Starting ABE + Follidrone 2.0 in a month...What can I take in the meantime?

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys! So I finished my ABE + X-Gels stack around 3 weeks ago, I'd like to restart another natty anabolic stack soon but for personal reasons I can only start the new stack on feb 27th.

What could I take in the meantime to maximize natty gains (mass) without recurring to natural anabolics yet? I'm already taking Tr1umph and High Volume prewo, and the usual multivit+fish oil+greens+whey.

Thanks guys!

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the stack you're starting at the end of February?

That's only a few weeks away, probably too short to get much out of most supps, unless it's something you plan to bridge into your late February cycle or something that becomes a staple. I would say to add PA, but Tr1umph already has that covered...honestly, Tr1umph has quite a few things covered and I would just continue to use that until you're ready for your next stack. Since you're trying to gain mass, you could start something like Orig1n, but I would definitely want to run that for longer than four weeks (though you could easily overlap it with whatever you're running next), however you did say you wanted to hold off on adding more natty anabolics for now.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
What's the stack you're starting at the end of February?

That's only a few weeks away, probably too short to get much out of most supps, unless it's something you plan to bridge into your late February cycle or something that becomes a staple. I would say to add PA, but Tr1umph already has that covered...honestly, Tr1umph has quite a few things covered and I would just continue to use that until you're ready for your next stack. Since you're trying to gain mass, you could start something like Orig1n, but I would definitely want to run that for longer than four weeks (though you could easily overlap it with whatever you're running next), however you did say you wanted to hold off on adding more natty anabolics for now.
ABE + Follidrone 2.0 or Alphamax XT + Follidrone 2.0

Yea that makes sense, although it's still a month!

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
I would just keep eating and training until then.

Not real sure what else it is your looking for in the meantime. Maybe one of those "GH inducing" sleep products?

I've taken Growth Factor XT for the past couple months and it does indeed help me get better quality sleep, which I've always struggled with.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Origin is a good natural gh product you can add. You can run it before and during your next run if you want.

Other natty products I would recommended would be Antaeus labs hyrdahead 6 and titan. I ran titan solo and enjoyed my 4 week run. Innovative and no overlapping ingredients based on what you have listed.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/titan-by-antaeus-labs

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Agreed. I'd check that product by anateaus labs out and see if you want to try it. If you don't you could probably just get by with just using the PA until Feb 27th.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Keep it basic with some bulk products:

Agmatine Xt
Noopept XT
Creatine (or SNS's new HCL version)
etc...

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I highly suggest only sticking to the basics until you start your run.

If you are set on running something a bit more, Alphamax XT would be a viable option. Alphamax XT would be a nice bridge, not only for its test boosting and cortisol controlling ingredients, but also for the forskolin. I would run AlphaMax XT for the 4 weeks prior and then if you run ABE at a single bottle, that would be 8 weeks of forksolin. Now, if you run ABE for 8 weeks, that would be 12 total weeks of forskolin. I love using forskolin for longer periods, 12-16 weeks.