most hardcore pwo

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
What is the most hardcore preworkout there is. SIREN, God of Rage, Cannibal Riot kind of stuff??? Extreme!!!!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wicked by innovative labs is pretty intense

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
God of Rage and Mesomorph get my vote. Or any normal stimmed preworkout stacked with ephedrine

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What is the most hardcore preworkout there is. SIREN, God of Rage, Cannibal Riot kind of stuff??? Extreme!!!!
Riot or Dust Extreme. At that point doesn't matter you're over that cliff. I like
Cannibol ferox ampd which has a great AM discount right now.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Lol Test no Ester , Tren no Ester , Dbol injectable this blend I'll be tryin on cycle is the most hardcore in my opinion.
But definitely my top two have been dust extreme and cannibal riot im enjoying a lot too will be trying ferox ampd soon too

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
whats the discount? ive been looking at ferox..amp citrate right?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone tried hyphy mud?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stimul8 still has most dosing under one serving.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
IMG_1486826257.407666.jpg

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I like Ferrox Amped, but since trying US DMAA pre workouts, I find Dust Extreme, Mesomorph and Riot to all be the strongest. Dust Extreme is the best of all for providing strength and energy but has a vile taste in the sour gummy bear version also my version clumped up which requires for it to be broken up every time before serving.

Mesomorph provides great energy and works well, plus tastes great in all flavours except the tutti frutti version which I find sickly.

Riot works well and tastes ok in the unicorn blood version, but I find that the 50mg DMAA per serving doesn't provide enough of a boost so I dose it at 1.5 scoops to get 75mg, a similar amount to Dust Extreme which makes it work much more effectively. also I only use DMAA on Mondays and Fridays for leg sessions, last summer I used Hydroxyelite fat burner with DMAA and I built a tolerance fairly quickly which lead to no boost in workout performance after around 2 weeks of daily dosing.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like Ferrox Amped, but since trying US DMAA pre workouts, I find Dust Extreme, Mesomorph and Riot to all be the strongest. Dust Extreme is the best of all for providing strength and energy but has a vile taste in the sour gummy bear version also my version clumped up which requires for it to be broken up every time before serving.

Mesomorph provides great energy and works well, plus tastes great in all flavours except the tutti frutti version which I find sickly.

Riot works well and tastes ok in the unicorn blood version, but I find that the 50mg DMAA per serving doesn't provide enough of a boost so I dose it at 1.5 scoops to get 75mg, a similar amount to Dust Extreme which makes it work much more effectively. also I only use DMAA on Mondays and Fridays for leg sessions, last summer I used Hydroxyelite fat burner with DMAA and I built a tolerance fairly quickly which lead to no boost in workout performance after around 2 weeks of daily dosing.
Yup always best to have Dmaa and non Dmaa pres

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry fellas, but I think Rupture beats all of those, and then we have Blood Shot coming out soon (March) that is going to be even more effective with regard to those who like stim based pre workouts. It will complete the 3 bold offerings that will rock anyone's pre workout!

Screen Shot 2017-02-11 at 10.35.56 AM.jpg

AORTA
Screen Shot 2017-02-11 at 10.35.56 AM.png

RUPTURE
er.png

BLOOD SHOT
By March. and it's going to be stronger
than anything we offer.

Each of these will satisfy anyone's needs.
Don't take my word for it, join in the fun,
and win AORTA, and RUPTURE!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/289795-vein-nutrition-youre.html

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the code but from the chaos and pain home site?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do all you guys prefer in a PWO? Ive been trying a new pre workout and its not overly stim based but more Focus based ingredients and it delivers very well. I dont like that over stim feel any more. Ie the old D Stunner. Makes me lose my feel of the workout or that depressed feeling a couple hours after.

Im using Hydrazine.. Too Pricey though

ANy other Focus based Pre's that can be recommended?

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Sorry fellas, but I think Rupture beats all of those, and then we have Blood Shot coming out soon (March) that is going to be even more effective with regard to those who like stim based pre workouts. It will complete the 3 bold offerings that will rock anyone's pre workout!

View attachment 145216
AORTA
View attachment 145213

RUPTURE
View attachment 145210

BLOOD SHOT
By March. and it's going to be stronger
than anything we offer.

