Help wanted: final stack for fat loss

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, after some time of taking advantage of the info available in the forum I have decided to finally sign-up and start actively participating.

I have been on a weight loss journey since end of October and to date I have lost +20kgs which is great but still have some more to go. I have calculated my BMR and TDEE and am using My Fitness Pal to track my calories. I am in a ca 500 calories deficit in a high protein/low carbs type of diet. So you might say this is on point. Have also been hitting the gym as much as I can but to be honest while some weeks I am able to go 3 times a week, some others I only manage to go once due to my work.

I am currently much leaner and went from pants size 42 to a very loose 38 or a slightly tight 36. Nevertheless I still have some additional 8-10kgs to lose as per my own estimates. And am algo guessing I should still be above 20% BF based on a mirror guess.

So, here is what I need help with: what should I stack to help me get moving and extract the most out of a high effort diet? I have started with Lipo 6 Black UC (no yohimbe) and then moved to Olympus Labs, first with Ignit3 and now with Bloodshr3d RAW. Never stacked any of them and I seem to have no issues with stims, in fact I am a bit of a yunkie so that shluld be no issue.

My options for the next phase of the diet after hours and hours of reading over the Internet:

- PES Shift or OL Forslean to stack with something that is more stim in nature
- Ignit3
- Bloodshr3d RAW
- Lipodrene?
- Epitome / AMMO from Evomuse
- have also looked at Alphamine / Norcodrene but every says that after the reformulation these are not the same

Of course I do not intend to take all of them but was thinking on something like Ignit3 + PES Shift stack just to say an example.

What would you guys advise for me to do? I am absolutely open to other options and alternatives. In case any other information is required please just let me know.

Best regards and thanks!!!

TexasMade1891

Awards
Clenbuteral or eca stack will give you your best results

Lee_Westwood

Lee_Westwood

Awards
Hi mate ,

First of all - well done on your current achievements , 20 kilos is a brilliant loss. I think before people recommend a supplement to you it would be good to understand when you plan to use it , and what your current stimulant intake is like really ..

Reason i say this is i only really feel the benefits of these supplements pre cardio really or pre exercise maybe .. as your workout volume is currently varied and out of your control due to work - my suggestion would be to look at something you can use daily maybe thats not got to be used around training to get optimal benefits ..

Not sure on what your diet looks like but i think something like Origin & slinmaxx might be helpful - increased insulin sensitivity and partitioning etc. Would be beneficial and could be used around carb meals on a daily basis if required.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Clenbuteral or eca stack will give you your best results
I have heard a few scary comments on Clen so in principle would prefer to stay out of it. When it comes to E I would definitely take it for the effect but regretfully where I live buying this is not an option.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Hi mate ,

First of all - well done on your current achievements , 20 kilos is a brilliant loss. I think before people recommend a supplement to you it would be good to understand when you plan to use it , and what your current stimulant intake is like really ..

Reason i say this is i only really feel the benefits of these supplements pre cardio really or pre exercise maybe .. as your workout volume is currently varied and out of your control due to work - my suggestion would be to look at something you can use daily maybe thats not got to be used around training to get optimal benefits ..

Not sure on what your diet looks like but i think something like Origin & slinmaxx might be helpful - increased insulin sensitivity and partitioning etc. Would be beneficial and could be used around carb meals on a daily basis if required.
Thanks Lee, really appreciate you taking the time to read and provide an opinion. I am currently only taking Bloodshr3d raw at 2 scoops in the morning first thing when I wake up and then 1 additional scope in the afternoon. That's all I am taking and no other supplements on my diet.

I believe you are mentioning a very good point that I need something that works not only around cardio but more consistently through a normal day. That's why I was thinking on the ones mentioned before but will definitely take a look at your suggestions and do some research on them right now!

Lee_Westwood

Lee_Westwood

Awards
Thanks Lee, really appreciate you taking the time to read and provide an opinion. I am currently only taking Bloodshr3d raw at 2 scoops in the morning first thing when I wake up and then 1 additional scope in the afternoon. That's all I am taking and no other supplements on my diet.

