RADIATE[emoji769]

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RADIATE by RXS

All your questions answered here. Ready, set, go...

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All your questions answered here. Ready, set, go...
Why do you support and stand behind this company? Do you really believe in the products? What would you foresee coming to the table in the next 6 months?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why do you support and stand behind this company? Do you really believe in the products? What would you foresee coming to the table in the next 6 months?
Because I own it.... haha

In all seriousness, I started RXS because supplements have always been my passion since I was 16 and I wanted a change for the better in the industry. I was tired of spending money on products that didn't work and were overhyped to the point where no matter what results (if any) I got from them I would be left disappointed. I wanted to bring products to the market that spoke for themselves and didn't need large marketing campaigns and expensive ads to trick people into buying them. If a product works, and it works well, word will spread and it will sell itself. At the end of the day I wanted products that I would be willing to spend my money on because they work. Anyone who knows me knows I'm a stim junkie and have taken it all, nothing affects me. When creating RADIATE I needed something that worked for me both in the stim and thermogenic department, so at the very least I had a product to take. Monte and I went back and forth with more ingredient profiles than you can ever imagine... 2 years worth. We were just not happy with coming out with another "me too" product, just a waste of our time and passions. We weren't satisfied until we both felt the intense stimulant thermogenic effect that RADIATE has because we always thought a fat burner should actually burn fat and make you sweat, not just crack you out.

I'm not going to get into the debate of blends vs full disclosure, there are valid reasons for arguing both. We aren't out to take your money, get rich, and bounce. We are 2 guys who have the upmost passion for this industry and are here to bring the most effective products we possibly can to the market and let them do the talking. We will never pixie dust anything, and we will always put product effectiveness ahead of margins, even if it means losing a few dollars a unit to make the product that much more effective. We love what we are doing and can't wait to grow so we can begin redefining every category!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been using Radiate for about 2 weeks or so now, and it is DEFINITELY a thermogenic. I can physically notice the change in body temp and sweating, and never could with many other products that claimed this.

The second thing I'd like to say is out of all the powder energy/fatloss drinks Radiate tastes the best and is the easiest to mix/drink.

I am a stim junkie, and the one scoop hits me. I wouldn't say SUPER jittery, losing my mind energy hard, but it is definitely noticeable over say 2 scoops of BloodShr3d that has 50mg more caffeine.

I am not affiliated with TheMyth or RXS in any form or fashion, fyi.

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
I have no experience with the thermogenic category. Is this like a fat loss preworkout? I guess what I'm asking us does this replace my current PWO or should I take it at a different time of day?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have no experience with the thermogenic category. Is this like a fat loss preworkout? I guess what I'm asking us does this replace my current PWO or should I take it at a different time of day?
I personally mix half a scoop of Radiate with a scoop of ERGO Pre, as I find ERGO Pre is very low on the stim scale.

When I'm not doing weights, for cardio I do a scoop of Radiate 1 7am and then 1 around 4:30pm...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub'd

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Radiate makes for one powerful pre-workout. I have personally experienced excellent workouts with Radiate and many users are commenting to me daily about how awesome their workouts have been since starting Radiate. The thing i would mention about taking it pre-workout is timing. For me, the energy lasts in my system for a good 6 hours. If I go train in the evening/night, I make sure I take my serving of Radiate early enough to allow me to get to sleep at a decent time lol. If I want to go to bed around 10 or 11, I try not to take Radiate any later than 4pm. The energy is very lasting and consistent.

Does that help clarify?

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Thank you! This clarifies things for me, I have to work out at 5am before sending the kids off to daycare. Glad to hear there isn't a crash after 45-60 minutes!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thank you! This clarifies things for me, I have to work out at 5am before sending the kids off to daycare. Glad to hear there isn't a crash after 45-60 minutes!
No crash... in fact its a long lasting, consistent energy that has a gradual comedown. Radiate is perfect for 5am workouts. In fact if your goals are fat loss/ weight management, you could even do a second 1/2-full scoop about 6 hours later in the day - say around noon or so. Radiating all day - stubborn fat doesn't stand a chance.

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a perfect stack for upcoming Spring cut cycle. Appreciate the response, I'll be on look out for any sales!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You won't have to wait long... last I heard there was some special intro deal dropping soon... Heard it from someone who heard it from someone ;-)

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you going to name samples? Being hearing great things.
Any other flavors in the works?
What product are you interested in producing next?
I like how you started with a powdered burner and not a pre or bcaa product like others

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Are you going to name samples? Being hearing great things.
Any other flavors in the works?
What product are you interested in producing next?
I like how you started with a powdered burner and not a pre or bcaa product like others
We have a limited number of samples, but will be producing much more in the next production run.