Each of these will satisfy anyone's needs.
Don't take my word for it, join in the fun,
and win AORTA, and RUPTURE!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/289795-vein-nutrition-youre.html
Bena Alanine :sly:

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is hydrazine available in the US?
Uk only a think mate?

Might be worth just buying a sample (I bought 3) just to see how you get on with it. Thats what i done and then bought a bottle. Currently been good so far

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bena Alanine :sly:
It's a new more gentler form of Beta Alanine...
Haha, that was my misspell, not the label. Good catch my man.
(Fixed It)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is 75mg DMAA strong? I remember when Nutraplanet made 100mg capsules by mistake.

Nothing has felt as strong Hydroxycut Hardcore. I have no idea how much Yohimbe Muscletech put in there but it made me feel like a junkie.

I felt worse on that than Craze, and nothing stims me out. I routinely stack 50-60mg on DMAA on top other products.

I use to enjoy White flood, really clean energy and focus through-out the work out.

I'd love a store to sell sample bundles, as in 30 samples, 30 different pre workouts.

It'd be great to try a whole bunch!

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Is 75mg DMAA strong? I remember when Nutraplanet made 100mg capsules by mistake.

Nothing has felt as strong Hydroxycut Hardcore. I have no idea how much Yohimbe Muscletech put in there but it made me feel like a junkie.

I felt worse on that than Craze, and nothing stims me out. I routinely stack 50-60mg on DMAA on top other products.

I use to enjoy White flood, really clean energy and focus through-out the work out.

I'd love a store to sell sample bundles, as in 30 samples, 30 different pre workouts.

It'd be great to try a whole bunch!
I'd say 75mg DMAA is very strong for someone who isn't a "stim junkie", if you love stims then 75mg DMAA is more of your average. There's several products out right now with DMAA in the 50-75mg/serving range. Our new Blood Shot PWO we have coming out will have 120mg DMAA per serving and that's with two types of DMAA too, 1,4 and 1,3 DMAA. I believe it will be the highest per serving DMAA product on the market.

What's also important to note is that everyone reacts differently to different things. For example, you may have loved Hydroxycut Hardcore because the ingredient profiled worked well for you, while someone else may think it's not as effective because their body reacts differently.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd say 75mg DMAA is very strong for someone who isn't a "stim junkie", if you love stims then 75mg DMAA is more of your average. There's several products out right now with DMAA in the 50-75mg/serving range. Our new Blood Shot PWO we have coming out will have 120mg DMAA per serving and that's with two types of DMAA too, 1,4 and 1,3 DMAA. I believe it will be the highest per serving DMAA product on the market.

What's also important to note is that everyone reacts differently to different things. For example, you may have loved Hydroxycut Hardcore because the ingredient profiled worked well for you, while someone else may think it's not as effective because their body reacts differently.
120mg?! Anything above 75 starts to adversely affect BP. Something to be wary of.

How does 1,3 differ from 1,4 DMAA?

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
120mg?! Anything above 75 starts to adversely affect BP. Something to be wary of.

How does 1,3 differ from 1,4 DMAA?
Absolutely, we're marketed more as a premium hardcore brand. On our website checkout page, customers have to accept a waiver of liability so we expect customers to understand these are extreme products! You could always use a half scoop of our upcoming Blood Shot, but in that case we'd recommend using Rupture which has 75mg of DMAA per serving. You see we lined up our PWO line so you have a spectrum, from the more subtle Aorta with DMHA no DMAA, to Rupture with 75mg of DMAA to Blood Shot with 120mg of DMAA. We recognize that 120mg DMAA per serving is a lot, but we know there are some people out there who will love this product!

To be completely honest, there's little to no research right now on 1,4 DMAA. Our experiences with it and our manufacturer's formulation team have noted it's a less harsh of a hit as 1,3 DMAA. Some people describe 1,3 as that sudden rush of stim and it can be a heavy hitter. 1,4 is suppose to be a lighter hit, it's still DMAA so you're going to get that stim rush. Here's a good analogy of it, 1,3 you get to 100 miles per hour in 3 seconds, 1,4 DMAA you get to 100 miles a per hour in 5 seconds. End of the day you still get that 100 miles per hour feeling but 1,4 has a slower smoother acceleration. Hope that clarifies?

kck

Awards
Any chance you guys will have a sampler with a few servings of each. I'm interested, but don't want to buy a full three bottle to find out which one works best for me. Thanks.

