gaspari superpump w/ 1,3

PANDFAN

Awards
I have been using mesomorph and really liked but I had been wanting to try superpump as it was supposed to have more 1,3 in it which I love as a stimulant....I have only used this now for 2 straight workouts but i have gotten 0 energy/focus or increased muscle endurance compared to mesomorph although the pump has been great....has anyone else had similar experiences?

PANDFAN

Awards
You do build up a tolerance to dmaa
agree and with any stimulants really...but the stark difference in energy/focus is what has me baffled....i only take preworkouts on lifting days so i haven't used this any different than the mesomorph

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Try shaking the tub. Dmaa settles sometimes.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been using mesomorph and really liked but I had been wanting to try superpump as it was supposed to have more 1,3 in it which I love as a stimulant....I have only used this now for 2 straight workouts but i have gotten 0 energy/focus or increased muscle endurance compared to mesomorph although the pump has been great....has anyone else had similar experiences?
Not just you man....it's been a common criticism of the product since it was released (the "other" board supports that theory). You can't compare it to Mesomorph...not even in the same ballpark. Now that being said...I think it's one of the best pump products out there....so much so that I bought another tub of it I was so impressed. Energy/focus is pretty much non existent with SP 250.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mesomorph definitely brings a better energy and focus game but SP 250 is great for pump. So it's hard to compare.

PANDFAN

Awards
Mesomorph definitely brings a better energy and focus game but SP 250 is great for pump. So it's hard to compare.
The only difference is lower caffeine but higher 1,3 in super so I thought it would be quicker acting and more powerful but less duration