I believe you are mentioning a very good point that I need something that works not only around cardio but more consistently through a normal day. That's why I was thinking on the ones mentioned before but will definitely take a look at your suggestions and do some research on them right now!
Not a problem , with GDAs like slinmaxx they regulate your bloodsugar and in turn prevent spiking so much when you do ingest carbs - 2 caps is suitable for around 50-100gs carbs at any given point , to save on cost i usually use these with my larger meals ( pre workout ) and NEVER bother with post as you get a similar effect from training anyway .. for me the key ingredients in it are the berberine hcl at 500mgs and the na-r-ala ... you can pick these up as standalones on amazon if thats more your thing but Nutriverse often have 20% off slinmax .. other than that a nice dose of YHCL daily will help in addition

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
The Evomuse range has some products along with the ones you mentioned that will help throughout your day - Brite, supernova, DCP

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Do you like Raw? If so, I wouldn't switch to War...I'd either stick with Raw or give Ignit3 a try. No reason to drop the rauwolscine if you like it.

Shift will stack well with Bloodshr3d. If you go Ignit3, you could go with just forskolin since Ignit3 already contains ingredients for thyroid modulation and BAT activation.

We also have two new stim-free burners...Sup3r-Shred and the upcoming Assass1nate. Sup3r-Shred acts on PPAR-delta and will help with reducing body fat but should also increase endurance, and Assass1nate is a non-stim burner and GDA rolled into one supplement.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
The Evomuse range has some products along with the ones you mentioned that will help throughout your day - Brite, supernova, DCP
Yes dsade has been kind enough to provide some guidance there and I am seriously considering them. Have you used them? With which results?

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Do you like Raw? If so, I wouldn't switch to War...I'd either stick with Raw or give Ignit3 a try. No reason to drop the rauwolscine if you like it.

Shift will stack well with Bloodshr3d. If you go Ignit3, you could go with just forskolin since Ignit3 already contains ingredients for thyroid modulation and BAT activation.

We also have two new stim-free burners...Sup3r-Shred and the upcoming Assass1nate. Sup3r-Shred acts on PPAR-delta and will help with reducing body fat but should also increase endurance, and Assass1nate is a non-stim burner and GDA rolled into one supplement.
Thanks for the hint! I haven't realised I said WAR instead of RAW. I am currently using the latest one and no intention to go with the WAR one at this point. Simple typo error! Thanks for pointing it out.

Has Asses1nate already came out for sale? Which stack would you tecommend for maximizing fast lost for example on top of Ignit3?

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Yes dsade has been kind enough to provide some guidance there and I am seriously considering them. Have you used them? With which results?
I'm just waiting on my fat loss stack to arrive from him! I have used the beta version of supernova along with Brite, it helped with leaning out whilst I wasn't dieting.
I have 2xDCP, alphaburn, supernova, Brite on the way for my current cut

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the hint! I haven't realised I said WAR instead of RAW. I am currently using the latest one and no intention to go with the WAR one at this point. Simple typo error! Thanks for pointing it out.

Has Asses1nate already came out for sale? Which stack would you tecommend for maximizing fast lost for example on top of Ignit3?
There will be a Valentine's day pre-sale on Assass1nate. That'll be a game changer. :) Until then, Ignit3 + Sup3r-Shred + Forslean would be excellent.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
There will be a Valentine's day pre-sale on Assass1nate. That'll be a game changer. :) Until then, Ignit3 + Sup3r-Shred + Forslean would be excellent.
Thanks once again for the prompt reply and taking the time to advise me. Out of curiosity is the Ignit3 from Olympus UK and the one from Olympus Labs exactly the same when it comes to components/ingredients and formulation?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks once again for the prompt reply and taking the time to advise me. Out of curiosity is the Ignit3 from Olympus UK and the one from Olympus Labs exactly the same when it comes to components/ingredients and formulation?
Yeah we only have one Ignit3. If you're also ordering other stuff, it'll be easier to get it all from one site (e.g. Sup3r-Shred is only on Olympus UK).

