ALRI Humapro - Apple Cider

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to the guys at ALRI for hooking me up with a tub of apple cider flavored HumaPro to try out! I'm really liking it so far. I can't say whether or not I have positive effects yet, but I can say that it helps to fill a couple of holes in my nutrition. I'm often not all that hungry until about 8-8:30, but I get to work at 6:30. I've been consuming a serving of the HumaPro on my way to work the last few days, and usually another serving when I get home in the evenings, since we normally don't eat until after our 1 year old goes to bed around 7 or so. If this truly has the same effect as consuming 25 grams of protein (sans the calories) then I should certainly be benefiting from consuming an extra 50 grams of "protein" per day with it.

Anyway, the flavor is very good - smooth. There is a hint of BCAA bitterness in there, but I consider that a good thing. It mixes very easily. I'm very likely to pick up another tub as I get near the end of this one. Thanks again ALRI!

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Given your scenario it sounds like it will work out well for you. This is the one flavor I have not tried yet. I am hesitant to drop the money on a unique flavor with the chance I may not enjoy it however all the other flavors are great.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love humapro...I tend to rotate flavors though

IFEARSKINNYME

IFEARSKINNYME

Awards
Never heard of it until now, "thanks"

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Apple and pineapple were my favorites. I found the tangerine ok. A good concept and product.