Advice: Test1fy with EP1C & STR3NGTH or with X gels?

Headwrench36

Headwrench36

Awards
Hello all. Hope everyone is having a great friday! I'm currently on a lean bulk, and was wanting to for sure run T3stify, but didn't know if I should stack it with ep1c and str3ngth (simultaneously or run one then the other?) or X gels. I know it's dependant on the person, but which route would be the best you think? (The reason I want to use T3stify for sure is I've already tried AlphamaX Xt, and APE, so just want to try something different) Open to any opinions guys! Thank you!

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are both potent stacks and will treat you well. Both stacks will be great from a pump standpoint, thanks to the pumps that are associated with both ArA and (-)-epicatechin, and I'd expect to see strength increases and body composition changes on both as well. My opinion is that it's going to come down to joints. ArA is a great supp, one of the best natty supps actually, but it does tend to be hard on your joints. On the other hand, SU and DSU will help with joint issues. If your joints are healthy and you're not prone to joint issues, run X-Gels + Test1fy (highly recommend throwing Tr1umph in there too, since the soy lecithin will act as an emulsifier and the LCLT will prevent conversion of ArA into unfavorable metabolites). If you're prone to joint issues, run Test1fy + DSU/SU + EU.

WAF

WAF

Awards
I've been running the xgels 1250mg with SU EU Triumph and endure. Personally id say ditch the Testify if your not going into PCT and swap for Triumph. I've got had an ACL MCL tear in the past and have no issues running x-gels. Something else to add would be Vit D3. If your going to run X-gels look at getting some GMS.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your going to run X-gels look at getting some GMS.
Unless using Tr1umph (or soy lecithin granules), then GMS isn't necessary.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Id go with Tr1umph, X-gels and Or1gin. Or1gin will help your recovery which is very important while on ArA, plus it has its own muscle building benefits