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advise here, how would you dose those 3 during the day?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the advise here, how would you dose those 3 during the day?
Ignit3 is 5 caps per day, take it on an empty stomach and don't eat right afterward (let the rauwolscine do its job without an insulin spike). It's potent so if you want to split dose it you can.
Sup3r-Shred 2 caps per day, 1 before each meal.
Forskolin has been studied at 50mg for 12 weeks or 100mg for 8 weeks, you could do either. Split dose it if you're getting GI sides..

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a problem , with GDAs like slinmaxx they regulate your bloodsugar and in turn prevent spiking so much when you do ingest carbs - 2 caps is suitable for around 50-100gs carbs at any given point , to save on cost i usually use these with my larger meals ( pre workout ) and NEVER bother with post as you get a similar effect from training anyway .. for me the key ingredients in it are the berberine hcl at 500mgs and the na-r-ala ... you can pick these up as standalones on amazon if thats more your thing but Nutriverse often have 20% off slinmax .. other than that a nice dose of YHCL daily will help in addition
This is very good advice. GDAs can be very beneficial for the above reasons. Not to mention, SlinMax can help provide a better pump and increase muscle fullness. Yes, those are cosmetic benefits, but great benefits nonetheless!

Right now, TFSupplements has Slinmax B1G1 50% off and a 13% coupon for today. Here is the coupon - 17WEEKEND13

https://www.tfsupplements.com/store/product/6380/slinmax.html

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
rodherm, you've got some excellent options listed.

As others have mentioned, Radiate would also be a product you could consider. It packs a euphoric, lasting punch in the stim category, incredible thermogenisis, laser focus and squashes the appetite. Many on here are already using Radiate and are using 1/2 to 3/4 of a scoop per serving with a jar containing 45 scoops total. Its a great value and highly effective new thermo-powder to hit the market. We just launched our exclusive AM.com promo in the company promotions section so be sure to check that out, if you are interested, to get a sick price. Let me know if you have any further questions about Radiate. I'd be glad to offer any assistance.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Thank you! I will also take a look at radiate. Any other recommendations?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on your progress. I definitely wouldn't go to the extreme of using clen, but the EC stack might be something to look into. The list of products you provided above is solid. Shift and Ignit3 would both be great choices, and adding a Evomuse product in would be helpful too.

I would also recommend Oxymax XT. If you're looking for a product that provides clean energy, mental clarity and alertness, and appetite suppression, Oxymax XT would be a great fit. It contains Eria Jarensis that always works very well for me while dieting. It doesn't give you that jittery anxious feeling like some thermogenics do, but its a much cleaner energy that helps you focus and feel on point. Lastly, Oxymax XT also contains forskolin, which can be beneficial for improving body composition and maintaining strength and muscle while dieting.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The most researched and proven thing for "fat loss" is Caffeine and Ephedrine. If you are in the US and in a state where it is legal - Any Pharmacy should have Primatene behind the counter for purchase with ID. Next (with a whopping ONE study IIRC), is Yohimbine HCL at 0.2mg/Kg.

A deficit and training get you 9x% of the way there.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caffeine
Yohimbine
Iron Legion Invictus/some form of 7-keto
Forskolin

Basic, simple, covers most bases. EvoMuse definitely has some goodies that will help. For your BF %, probably DCP, BRITE, and Epitome.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on the progress, rodherm ! That is phenomenal work and I'm also very impressed to hear that you did things the way we always recommend, but rarely see followed (get nutrition in check, work on training, figure out macros, etc. and THEN get supplements into the mix). So kudos for that, as well. Always cool to see.

Sounds like you've got plenty of great recommendations so you shouldn't really be steered wrong. I'll go ahead and toss out another nod for the EvoMuse lineup, which has fat loss products that cover a wide arrange of pathways. That's my favorite part about them; each one has its own way of working. DCP, BRITE, Epitome, and AMMO are all great ones to start out with (all work in separate ways, but don't need to be stacked to still see satisfactory progress).

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for all the comments and recommendations. This is very important for me and I am fully determined to ge this through my last piece of the journey (if such a thing even exists!).

Based on what was recommended I will be taking a look at Ignit3, Shift or Forslean and probably DCP/Epitome. I do not want to stak too may things either. But also Sup3r Shred or Assess1nate will be considered.

