Any strong apetite suppressant?

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys , I'm looking for an appetitte suppressant wheter it's a food or a supplement without any stimulants just a compound I can find nearby. I will go very low carbs I don't want to be thinking about food all day . I'm thinking of garnicia cambodgia if it's doesn't make one irritable.
Any suggestions guys?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why are you averse to stim based appetite suppressants? What is your concern?
A few questions also may help.

Body Fat%

TDEE *Total Daily Energy Expenditure in Calories
or, if you wish to quickly get a number: Men's TDEE = 11 x Body Weight, Women's TDEE = 10 x Body Weight

How many calories are you consuming per day?

What are your macro breakdowns? (Protein, Carbohydrates, Fats):

Experience Lifting

If you are going to take Garcinia Cambogia, some say it is linked to liver issues, but there is an opposing point of view as well, so whom do you believe? You said you didn't want stimulants which leaves out pretty much every appetite suppressant out there. The caffeine in coffee is an appetite suppressant.

Being on a caloric restricted diet will make you irritable, which is why you will see ingredients in supplements put there to enhance your mood. They have a feel good and focus component. The stimulants in there are usually balanced so they don't hit you hard but give you clean energy. Something else you need in a caloric restricted diet.

As per your request:

Here is a list of foods (Dr. Google)

• Nuts
  • Vegetable Juice
  • Oatmeal
  • Apples
  • Cayenne Pepper
  • Tea
  • Seeds
That said, you don't have to reduce your calories that much where you suffer, it's more of timing and increasing your energy consumption by working out. Cardio <-- Ack! I know. I hate cardio and usually get my cardio in my weight training. Well, I'm injured and now forced to do cardio and I am testing out a fat burner that has some nice mood enhancers. As another matter of fact, I represent a company that has one heck of a fat burner, but it's got a few stimulants in it. Not what you asked for.

Final thought:
Decrease your calories based on your TDEE (-300-500)
Increase your power output by doing cardio, possibly HIIT training if you are able.
There is also the Keto Diet, or Caveman Diet and the like.

These things have worked for others, but it takes research, planning and execution!
Good Luck!

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the details . I'm 22 , weight 185 , BF around 15%
I want to get around 9% fast before I bulk , I don't mind losing some muscle. The fact I'm not looking for stims is I used alphamine last week felt really weird hated my life much anxiety tried to check if it's something else but everytime I take it I get a weiiiird feeling, what wasn't the case last time I used it last summer was having clean energy yes. So if something gives me that no hunger effect will be much helpful because last week I feel hungry 24/7. so I want to reach my goal the sooner the better no problem with losing muscle. I will be doing cardio 6days/7 HIIT I like to do it :veryhappy: 20mins fine for me .

My TDEE with training is 2650Kcals

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Eca, nothing beats it

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I'm cutting right now, I decided to do a CKD, cyclic ketogenic diet, it's working well at getting weight off fast and retaining mass, hunger isn't much of an issue because foods high in fat satiate you quite well! One recommendation without any supps would be lower carbs and up fats, it works wonders!
Also have you tried just using a different stim other than alphamine, ECA is a wonder stack and not to intense IMO or something that works great for me
Is rawolscine (alpha y) keeps the hunger down don't even really think about food until lunch if I take first thing before cardio!
Try upping you fats, cut carbs to a minimum, drink at least a gallon of water and then start adding supplements is you still need :)

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The basics would be high-fiber foods, high volume foods, chewing gum, and drinking water.

Beyond that, ASSASS1NATE is an extremely comprehensive non-stim burner and GDA that also has the side effect of reducing appetite: https://olympusuk.com/product/assass1nate/
Orthosiphon Stamineus is a plant that reduces appetite by increasing leptin levels.
Oleoylethanolamide will also help to regulate appetite (it is naturally occurring and levels may drop when dieting, leading to reduced satiety), and will also stimulate lipolysis by acting on PPARα.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the details . I'm 22 , weight 185 , BF around 15%
I want to get around 9% fast before I bulk , I don't mind losing some muscle. The fact I'm not looking for stims is I used alphamine last week felt really weird hated my life much anxiety tried to check if it's something else but everytime I take it I get a weiiiird feeling, what wasn't the case last time I used it last summer was having clean energy yes. So if something gives me that no hunger effect will be much helpful because last week I feel hungry 24/7. so I want to reach my goal the sooner the better no problem with losing muscle. I will be doing cardio 6days/7 HIIT I like to do it :veryhappy: 20mins fine for me .

My TDEE with training is 2650Kcals
The tried and true and well studied and essentiallyl "safe" combo is Ephedrine/Caffeine as mentioned above. It's really hard to beat.

Having said that, how long have you been dieting? Have you lost a lot of weight? What is your exercise routine like?

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The EC is the right answer then for suppressing apetite and clean energy without mental side effects right?
I Like fat more than sugars , so keto might work well for me just wondering if low carbs 30g or less won't make headaches?

I stopped training for 45days . I came back to train last 2 weeks , I started with cutting body fat until reaching 9% then lean bulk ,
Training : chest/tri , legs , back/bis , shoulders , then 2 days F HIIT 30mins with yoga. Didn't lose much fat cuz of 300kcal deficit as I just started getting back to workout and hunger is overwhelming. I'm looking to get 9% from 14% no matter muscle loss , the sooner the better hopefully 3 or 4 weeks doable?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So, it sounds like you workout 6 days a week. What kind of volume in your weight workouts? How many exercises/sets/reps in each workout?

