Adrenosurge alternative?

sespress

Awards
Would love to get the original or the new one but can't find it and don't want to wait a few months. What's comparible?
rtmilburn recommended it but it is as he said indeed getting rare.

Thoughts?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Although I don't use them for their intended purpose per-say I do like the adaptogen formulas. South land Revamp and adrenosurge have been pretty good blends I have tried. Iirc gaspari had something similar as well.

sespress

Awards
Although I don't use them for their intended purpose per-say I do like the adaptogen formulas. South land Revamp and adrenosurge have been pretty good blends I have tried. Iirc gaspari had something similar as well.
Thank you for the reply!
I found revamp but the last one you mentioned I can't figure out what that was, Google's showing stuff in another language only lol.

L I R C Gaspari?

The Southland also had pregenelone in it which I would rather have seperate as they're not saying exactly how much of it is in there. But bovine adrenal I have heard of before!

These were the Nutrition Facts:
Revamp Complex: Schizandra, Licorice, Rhodiola Rosea Extract 3% Rosavins150mg**
Adrenal Relief Complex: Bovine Adrenal Extract, Pregnenolone150mg**

sespress

Awards
I'm gonna bump this again right away so it looks like it's active lol. Calling all hands!!!

Where's everyone I know it's Saturday am and you're all hung over lol.

Hey The_Old_Guy
Yo mmorso
Wasssssap Brandinooooo

U guys know who to drag onto this? I bet there's a hidden source of adrenosurge
dsade - you are the one rereleasing it right? How long do we have?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Just get some Jarrow Ashwa and Rhodi with some bulk Bacopa. Bovine Adrenal Extract.... Hahahaha!

sespress

Awards
Funny right? Apparently this has been around forever and was grandfathered in to the FDA's approved drug list in the 30's! Without much research I imagine (the word grandfathered).

I found this on the topic: ( https://www.drlam.com/blog/glandulars-and-herbs-for-adrenal-fatigue-part-1/7544/ )
These extracts are used to replenish and eventually normalize adrenal function. An advantage over cortisol hormone replacement is that adrenal cortical extracts can be discontinued once they have done their job of repairing adrenal function.
Glandulars can theoretically come from any animal, but most often they are derived from cow (bovine), while others come from pig (porcine) and sheep (ovine).

Just thought I'd share that, it is really funny sounding. Like going to a real serious Vietnamese restaurant and getting beef testicles in your soup (Yes this is offered around me and we used to dare each other to order it in the Pho, no I've never taken that dare!). Then you get to tell people your buddy ate some balls for lunch lol.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I think the adrenal extract makes the whole product. You probably get a few milligrams of cortisol/cortisone and that perks you right up. I remember starving during a workout once having taken a sample that NutraPlanet sent me just an hour before the gym. I am never hungry during or in the 3 hours period after workout. So no, I don't think you can replace the product by herbals only.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna bump this again right away so it looks like it's active lol. Calling all hands!!!

Where's everyone I know it's Saturday am and you're all hung over lol.

Hey The_Old_Guy
Yo mmorso
Wasssssap Brandinooooo

U guys know who to drag onto this? I bet there's a hidden source of adrenosurge
dsade - you are the one rereleasing it right? How long do we have?
I have access to much better extracts now. It's getting a big bump in potency then, i believe, it's in line right after Slintensity.

It all depends how my investor meetings go. Best case is March, worst case October, but Adrenosurge isn't a small fortune to produce like MyoSynergy Elite is, so as long as it pays for itself within 3 months then it's coming very soon.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I think the adrenal extract makes the whole product. You probably get a few milligrams of cortisol/cortisone and that perks you right up. I remember starving during a workout once having taken a sample that NutraPlanet sent me just an hour before the gym. I am never hungry during or in the 3 hours period after workout. So no, I don't think you can replace the product by herbals only.
I'm just saying that there is Addison's Disease or there isn't. "Adrenal Fatigue" isn't a recognized medical condition. N=1, but between Military Courses, The Middle East, and taking A LOT (mg wise) of ECY - I never felt run down because of the adrenal gland.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I'm just saying that there is Addison's Disease or there isn't. "Adrenal Fatigue" isn't a recognized medical condition. N=1, but between Military Courses, The Middle East, and taking A LOT (mg wise) of ECY - I never felt run down because of the adrenal gland.
I see. But low cortisol does not have to be Addison. Being so fast acting, any supplemental cortisol may be felt working by those with low cortisol and of course no "adrenal fatigue."

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same with Elimistane, by the way, with a really good libido booat

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have access to much better extracts now. It's getting a big bump in potency then, i believe, it's in line right after Slintensity.

It all depends how my investor meetings go. Best case is March, worst case October, but Adrenosurge isn't a small fortune to produce like MyoSynergy Elite is, so as long as it pays for itself within 3 months then it's coming very soon.
Nice. I'm ready for Adrenosurge 2.0!