Front loading LGD 4033 with higher dose?

Bigsteve1984

Awards
Hi everyone,

So I was going to do an 8 week cycle of LGD 4033 before I went on holiday.

However an unexpected bill come out the bank and I couldn't get my LGD for two weeks.

Which leaves just 6 weeks until I go away.

Will doubling the dose for 5 to 7 days bring my LGD saturation levels up quicker thus shortening the kick in time.

Or will it make no difference. Thanks in advance.

Steve

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
In to hear thoughts on this

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found higher doses worked better for me
What doses do you plan on running?

nick76

nick76

Awards
If you're gonna shorten your cycle, I would do it the opposite way. I find most people, myself included, like to start with a lower dose and work towards the higher dose to feel the compounds effects first. Another option would to just dose higher from the start and run the same higher dose throughout. I would choose one of those runs instead of starting high and dropping to a lower dose.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
According to

"The Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Effects of LGD-4033, a Novel Nonsteroidal Oral, Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator, in Healthy Young Men",

I would assume that YES, front loading with a higher dose will result in a quicker and more dramatic onset of lean body mass. How many mg's of LGD are you considering taking for weeks 1, 2 3, etc.?

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
The study used dosages of 0.1, 0.3, and 1.0mg and found that suppression in free testosterone, total testosterone, LH, FSH, SHBG and others were DOSE DEPENDENT to the subjects and occurred at QUICKER rates with 1.0mg group when compared to groups less.

Oh and yes LGD will induce suppression if you didn't know lol. Took 56 days for subjects hormonal levels to return to baseline

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It will obviously get blood concentrations levels higher vs not doing it, but once you go back to lower dose the concentration will level off at the Cmax for that dosage. End of the day, DNA transcription and translation is not an acute thing, rather it takes quite a while before it translates into appreciable gains in muscle. So don't see the point of doing the front load.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
It will obviously get blood concentrations levels higher vs not doing it, but once you go back to lower dose the concentration will level off at the Cmax for that dosage. End of the day, DNA transcription and translation is not an acute thing, rather it takes quite a while before it translates into appreciable gains in muscle. So don't see the point of doing the front load.
I made a statement but deleted it. I don't know enough to be really giving opinions on this topic lol.....SARMS are a whole new world man. Many of the answers just aren't out there yet

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I made a statement but deleted it. I don't know enough to be really giving opinions on this topic lol.....SARMS are a whole new world man. Many of the answers just aren't out there yet
Nothing wrong with having a discussion about these things, kind of the point of an open forum... I mean its better than discussing BCAA flavours.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
ChocolateClen Anabolics 1
35 and Older 2
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 0