I don't know is why you would have excessive hunger during a 300 cal deficit. Something seems off.

If you are 200 pounds and want to lose 5% Bodyfat, that is 10 pounds of fat and 35,000 calories, which is roughly 120 days if everything went perfectly which it never does. You can certainly lose 10 pounds in 4 weeks, but it will require a more aggressive deficit.

I am going to make some guesses, even though you haven't said it, but since something seems off.

Have you lost significant Bodyfat over the past 12-18 months?

My guess is that there is a combination of high volume, high frequency training going on, I'm combination with some significant fat loss "recently" . This causes leptin issues.

Try having a 4 hour refeed period where you eat 2 grams of carbs per pound of bodyweight during this period. Keep fat moderate or low. Keep protein moderate to hit your goals for the day. See if that helps get your hunger back to normal.

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My training is about 5-6 exercises 3 to 4 sets each pyramiding reps from 15 to 8 sometimes dropsets per big bodypart same for small bodyparts but only 3 exercises.
I did fat loss last summer of last year before binge eating and stopping training for some time . I tend to stagne around 12% things start to get harder.
I think the hunger is due to start training after break , cold weather and directly from random meals to programmed meal timing with limited amount of calories.
I need to get 9% in 4 weeks would be awesome.

Edit : I lost about 6% BF last time I cut

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I read people having similar mental sides on EC to what I felt on alphamine.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Bloodshr3d is giving me amazing results on appetite suppresion

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know adding in TA2-Max, which is Alpha-Y, to whatever I use kills my appetite!

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hijack this thread. Anybody used Oxytherm Black by PNI? I only found two reviews on the net where both went to the hospital. Very tough to find information

I got a bottle for free and I wonder whether I should even try it.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hijack this thread. Anybody used Oxytherm Black by PNI? I only found two reviews on the net where both went to the hospital. Very tough to find information

I got a bottle for free and I wonder whether I should even try it.
I can't see anything in it that would make you go to hospital unless you've never touched stims before and don't know they're effects haha just start st 1 cap and go from there!

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't see anything in it that would make you go to hospital unless you've never touched stims before and don't know they're effects haha just start st 1 cap and go from there!
Well, I totally agree, but one guy on this forum doubts that it includes the mentioned ingredients and went to hospital after taking one tablet. He also added that he took ECA like tic tacs.

Another guy on another forum (maybe the same one?) mentions a similar story.

Maybe my google skills really suck, but I cannot find any reviews on this product. Is there nobody who consumed this before?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, I totally agree, but one guy on this forum doubts that it includes the mentioned ingredients and went to hospital after taking one tablet. He also added that he took ECA like tic tacs.

Another guy on another forum (maybe the same one?) mentions a similar story.
Maybe my google skills really suck, but I cannot find any reviews on this product. Is there nobody who consumed this before?
Q: Weren't the reviews challenged or responded to by the company?

Reading reviews, are difficult to quantify.
A grain of salt with review, and if you feel uneasy about taking it, toss it.

Diet first > then Programming > Supplements (Which only give you a slight edge) If they are solid!
OPEN LABELS my man. It's the only way I go moving forward.

Look at our "Vein Nutrition's Fat Burner" It is legit and open label.

cb.png

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Q: Weren't the reviews challenged or responded to by the company?

Reading reviews, are difficult to quantify.
A grain of salt with review, and if you feel uneasy about taking it, toss it.

Diet first > then Programming > Supplements (Which only give you a slight edge) If they are solid!
OPEN LABELS my man. It's the only way I go moving forward.

Look at our "Vein Nutrition's Fat Burner" It is legit and open label.

View attachment 145238
I know that is why I am asking whether anybody tried it here. It is pretty weird though that I cannot find any reviews for it. And with two reviews it is hard to know whether they are legit or not

It was a gift, I would never have bought it by myself.

Your product looks fine

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I read people having similar mental sides on EC to what I felt on alphamine.
The original alphamine was incredible for appetite suppression. EC would be a good choice too. If your goal is 9% bf, I would definitely give yourself more time than 4 weeks to get there. The leaner you get, the more your body will fight to hold fat, so the last 2-3% can be a long journey. Your body does not like to be that lean, and it isn't a sustainable level of conditioning.

Aside from EC, I would also check out Oxymax XT for appetite suppression. Not only can Oxymax XT help with appetite, but it can be very beneficial for boosting your mood and increasing focus/mental clarity. I find that often times when I diet I have a hard time focusing and I get moody, which usually leads to thinking about food and being hungry. I find that with Oxymax XT I can zone in on my work and not think about food as often

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Does Oxymax XT have only one version with all same ingredients? Or is it one for EU and one for US for example?
And does it contain Alpha-Y?
john.patterson

Thanks!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does Oxymax XT have only one version with all same ingredients? Or is it one for EU and one for US for example?
john.patterson

Thanks!
There are 2 versions. The EU version of OxyMax XT does not contain Alpha Y, however the US version does.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
john.patterson

Thanks!
cubsfan815 has you covered. And both Oxymax XT versions contain Eria Jarensis, which is the stimulant that delivers the mental clarity and focus.