Reduce XT +EC and F95?

Gorgoroth

Gorgoroth

Awards
Would you guys use this for cutting? EC worked well for me in the past, up until recently when the anoretic effects wore off. Granted I came off a dreamer bulk in December so I have more to lose this time around.

But would stacking the above work well? Or should I omit something and and add something else?

Gorgoroth

Gorgoroth

Awards
To be clear,
25 E
250 C
35 F95
RXT

3x per day 4-5 hrs apart

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Looks good to me. Looks like a pretty effective cutting stack

Gorgoroth

Gorgoroth

Awards
Looks good to me. Looks like a pretty effective cutting stack
Thanks, I'm on week two. Cutting now 2 months and 10lbs down. I will check in at week 4, determine then if I re-up for another bottle of reduce.

I assume 2 months is a good max run for the ingredients in reduce XT?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yeah 8 weeks would be a decent run of Reduce XT. You can also start lower on the dosage with Reduce and increase it toward the tail end when stress is highest as well

Gorgoroth

Gorgoroth

Awards
Yeah 8 weeks would be a decent run of Reduce XT. You can also start lower on the dosage with Reduce and increase it toward the tail end when stress is highest as well
Sounds good, thanks for your input!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. Big fan of this approach also bc Stims can have an affect on raising cortisol over time and we don't want to crush cortisol but manage it. Starting lower and ramping up allows you, imo, to maximize Reduce-XT

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's the best dosage for Reduce XT? I am running it 3 a day now...on my first bottle, probably going to do a 8 week run.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good OP, although I prefer to dose EC twice a day, as 750mg of caffein a day for an extended period of time is a lot.

What's the best dosage for Reduce XT? I am running it 3 a day now...on my first bottle, probably going to do a 8 week run.
Usually people dose: 1 morning, 1 4 hours later, 1 post workout or pre bed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cruze1911r1 Nutrition / Health 7
Supplements 14
Supplements 2
Supplements 1
Supplements 28