Light stim fat-burners? Which ones cause less anxiety?

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Hey there guys, so I have a really low tolerance to caffeine - even an italian sized cup (very small) or Pocket Coffee makes me incredibly anxious and my stomach feels funky. I tried taking one small cup every day to get used to it, but even after one month I got the same side effects.

Once I remember taking 1/3 of a No Xplode serving and I had to stop my workout cause of cold sweats and feeling like death.

Last year I did a succesful cut with PES Shift, Reduce XT and other non stim stuff, but this year I'd like to try reintroducing some stim stuff to have better results. I thought starting with caffeine tablets, maybe split them into very small pieces, would be good to start.

Once I (hopefully) get used to them, which light stim fatburner would you recommend? I read Norcodrene or Alphamine have a very low amount of caffeine.

Also, do other stims provide the same sides of caffeine? Ephedrine, Yohimbine, etc.

Thanks guys!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you did well with reduce XT and want to add to it look at thyrocaps from SNS. Non stim and work. If nonstim works for you add caffeine through coffee

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Also, do other stims provide the same sides of caffeine? Ephedrine, Yohimbine, etc.
For me personally, no. Like you, sometimes I get anxiety from caffeine. Same for yohimbine initially but then I get used to it and feel very little and for very short periods of time (it has a short half-life). Ephedrine typically gives me no such sides. Bronkaid in particular actually reduces anxiety for me while Primatene may go either way.

I'd suggest you try low-dose ephedrine, both forms if available, for a few days to see how effects change as you accustom to it. Don't take any caffeine with it, at least initially. Low-dose ephedrine solo would likely work for fat loss much better than most stim-free "burners." Lastly, if someone suggests ephedrine won't do much without caffeine, ignore them.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you have issues with a small cup of coffee I can't imagine Ephedrine or Yohimbine being any better. Try taking Theanine with your caffeine.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
If you did well with reduce XT and want to add to it look at thyrocaps from SNS. Non stim and work. If nonstim works for you add caffeine through coffee
I did good, although the cut took too much (from april til september) so I'd like quicker results this time. I'm at a lower bf% than last year so that's a better starting point at least.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
If you have issues with a small cup of coffee I can't imagine Ephedrine or Yohimbine being any better. Try taking Theanine with your caffeine.
So, you're saying I could still benefit from the thermogenic properties of caffeine, without the anxiety effects, if I take theanine? Or would that counteract caffeine as a whole?