..? Would not recommend Epistane + Tren as a first cycle.

W

Warwickspeed3

Awards
First cycle..? Would not recommend Epistane + Tren as a first cycle.
Ive taken titan and incredible bulk a few years ago. It went well. Havent taken anything since except GEC laxoplex. Otc stuff

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epi and Tren is a more advanced stack. Can yield great results if you have cycle supports, pct, and everything lined up.

W

Warwickspeed3

Awards
Epi and Tren is a more advanced stack. Can yield great results if you have cycle supports, pct, and everything lined up.
Im working on that. Still reading thru a few things and seeing what the best options are. I know its all a gamble. If something doesnt feel right, ill stop cycle.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im working on that. Still reading thru a few things and seeing what the best options are. I know its all a gamble. If something doesnt feel right, ill stop cycle.
That's a bad way to look at it since you could cause serious damage to your body.

Do your research and listen to people here. No one on this site would give you bad advice

W

Warwickspeed3

Awards
What i have in mind is the epitren+andro4, and cycle assist during and after. Would tribulus be necessary as well, during and/or after?

W

Warwickspeed3

Awards
That's a bad way to look at it since you could cause serious damage to your body.

Do your research and listen to people here. No one on this site would give you bad advice
True. Im in no rush to purchase said supps. Thats why i really want to know what im getting into before i try anything

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your age, training level, calorie intake / macros? What do you hope to gain from this cycle?

W

Warwickspeed3

Awards
What's your age, training level, calorie intake / macros? What do you hope to gain from this cycle?
31 yrs old. Training level "experienced"?. Never really counted calories or macros to be honest. Hope to shred and gain some mass. Im pretty active at work, working in warehousing and i workout 5-7 days a week, depending on how exhausted i am from work. Just an average joe, you can say

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
At least your asking which is great. But putting the gamble aside, running a compound that has low sides and yields results is recommended for first use.
This will be your stepping stone for future cycles, everyone of them.
If your diet is off and training is just average the results your are expecting will obviously be limited and dismal.
Using less harsh compounds will also allow you to deal with the sides vs just stopping all together.
This will also give your body a chance to react to what you are taking and will allow you to change your diet/training easier.

Don't rush it and fall into the "I'll be on the cover of muscle and fitness in weeks" mentality because that just doesn't happen.

Start slow and learn from there.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
31 yrs old. Training level "experienced"?. Never really counted calories or macros to be honest. Hope to shred and gain some mass. Im pretty active at work, working in warehousing and i workout 5-7 days a week, depending on how exhausted i am from work. Just an average joe, you can say
I have far more respect for someone asking questions and being willing to learn before buying products, never a noob question if asked correctly. Before experimenting with PH's or Sarms, I would take a stab at tracking macros. Find out what your body needs to maintain your current weight, and then add in 200-300 calories per day and see how things go. Doing it naturally will make losing fat and building muscle at the same time hard, but if your nutrition is dialed in you'll be able to put on lean mass while staying fairly lean.

Have you looked into any natural anabolic products? Usually these are a better place to start before jumping into a PH cycle that requires a PCT. I would read up on Alphamax XT, M-Test, and K1ngsblood, which all seem to be the most popular natural anabolics currently available