Olympus Labs El1minate and Test1fy

Jslick

Awards
Hey all.

I have been taking El1iminate from Olympus Labs for a few days and just received my bottle of Test1fy today. Just wondering if it is okay to stack these two together and if so would this be a good stack?

I am 32 and currently cutting while running a ketogenic diet and looking for some extra strength and hardness. I have heard nothing but good things about these two products, but I can't find any information about stacking them together. The profile of both looks fine to me for stacking, but wanted some more opinions.

Has any one else stacked these together and if so did you enjoy it?

Thanks.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
You should not run them together as El1iminate is a stand alone AI and Test1fy contains Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid which is also an AI. Running them both together may cause your estrogen to drop too low which would lead to typical low E2 sides such and dry achy joints and low/no libido. Probably best to finish your El1iminate first and run the Test1fy after or perhaps save it for later.

Jslick

Awards
You should not run them together as El1iminate is a stand alone AI and Test1fy contains Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid which is also an AI. Running them both together may cause your estrogen to drop too low which would lead to typical low E2 sides such and dry achy joints and low/no libido. Probably best to finish your El1iminate first and run the Test1fy after or perhaps save it for later.
Thanks. Hadn't taken that into consideration. I will stop the eliminate as I am only 2 days in and run the Test1fy first and then finish off the eliminate.

Thanks again.