Happy to hear if there is any more feedback in the meantime.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Adding one more question, any place ideally in UK/Europe where I could buy all of these together to avoid going brand by brand?

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
I run the following:
- BloodShr3d raw
- 4000mg CLA
- L carnitine

I do IIF and carb cycling. I would definitely like something stronger, but don't want the sides or death risk.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would stack a stim with a non stim like Forskolin, TTA-500, Reduce XT, or something else. I always do a stim/non stim combo. I think it leads to the best results.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I run the following:
- BloodShr3d raw
- 4000mg CLA
- L carnitine

I do IIF and carb cycling. I would definitely like something stronger, but don't want the sides or death risk.
Can probably drop the L carnitine too, if you're using it for fat loss. I'm all for LCLT as a recovery supplement, or ALCAR for cognitive benefits, but not for fat loss, at least not in young healthy individuals.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Can probably drop the L carnitine too, if you're using it for fat loss. I'm all for LCLT as a recovery supplement, or ALCAR for cognitive benefits, but not for fat loss, at least not in young healthy individuals.
Damn it lol just purchased some yesterday :-(

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Damn it lol just purchased some yesterday :-(
No big deal - it does a lot of good things, and if you aren't consuming a lot of red meat and milk, it probably wasn't a waste of money. Just don't expect to lose or gain a couple millimeters a week (fat/muscle) because of it's fat transportation to the mitochondria, or it's increasing of androgen receptors :D

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
The more I read you guys talking and explaining the technical stuff the more ignorant I realise I am on the subject...

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
No big deal - it does a lot of good things, and if you aren't consuming a lot of red meat and milk, it probably wasn't a waste of money. Just don't expect to lose or gain a couple millimeters a week (fat/muscle) because of it's fat transportation to the mitochondria, or it's increasing of androgen receptors :D
I'm a vegetarian, so I thought it might help :)

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
The more I read you guys talking and explaining the technical stuff the more ignorant I realise I am on the subject...
It is hard not to be, in an industry that is always changing. Studies show this and that etc.. this is what is in now, o wait that actually does nothing and then yes you need it. Lol sorry a little rant. The best thing is to log **** and see what works best for you. I defiantly don't think I've noticed much on CLA, not enough to warrant the price, or hassle of taking yet another pill. Maybe if I was 10% or lower BF, I would notice.

Anyhow cheers and happy Thursday!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Radiate is solid. I'm a big fan of keeping it simple with fat burners, tried and true supplements.

Caffiene+yohimbe hcl+Tyrosine is my go to. Simple, cheap, can play with doses and VERY effective. I stack SNS focus XT with my SNS yohimbe hcl
have you seen primeval labs black devil?
Looks similar to what you described .
I like carderine for fat loss stacked with carnatine .

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
It is hard not to be, in an industry that is always changing. Studies show this and that etc.. this is what is in now, o wait that actually does nothing and then yes you need it. Lol sorry a little rant. The best thing is to log **** and see what works best for you. I defiantly don't think I've noticed much on CLA, not enough to warrant the price, or hassle of taking yet another pill. Maybe if I was 10% or lower BF, I would notice.

Anyhow cheers and happy Thursday!
The lower in bodyfat you get - the less shjt works. That's why competitors reach for the Lasix, T3, and Clenbuterol, and not CLA (which doesn't work - period).

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
I purchased Clen once and then got worried about possible sides and got a refund. I'll have to do more research, I'm probably around 14% bf I'm guessing

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I purchased Clen once and then got worried about possible sides and got a refund. I'll have to do more research, I'm probably around 14% bf I'm guessing
I stopped using Clenbuterol, and switched to Albuterol. Too many unknowns/dead bodybuilders when it comes to Clen - for me anyway. But this is the OTC Supplement section, so I'd say as someone who probably isn't paying their house mortgage with money you earn from your physique - just stick to, at most, Ephedrine - which is OTC in most countries, and only slightly less so in the USA (depending on state of residence).

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Radiate is solid. I'm a big fan of keeping it simple with fat burners, tried and true supplements.

