Back pumps from Sarms?

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Currently on a Focused Nutrition Osta Elite, rad 140, and cardarine cycle. All focused nutrition.

I have been eating bananas plus taking taurine and I am still getting back pumps and I have absolutely no idea why.

Anyone have any advice? Is this normal?

I am also dosing eod clomid 25mg

Also I came off an 8 week 1/4 cycle and did 4.5 weeks of clomid and my libido still isn't great.

I waited a week after pct to start osta and rad.

Reason to start the sarms was to cut before spring break coming up. Thought it would've been safe.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Bro it sounds like your not taking sarms but AAS or PH disguised as sarms. Take heavy juicy PCT and get a new source of sarms.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Bro it sounds like your not taking sarms but AAS or PH disguised as sarms. Take heavy juicy PCT and get a new source of sarms.
**** I saw people saying FN is legit though. And Idk about the osta or rad but I feel like the cardarine is giving me really good cardio endurance. Is it possible one is legit and others bunk?

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
That's very possible my man. I would def move on to a different source! Back pumps are def a strong sign of AAS or PH being in there.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Currently on a Focused Nutrition Osta Elite, rad 140, and cardarine cycle. All focused nutrition.

I have been eating bananas plus taking taurine and I am still getting back pumps and I have absolutely no idea why.

Anyone have any advice? Is this normal?

I am also dosing eod clomid 25mg

Also I came off an 8 week 1/4 cycle and did 4.5 weeks of clomid and my libido still isn't great.

I waited a week after pct to start osta and rad.

Reason to start the sarms was to cut before spring break coming up. Thought it would've been safe.
Can i ask, where are you getting your cycle information from? Why are you dosing clomid on cycle, why are you back on soo quickly after your last cycle? What dosages are you running currently?

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Focused nutrition mk 677 are definetly legit because i run it few times and got similar results like ol gharine. But in their sarms they obviously mixed some prohormones, you can find lot of information on this forum under section focused nutrition sarms.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The fn stuff I've tried has all been legit bud, what's your water intake like?

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Focused nutrition mk 677 are definetly legit because i run it few times and got similar results like ol gharine. But in their sarms they obviously mixed some prohormones, you can find lot of information on this forum under section focused nutrition sarms.
I looked and some people say g2g and others say underdosed or bunk. I stopped the osta and rad today and boom, no more back pumps

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Interesting enough I still have a very mild back pump and all I took was gw. I don't get this lol. Anyone have any advice?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should I stop the gw? It is definitely working... my endurance is great, but I'm still feeling some minor pump
I think you should stop hormonals, apart from the clomid as PCT. Seems like you have alot of research to do before cycling. Properly.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
I think you should stop hormonals, apart from the clomid as PCT. Seems like you have alot of research to do before cycling. Properly.
Cardarine is not hormonal. Only reason I ran osta with the clomid is to stop shut down. I've seen some people use osta in pct. This was a week after pct I started it. I just don't understand why I'm getting pumps

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, your priorities are yours afterall. Personally Id make not fuking up my hormones top priority, and seeing-my-abs-at-all-costs lower.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Well, your priorities are yours afterall. Personally Id make not fuking up my hormones top priority, and seeing-my-abs-at-all-costs lower.
Lol I knew I'd get hate for adding that. Sarms shouldn't give back pumps, I know how to cycle and to use sarms for a bridge. My problem is with the more than expected shut down and the pumps. It isn't right for sarms to do this much in such a short amount of time

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A SARMs bridge, lol, who you tryna fool bro?

You started your lacklustre PCT after the andro run, and realised you werent where you wanted to be aesthetically. So, despite not being recovered, you commenced another cycle. And are now trying to ad hoc justify it as a SARM "bridge".

Been there done it before myself man.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where did you buy the fn gear from?(please don't say eBay )

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd sack everything for now, do a decent pct, then wait 12 weeks before you start anything..

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd sack everything for now, do a decent pct, then wait 12 weeks before you start anything..
Yeah I think I'll be doing that, thanks for the ACTUAL ADVICE lol. Much appreciated.

Shame... I have friends and seen logs of people running this after pct with no problems but with different brands :(

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's playing devils advocate tbh mate, the best protocol is cycle length +pct length = time off. So if you did a cycle of 8 weeks and a 4 week pct would equal to 12 weeks. Forget about bridges etc... that's for the hardcore guys and the insane

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
It's playing devils advocate tbh mate, the best protocol is cycle length +pct length = time off. So if you did a cycle of 8 weeks and a 4 week pct would equal to 12 weeks. Forget about bridges etc... that's for the hardcore guys and the insane
So I'm still on the 50mg clomid ed with no sarms or phs. But I still have a mildish pump in my lower back. Any ideas? Also taking 3g taurine... Doesn't seem to do anything though. It isn't painful, I am just always aware of it.
Also after my ph cycle my balls were aching from starting up again... I don't have that now though. Is that normal?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Up the taurine to 9 gr for a few days see how you feel

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Up the taurine to 9 gr for a few days see how you feel
So I'm still getting it making me think it's my kidneys and possibly a kidney stone. Do you think stopping clomid would help? Gonna see my doc Wednesday

It goes away when I drink a ton of water but always comes back. Pee is always dark no matter how much I drink

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
**** man, how long have you been on clomid now and what dose?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so you've done clomid for at least a month, I'd drop everything, drink lots of water through the day, and get some bloods done, good luck and keep us updated bro

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Ok so you've done clomid for at least a month, I'd drop everything, drink lots of water through the day, and get some bloods done, good luck and keep us updated bro
Thanks man, I will. Could just be the combination of adding all of this stuff, stress from exams, and poor sleep. Thanks for the help though I am stopping everything

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No worries bro just make sure you don't take anything that will contribute towards putting stress on your kidneys, I'm sure you'll be fine, these things generally fix themselves with time and looking after yourself

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
No worries bro just make sure you don't take anything that will contribute towards putting stress on your kidneys, I'm sure you'll be fine, these things generally fix themselves with time and looking after yourself
So got blood tests done. Turns out I have bird flu lmao.

My test was at 1090 (reference range 240-900)

Everything else except a few things like RBC were high.

Not sure what's up with libido... possibly high or low estrogen that wasn't checked

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So got blood tests done. Turns out I have bird flu lmao.

My test was at 1090 (reference range 240-900)

Everything else except a few things like RBC were high.

Not sure what's up with libido... possibly high or low estrogen that wasn't checked
Sh1t no way man, bird flu?! Well at least you know your test is all good

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Sh1t no way man, bird flu?! Well at least you know your test is all good
Yeah dude some crazy ****. And yeah lol I was so happy. Still have a slight back pump but it's not kidneys. Could be from the flu though

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah you'll be fine bro ?