Mk 677 and Apex male, betaine

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So after almost 30 days on 3 products / ingredients got my blood work in and my testosterone raised a tad from under 90 to in the 100 range but my gh and igf 1 did not elevate. Mind you I was not on keto when my testosterone was low 4-5 months ago but low carb .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My before numbers for free At least went up from 97.52 to 158.6. How effective is Apex male maybe but that was not a big jump.

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
So you're saying the MK did nothing because of the gh and igf-1 numbers? Was it legit? Just curious as I have some but have not jumped in yet and might not.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I don't know if it was real but with the plus of mk and taking betaine I should have a slight Elevation wouldn't you agree. I got my mk on eBay liquid bottle with gold sticker . I never get hungry any more than normal and I don't get tingly sensations ether.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would be careful what you purchase on Ebay as you don;t really know what their selling you. For all you know that was water or something worse.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I don't know if it was real but with the plus of mk and taking betaine I should have a slight Elevation wouldn't you agree. I got my mk on eBay liquid bottle with gold sticker . I never get hungry any more than normal and I don't get tingly sensations ether.
As far as I know, it varies on dose.

I read someone getting numb hands in their first cycle, bur constantly ran it at 10mg. I believe if they ran it at 20-30 they would get numb hands again. This was a big brand, well respected.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Then the betaine should have increased my igf1 levels a bit, Endless I just had poor timing of when it hit my blood to elevate it when they drew my blood.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Then the betaine should have increased my igf1 levels a bit, Endless I just had poor timing of when it hit my blood to elevate it when they drew my blood.
No idea. I know when I had my bloods for my hormones having the test straight after waking up compared to late afternoon yielded totally different results.

My levels were very high in the morning, and low in the afternoon.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mine was in the morning. If I was not on keto and apex male test levels would be a lot lower .

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
Was it from Medals Research?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So after almost 30 days on 3 products / ingredients got my blood work in and my testosterone raised a tad from under 90 to in the 100 range but my gh and igf 1 did not elevate. Mind you I was not on keto when my testosterone was low 4-5 months ago but low carb .

So how do you felt on them? 3 lbs, where you on a maintain phase, any strength gain, benefit of old injuries if any?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I couldn't tell . I wasn't any more hungry (mk677) wasn't any stronger (betaine at 3 grams a day, 6 weeks now ) (Apex male 3 weeks going on finishing week 4. ) I know on keto I feel less tired . My cholesterol was sky high. I didn't feel any more sex drive or weight gain . If I consume more then 4-5k of calories I end up pooping liquid . I figure while on apex male and mk 677 I would eat more calories and all that did was make me poop more. The doctor said he thinks I got fake supplements and to just quit .

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I couldn't tell . I wasn't any more hungry (mk677) wasn't any stronger (betaine at 3 grams a day, 6 weeks now ) (Apex male 3 weeks going on finishing week 4. ) I know on keto I feel less tired . My cholesterol was sky high. I didn't feel any more sex drive or weight gain . If I consume more then 4-5k of calories I end up pooping liquid . I figure while on apex male and mk 677 I would eat more calories and all that did was make me poop more. The doctor said he thinks I got fake supplements and to just quit .
I also got the 'gold label' (Medals Research) sarms from Ebay, odd that my MK-677 and Ostarine, have the same Batch #109 and same Expiration 12/2018. You'd think the two different chemicals, even if they share expiration dates... would have different batch numbers, strange coincidence?

I'm returning these, gonna stick with Olympus UK or Focused Nutrition for now. Too many risks with lesser known US companies at this moment. I hear good things about PureRaws, Sarmspharm, but have not tried them yet..

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
I also got the 'gold label' (Medals Research) sarms from Ebay, odd that my MK-677 and Ostarine, have the same Batch #109 and same Expiration 12/2018. You'd think the two different chemicals, even if they share expiration dates... would have different batch numbers, strange coincidence?

I'm returning these, gonna stick with Olympus UK or Focused Nutrition for now. Too many risks with lesser known US companies at this moment. I hear good things about PureRaws, Sarmspharm, but have not tried them yet..
Purerawz is awesome. Srs. I took their S4 for a month and my eyesight went completely yellow and absolutely no night vision (yeah that sucked but at least I knew it was what I ordered) strength went up and got leaner and stayed around the same weight even though I stopped dieting and just ate whatever I wanted.

Since the longer days are coming to an end I decided to say eff it and start bulking. Bought some MK-677 and LGD from Purerawz. It sounds like I'm some kind of rep for them and I swear I am not, but I started the MK-677 and LGD like 4 days ago and I'm up to 175 pounds (I was 163 pounds at the end of the s4/Cardarine run and as I wasn't counting calories I'm pretty sure the weight gained is the infamous water from mk)

Also, last week my bench press was 170 x 8 (on S4/Cardarine), this week on MK677 and LGD I hit 175 x 11 (obviously gaining weight helps) so somethings going on. Hunger is up a ton and fingers are tingly/falling asleep throughout the day.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got a signficant crypto coin order from PureRawz of research chems for PCT and some PH as well. So far there tadalafil liquid suspension is good and the Novaldex worked to quickly boost my pet ectodragons freeT levels.

Going to research some of Purerawz S-drol to compare to PRE 7 alpha ace and a super diol to come out soonish from PRE.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
I got a signficant crypto coin order from PureRawz of research chems for PCT and some PH as well. So far there tadalafil liquid suspension is good and the Novaldex worked to quickly boost my pet ectodragons freeT levels.

Going to research some of Purerawz S-drol to compare to PRE 7 alpha ace and a super diol to come out soonish from PRE.
Stupid that their merchant account is down. The main reason I ordered from them is because i could use a debit card.

I'm in week 9 of their MK677 & LGD. My gosh. Bench press is up to about 260 from 205. OHP has gone from 135 to 170 (just did that lift this morning). Injured myself in June on deadlifts but at the time I pulled 385 x 3 (Max was 460 at this stage, weird right?) and this week I felt good decided to go heavy..got 405 x 2 easily. Probably gonna try 475 next Deadlift session just to see if I can break a PR without having even been able to do the lift much.

Good stuff! Will have to find a different source until they start taking debit/credit cards again though.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just use Google Wallet (debit cards) or Venmo (credit cards) instead of direct CC payment.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im looking at running the same thing but with added 4 andro. What does your cycle look like in terms of pct, on cycle etc. Incredible results man

Stupid that their merchant account is down. The main reason I ordered from them is because i could use a debit card.

I'm in week 9 of their MK677 & LGD. My gosh. Bench press is up to about 260 from 205. OHP has gone from 135 to 170 (just did that lift this morning). Injured myself in June on deadlifts but at the time I pulled 385 x 3 (Max was 460 at this stage, weird right?) and this week I felt good decided to go heavy..got 405 x 2 easily. Probably gonna try 475 next Deadlift session just to see if I can break a PR without having even been able to do the lift much.

Good stuff! Will have to find a different source until they start taking debit/credit cards again though.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Are we surprised that an OTC test booster did not boost test?

Or that the eBay MK did not boost igf1?

Honestly I could have told you the answer to both of those questions, use a tried and true MK! And get your bloods tested on that, otherwise it's a waste!

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Im looking at running the same thing but with added 4 andro. What does your cycle look like in terms of pct, on cycle etc. Incredible results man
No on cycle support since I didn't feel like I needed it. I have a bottle of Sup3r DHEA but didn't use it at all. Maybe I'll start using it for the last 4 weeks for fun.

PCT will be Nolva & OL Test1fy and Or1gin (probably ep1logue too since it looks awesome) and then staple supplement ****.