Vega Protein and Greens

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just want to give credit where it is due. This product is some of the most delicious protein that I have ever tried. The consistency is thicker than normal whey and just a bit "grittier" than casein. That texture is perfect IMO. It is the only protein that I enjoy eating dry out of the container with a spoon. It also makes the best protein pudding when combining the chocolate flavor with fresh blended chilled pineapple.
The macros aren't too bad either: 20g protein, 6g of carbs and 1g of fat per 30 gram serving.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
My wife uses this! I can't even get her to consider swapping to PES Select Vegan - which I started using!

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My wife uses this! I can't even get her to consider swapping to PES Select Vegan - which I started using!
I have not tried PES Protein. I hear great things though. Do you consider their whey or vegan blend better as far as taste etc.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We moved over to naturade pea protein and I find it one of the most delicious proteins I've used.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have considered using it, but the carb to protein ratio has me hesitant, as I am cutting atm.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
I have not tried PES Protein. I hear great things though. Do you consider their whey or vegan blend better as far as taste etc.
I had been using the regular Select up until recently, where I've had to change due to intolerances! Taste of their whey is pretty sweet IMO. I've actually been finishing off my last tub by adding 1/4-1/2 a scoop into the Vegan as that is quite an earthy taste!
Both very tastey, just depends on tastebuds - whey is too sweet for some, but the pro - carb ratio is awesome!!
I'm going to try the Vegan Vanilla next then possibly move on!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely their whey blend but both are great tasting.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally the San version is the one we use for my son. My wife dips into it as well at times. Vanilla is the only flavor I really liked.