Creatine Kinase?

Victoross

Awards
Hey guys have any of you had any experience with your Creatine Kinase levels being High.
I'm on TRT through a doctor every 3 months i get a blood test to see where my levels are at.
this test found my (CREATINE KINASE) levels to be higher than normal.
I do also use creatine so guessing that may ne a side affect.
Just curious if any of you have had this issue?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Before your last blood draw did you doctor go over the protocols for what not to do before your visit? There are many reasons that CK values can be elevated while not being a health concern.

Victoross

Awards
Yes i think i wasn't off Creatine long enough. So I.m going to stay off for 3 months and try again before going to more expensive testing.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes i think i wasn't off Creatine long enough. So I.m going to stay off for 3 months and try again before going to more expensive testing.
Had you worked out the day before vigorously?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Working out can push your CK levels out of range. I had to stop for a week just to pass a blood test for a medical.

Neither drinking more water or stopping Creatine supplementation were able to bring them within range

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Working out can push your CK levels out of range. I had to stop for a week just to pass a blood test for a medical.

Neither drinking more water or stopping Creatine supplementation were able to bring them within range
Lol yeah, after an overreach block i had a day off and the following morning got a blood test, CK>1000

Victoross

Awards
No laid off for a week Long Freaking Week.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys have any of you had any experience with your Creatine Kinase levels being High.
I'm on TRT through a doctor every 3 months i get a blood test to see where my levels are at.
this test found my (CREATINE KINASE) levels to be higher than normal.
I do also use creatine so guessing that may ne a side affect.
Just curious if any of you have had this issue?
Yes, when I was on trt my levels was high as well. From my understanding it's common when you're on trt, high muscle mass and working out hard. For me it was no problem and now when I been off trt for over a year all my levels are normal.