We already have 4 different flavor pilots in the works.. I was sipping on one today and it was delicious! Chris and I are definitely open to suggestions on flavors.... any ideas for a new flavor?

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have a limited number of samples, but will be producing much more in the next production run.

We already have 4 different flavor pilots in the works.. I was sipping on one today and it was delicious! Chris and I are definitely open to suggestions on flavors.... any ideas for a new flavor?
Strawberry margarita
Pina colada
Strawberry colada
Cotton candy
Apple pear
Peach mango

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Why does your product make me sweat so much, and give me such smooth energy, not make me crash and increase focus all while suppressing my appetite? Like, you butt holes made a product that does exactly what it claims....I can't trust you

Kidding, this stuff is awesome. :-D
Lol even worse... we are prop blend!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why does your product make me sweat so much, and give me such smooth energy, not make me crash and increase focus all while suppressing my appetite? Like, you butt holes made a product that does exactly what it claims....I can't trust you

Kidding, this stuff is awesome. :-D
Shame on us...

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Coconut would be awesome

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also check out our company sub-forum for our contest... giving out 10 bottles!

TokyoGeezer

TokyoGeezer

Awards
Just ordered a tub. Great discount! Can't wait to add it to my cut stack. Cheers!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One store out in Alabama of all places has sold almost sold 48 in under 2 weeks! Remember, not many will need the full scoop which is 45 days worth, even less will need to use 1.5 scoops, which would be a 30 day supply. Most fall in the 1/2-3/4 of a scoop range, making the bottle last quite a while! Plus it feels pretty damn amazing!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dieting to try - strong typo lol
Money is strapped ATM :(
Will try during next sale

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Key Lime Pie
Black Cherry
Pear
Peach

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Anywhere stocking this in the UK/Europe? Can I get samples??

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
US only right now, shipping international it expensive!

Stud9

Awards
I can personally vouch for The Myth and his experience in the industry and I have no doubt whatsoever that this product will exceed expectations.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Looks like this is ramping up fast for the good of the company. It is though a shame that there are no samples available in EU.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like this is ramping up fast for the good of the company. It is though a shame that there are no samples available in EU.
Let me look into shipping you some samples brotha!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like to go back and forth on my energy/fat burners, trying the newest on the market and such. Out of all the powder drink ones out there, I think Radiate as overall energy/effectiveness and TASTE that you don't get sick of drinking once or twice a day is probably at the top. I will definitely be purchasing it again.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I like to go back and forth on my energy/fat burners, trying the newest on the market and such. Out of all the powder drink ones out there, I think Radiate as overall energy/effectiveness and TASTE that you don't get sick of drinking once or twice a day is probably at the top. I will definitely be purchasing it again.
Glad to hear TommyTuffGuy!

Can wait to get the new flavor pilots in so we can continue to dominate in these categories!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad to hear TommyTuffGuy!

Can wait to get the new flavor pilots in so we can continue to dominate in these categories!
Bloodshr3d is good, but just something about the after tasty flavor they have turns me off to drinking it all the time. I can't quite place it. Radiate doesn't seem to suffer from that. It's a little tart at first but easier to drink.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bloodshr3d is good, but just something about the after tasty flavor they have turns me off to drinking it all the time. I can't quite place it. Radiate doesn't seem to suffer from that. It's a little tart at first but easier to drink.
How are your workouts Tommy?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TommyTuffGuy How are your workouts bro?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good, I'm out of Radiate already I was dosing it twice a day. Leaned out a little. I used it for energy mostly!
Twice a day!! Damn, I can't do it twice a day, would keep me up all night lol

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Twice a day!! Damn, I can't do it twice a day, would keep me up all night lol
Nah, the second serving for me always seems to hit less. I take it around 4:30pm, Not an issue being asleep by 11.

TokyoGeezer

TokyoGeezer

Awards
Been using Radiate for about a week now, thought I'd give my two pennies.

The good first:
I found the thermogenic effects to be the best thing about this. I continually sweat on this and it's pretty cold in Japan right now. I like the focus it gives and it also suppresses the appetite well which is a rare thing for me. I'm pretty sensitive to pre workouts/fat burners etc and one scoop is plenty. This will last me another month at least.
Now the bad: I'm not a fan of the taste, but that really doesn't matter as long as it gets the job done and with that blend of ingredients it would be tough to make it taste good without adding a bunch of sweeteners etc so it's kind of a good thing anyway.

Finally a massive thanks for shipping to Japan!