Absolutely, we're marketed more as a premium hardcore brand. On our website checkout page, customers have to accept a waiver of liability so we expect customers to understand these are extreme products! You could always use a half scoop of our upcoming Blood Shot, but in that case we'd recommend using Rupture which has 75mg of DMAA per serving. You see we lined up our PWO line so you have a spectrum, from the more subtle Aorta with DMHA no DMAA, to Rupture with 75mg of DMAA to Blood Shot with 120mg of DMAA. We recognize that 120mg DMAA per serving is a lot, but we know there are some people out there who will love this product!

To be completely honest, there's little to no research right now on 1,4 DMAA. Our experiences with it and our manufacturer's formulation team have noted it's a less harsh of a hit as 1,3 DMAA. Some people describe 1,3 as that sudden rush of stim and it can be a heavy hitter. 1,4 is suppose to be a lighter hit, it's still DMAA so you're going to get that stim rush. Here's a good analogy of it, 1,3 you get to 100 miles per hour in 3 seconds, 1,4 DMAA you get to 100 miles a per hour in 5 seconds. End of the day you still get that 100 miles per hour feeling but 1,4 has a slower smoother acceleration. Hope that clarifies?

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any chance you guys will have a sampler with a few servings of each. I'm interested, but don't want to buy a full three bottle to find out which one works best for me. Thanks.
Yes we're working on sample packets! :)

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I like the idea of a hardcore supplement company; I'll check out your stuff man

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
I like the idea of a hardcore supplement company; I'll check out your stuff man
Appreciate it! We're a growing company and would love any feedback good or bad. Thanks for checking us out.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I like this idea...a lot. I've been asking for a long time who was going to step up with a 100mg DMAA product and finally someone :) Like the attitude and the ability to separate yourself from the others. I will def. by waiting for this to drop.

Inspired Nutraceuticals DVST8 Crimson is just out. Supposed to be a high stim version of their already popular DVST8 white cut.

https://www.inspirednutraceuticals.com/products/dvst8-crimson
Honestly...meh. White Cut is better....and all of a sudden Inspired goes to a complete prop. blend? I mean there's more Caffeine and ???.....not to mention the scabs want $3 a sample with $10 shipping. White Cut is a better formula, just my .02

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
I like this idea...a lot. I've been asking for a long time who was going to step up with a 100mg DMAA product and finally someone :) Like the attitude and the ability to separate yourself from the others. I will def. by waiting for this to drop.

Honestly...meh. White Cut is better....and all of a sudden Inspired goes to a complete prop. blend? I mean there's more Caffeine and ???.....not to mention the scabs want $3 a sample with $10 shipping. White Cut is a better formula, just my .02
Thank you! Hopefully people will use our products responsibly...

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cuz we go hard in da paint boi
Till they're hospitalized and once again people blame preworkout. They're now the devil, and bro lives matters starts protesting in front of vitamin shoppe and gncs.

kck

Awards
Hey man, bro lives do matter!

Till they're hospitalized and once again people blame preworkout. They're now the devil, and bro lives matters starts protesting in front of vitamin shoppe and gncs.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
What do all you guys prefer in a PWO? Ive been trying a new pre workout and its not overly stim based but more Focus based ingredients and it delivers very well. I dont like that over stim feel any more. Ie the old D Stunner. Makes me lose my feel of the workout or that depressed feeling a couple hours after.

Im using Hydrazine.. Too Pricey though

ANy other Focus based Pre's that can be recommended?
Komodo Katana. With only 115mg of caffeine but with 250mg of citicoline in each of 40 scoops, it is mostly a focus pre. Nutri-verse has it on sale now.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
It all depends on personal preference when it comes to preworkout. Do you like the sensation of a beta alanine with niacin flush or are you more into focus and energy? Do you want an increase and blood flow and pump?

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
IMG_0373.PNG

I am a stim junkie, Sparta Kraken is better than anything DMAA I tried (mesomorph, riot, sp250, dust extreme). Much cleaner high focus energy without the jitteriness...