Best Natural Olympus Labs Products?

daadalle

Awards
I am currently 21 years old. I am looking at taking some natural test boosters because I feel like alcohol has does some damage to my T levels. I'm looking for products that are going to:

1. Make me horny all day
2. Build some muscle/Natural Recomp
3. Give an Alpha feeling

Looks like some of the best options are Origin, Kings Blood, Testify etc. (Preferably looking for products I can stack).

Note: I have never done any sort of cycle.

Comment your thoughts down below!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You want to be horny all day? That seems like hell.

Origin and Triumph are good starters for body composition. I don't use test boosters so I can't help you there.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure an OL rep will be here soon enough to break things down for you. Not sure you'll benefit much from a t-booster at your age.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
At 21 your natural production is going to make it hard for one of the boosters to make a difference. However, there are products that can aid to a perceived increase in libido.

Kingsblood, LJ100, and some even enjoy the trib alatus product for libido. You will have to play around with which ones help. I really enjoy LJ100.

As far as building muscle, this is a long term endeavor and ANY of OL's products will aid in this. The key isnt the supplement, the key is the foundation.

Ep1c, Str3ngth and ARA is my favorite strength/muscle building stack. However, the key in hwo effective they are is my diet, routine, and sleep protocol. If those are on point, I get significant results. If Im eating like crap, working out 2x a week, and sleeping 3 hours a night, then really its not even worth spending the money.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LJ100 stacked with Tr1ump is next on my list, I've used LJ100 independently at 300 mg daily and it was fantastic.

K1ngs blood looks stellar and for some benefits in the gym Ep1c Unleashed is a great natty supp. All of these and more are on the cheap cheap at Nutriverse now, some b1g1, some b2g1, and others at 25% off when u stack code AM5 with our autodiscounts. Check it out... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/289812-valentines-day-sale.html

Also, tr1umph, str3ngth, endur3, etc.. ;)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LJ100 stacked with Tr1ump is next on my list, I've used LJ100 independently at 300 mg daily and it was fantastic.

K1ngs blood looks stellar and for some benefits in the gym Ep1c Unleashed is a great natty supp. All of these and more are on the cheap cheap at Nutriverse now, some b1g1, some b2g1, and others at 25% off when u stack code AM5 with our autodiscounts. Check it out... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/289812-valentines-day-sale.html
Ive used a stack very similar to k1ngsblood(I designed my own stack). I know the purity of OL, Im positive it will be as beneficial as my personal experience.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive used a stack very similar to k1ngsblood(I designed my own stack). I know the purity of OL, Im positive it will be as beneficial as my personal experience.

Good to hear. You said your pct is going phenomenal and I couldn't help but notice your iclusion of k1ngs blood

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good to hear. You said your pct is going phenomenal and I couldn't help but notice your iclusion of k1ngs blood
Different gohard lol

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would expect that at 21, you'd already be pretty horny lol. Shouldn't need a supplement for that.

How much are you drinking now? If you're drinking excessively, take care of that first.

Tr1umph is a great all-around supplement to help with goal #2. Lots of compounds in there for body composition, power, endurance, recovery, etc. It can be taken year-round and is a good addition to pretty much anyone's supplement regimen. Could be stacked with the other supps you named too.
Orig1n is a natural anabolic that will increase appetite and aid in digestion. Great for bulking.
K1ngs Blood and Test1fy are both natural test boosters...they differ slightly in ingredients, so you may find that you prefer one over the other. They should theoretically help with your first and third goals, but I'd expect that at 21, your natural test levels should already be pretty high. This isn't to say that they won't have any benefit...there are compounds that have benefits outside of just testosterone boosting (e.g. both have KSM-66 which reduces cortisol and aids strength, Test1fy has anacyclus which increases appetite, K1ngs Blood has shilajit which increases performance, K1ngs Blood has I3C which has anticancer properties, etc).

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can vouch for Tr1umph. Definitely a product I'm keeping in my stack

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Tr1umph is where it's at. At 21 I feel you are going to see minimal results from a test booster. Some of the other ingredients may be beneficial to you but as far as test goes, yours should already be pretty high.

Tr1umph is a staple of mine and I'd highly recommend it. My body responds well to Epicatechin products and I had great success using Tr1umph, Ep1c Unleashed and Dermastr3gnth Unleashed while in a caloric deficit last summer.

Currently running Tr1umph, BLR Follidrone 2 and Or1gin on a caloric surplus anD enjoying it quite a bit. Scale weight is going up as well as strength(which is also a result of the diet) but I feel the stack is working quite nicely.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Or1gin/kings blood is a fantastic stack.

if you want to be horny definitely try kings blood.

I would love to stack triumph with them both too think that would be a great natty stack, i just cant afford triumph haha