Caffiene+yohimbe hcl+Tyrosine is my go to. Simple, cheap, can play with doses and VERY effective. I stack SNS focus XT with my SNS yohimbe hcl
Dont stack Y with Tyrosine. You may have some nasty adverse effects.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing it for years, no issues
Probably your body is doing the job of keeping things normal. But not worthy, you could stick to only Y.

From the web:
Yohimbe is also a short term MAO (monoamine oxidase) inhibitor and should be used with caution, especially if you have high blood pressure. Being an MAO inhibitor, yohimbe should not be taken with any food or drink that contain high amounts of tyramine (all wines, beer and ale; cheese, products made with large amount of yeast, salami, sausage, bologna, pepperoni, pickled herring, meat extracts, chicken liver, salted dried fish, avocado, tomato, green bean pods, eggplant, Italian broad beans, banana, red plums, oranges, figs, raisins, soy sauce, bouillon cubes, soya, stored beef) and particularly not with the amino acids tyrosine or phenylalanine. A rise in blood pressure can result from the body not being able to remove the tyramines from these foods.
Combining tyramine-rich foods with this supplement may seriously disrupt neurotransmitter balance in the brain, worsen depression and possibly cause psychotic symptoms.
Tyramine is physiologically metabolized by monoamine oxidases (primarily MAO-A), FMO3, PNMT, DBH, and CYP2D6. In humans, if monoamine metabolism is compromised by the use of monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) and foods high in tyramine are ingested, a hypertensive crisis can result, as tyramine also can displace stored monoamines, such as dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine, from pre-synaptic vesicles.
The first signs of this were discovered by a British pharmacist who noticed his wife, who at the time was on MAOI medication, had severe headaches when eating cheese. For this reason, the crisis is still called the "cheese effect" or "cheese crisis", though other foods can cause the same problem.

Maybe you had headaches here and there, and didn't worry about it.
Anyway, I don't think it's worthy.
If you still feel comfortable about it, avoid recommending to others.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably your body is doing the job of keeping things normal. But not worthy, you could stick to only Y.

From the web:
Yohimbe is also a short term MAO (monoamine oxidase) inhibitor and should be used with caution, especially if you have high blood pressure. Being an MAO inhibitor, yohimbe should not be taken with any food or drink that contain high amounts of tyramine (all wines, beer and ale; cheese, products made with large amount of yeast, salami, sausage, bologna, pepperoni, pickled herring, meat extracts, chicken liver, salted dried fish, avocado, tomato, green bean pods, eggplant, Italian broad beans, banana, red plums, oranges, figs, raisins, soy sauce, bouillon cubes, soya, stored beef) and particularly not with the amino acids tyrosine or phenylalanine. A rise in blood pressure can result from the body not being able to remove the tyramines from these foods.
Combining tyramine-rich foods with this supplement may seriously disrupt neurotransmitter balance in the brain, worsen depression and possibly cause psychotic symptoms.
Tyramine is physiologically metabolized by monoamine oxidases (primarily MAO-A), FMO3, PNMT, DBH, and CYP2D6. In humans, if monoamine metabolism is compromised by the use of monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) and foods high in tyramine are ingested, a hypertensive crisis can result, as tyramine also can displace stored monoamines, such as dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine, from pre-synaptic vesicles.
The first signs of this were discovered by a British pharmacist who noticed his wife, who at the time was on MAOI medication, had severe headaches when eating cheese. For this reason, the crisis is still called the "cheese effect" or "cheese crisis", though other foods can cause the same problem.

Maybe you had headaches here and there, and didn't worry about it.
Anyway, I don't think it's worthy.
If you still feel comfortable about it, avoid recommending to others.
Yeah, fully aware of your article. I could list thousands of other people doing this as well. Im sure ive fotgetten more than you know about supplements, interactions, health, nutrition etc....

Taking 800mg ibuprofen can cause liver failure....caffiene can cause a heart attack....id be more worried about some peoplea nutrition paired with over use if stims on the blood preasure than some yohimbe and tyrosine that appears to only affect those with pre-existing BP issues and even then....its a large maybe....I'm fully aware, brah ?

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Guys adding a question here to avoid opening a new thread. Is there something that will effectively attack lower belly/love handles fat? I know fat loss can not be directed to any specific area but what about any results from topical products?