What next?? ABE almost done

theatb

Awards
I'm about to finish my second 2 month run with ABE. I was curious what I should try next? I've seen great stuff about Alphamax. Massmax looks awesome, too, though. I will be staying on Orig1n. Any ideas? Thank you!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed! I'm on week 2 of ABE and interested to hear what people suggest.

Zariph

Awards
I'm about to finish my second 2 month run with ABE. I was curious what I should try next? I've seen great stuff about Alphamax. Massmax looks awesome, too, though. I will be staying on Orig1n. Any ideas? Thank you!
Depends on how you liked ABE?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could do an Anafuse and x gels run. Or follidrone and tr1umph.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would try MassMax! It is new, but the few logs that have already popped up look promising. Also, we got very good feedback from users who beta tested, and it is the same formula. If your goal is to bulk, MassMax is great for increasing appetite and muscle fullness with it is amazing

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I loved ABE, just unsure what would be as good and enjoyable to follow it
ABE stacks very well with AlphaMaxXT, or you could give Anafuse a try. Anafuse is a prop blend, but it has Epicat & Lax in it. A lot of guys love XGels, but I couldn't handle the doms.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ABE stacks very well with AlphaMaxXT, or you could give Anafuse a try. Anafuse is a prop blend, but it has Epicat & Lax in it. A lot of guys love XGels, but I couldn't handle the doms.
I remain confused about Anafuse. I don't really care about the proprietary blend issue but Laxo is supposed to have close to zero oral bioavailability unless it is cyclodextrined/phytofused etc. Bioperine does not cut it in this case. So essentially I feel as though people are just experiencing the benefits of the (-)epi. Or is it possible that (-)epi has an undiscovered ability to increase bioavailability of Laxo? The positive reviews do not match up with the fact that this product should be relatively ineffective on paper.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Run epi cat for 60 days solo & gainz of 4 or 5lbs are seen from hard training/high volume training.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd personally stick to ABE, or go with something from OL's line. Testify and Triumph are well-dosed

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I remain confused about Anafuse. I don't really care about the proprietary blend issue but Laxo is supposed to have close to zero oral bioavailability unless it is cyclodextrined/phytofused etc. Bioperine does not cut it in this case. So essentially I feel as though people are just experiencing the benefits of the (-)epi. Or is it possible that (-)epi has an undiscovered ability to increase bioavailability of Laxo? The positive reviews do not match up with the fact that this product should be relatively ineffective on paper.
I enjoyed my run of anafuse, and plan to give it a try in the future. There are not many Epicat/lax combos to compare it to, I only know two others. Cant recall the one, but I tried literally 5 bottles (2 1/2 months) of Chaos and Pains Legendary at the highest recommended dose. It includes Capsorb for better absorption, so I figured it would produce better results. It literally did nothing, I was highly disappointed.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
all about your goals, what direction you trying to go?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good point. Does Triumph have Anacyclus? Have you tried PA products?
Test1fy has anacyclus, not Tr1umph. Tr1umph does have PA though. Tr1umph is this one:

theatb

Awards
Good point. Does Triumph have Anacyclus? Have you tried PA products?
I don't believe so, I know Test1fy has a full dose of anacyclus though. I want to try PA but not sure what product would be best. I don't want SL granules though.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't believe so, I know Test1fy has a full dose of anacyclus though. I want to try PA but not sure what product would be best. I don't want SL granules though.
I'd say go Tr1umph since then you get the other benefits of soy lecithin (cortisol control, cholesterol lowering, etc), plus all the other additional compounds that Tr1umph includes. If you wanted something concentrated when you say no SL though, in that case any of the MediaTor products would work.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was wanting to take a break from Anacyclus since I just did 2 months.
Anacyclus is supposed to get better the longer you run it, (beyond 2 months) so you really don't have to stop it if you don't want to.