PerforMax OxyMax XT Vs Olympus Labs Ignit3

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Looking for the best feel good fat burner and wanted to know other's experiences and opinions

Reps On Offer ;)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, I personally think they are both decent products - but I think Ignit3 is over rated on this board and Oxymax XT is under rated. For a "feel good" fat burner - Oxymax is the way to go between the two.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Both products are solid IMO, and each has their strengths. I like Ignit3 for its dosing customizability. WIth a 5 cap serving, its a solid product for users who are stim sensitive or new to stims. I like Oxymax XT for the clean consistent energy and appetite suppression. I also like that it includes forskolin, which can help with body composition.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Both products are solid IMO, and each has their strengths. I like Ignit3 for its dosing customizability. WIth a 5 cap serving, its a solid product for users who are stim sensitive or new to stims. I like Oxymax XT for the clean consistent energy and appetite suppression. I also like that it includes forskolin, which can help with body composition.
Which do you think has the best fat burning effects?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use fatburners precardio (fasted), in that regard they work well. Taken alone, I'd describe the results as negligible, at least in my experience. Reduce XT was phenomenal for fat loss, however.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using AnabolicMinds mobile app

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Which do you think has the best fat burning effects?
They both have similar profiles, so its a very close call. Being a Performax rep, I would be inclined to suggest Oxymax XT. However, I think that both products have solid profiles.

If diet and training is in check, both products will help with fat loss. I do prefer to use forskolin while dieting for its recompositioning benefits, which is the main reason I would suggest Oxymax XT. But I would wait to see who else comments on your question. I'm sure some other users have tried both and can give you an unbiased opinion.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
They both have similar profiles, so its a very close call. Being a Performax rep, I would be inclined to suggest Oxymax XT. However, I think that both products have solid profiles.

If diet and training is in check, both products will help with fat loss. I do prefer to use forskolin while dieting for its recompositioning benefits, which is the main reason I would suggest Oxymax XT. But I would wait to see who else comments on your question. I'm sure some other users have tried both and can give you an unbiased opinion.
I'm a Forskolin fan myself, do you know how much Forskolin is in OxyMax XT? The 355mg blend doesn't state the amount.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want even more forskolin, you can stack it with a product like Anabeta Elite or AlphaMax XT. I suggest trying oxymax XT solo to see how you like it and how you feel on it. I'm a huge fan of forskolin so I try to find products that stack well together like these do :)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another vote for OxyMax XT, much cleaner feeling Yohimbe extract than that used in IGNIT3. For some reason, I tolerated IGNIT3 fairly well last summer and I was a fan. I have tried working IGNIT3 back into my system recently, and I just can't tolerate the Yohimbe they use, or it just may be too high of a dose. I get the cold sweats, anxiety, and a profound crash about three hours later..even at just 2 caps per serving. The St John's Wort is something to watch out for too as far as contraindications. For these reasons, I have now changed my opinion of IGNIT3 and I think OL should consider giving it a remodel as the other ingredients are rock solid. I do wish OxyMax XT had a few more fat burning properties and 4 capsules per day dosing for more flexibility. Overall, OxyMax XT has the best feel to it than anything else currently on the market. I also love Myokem Pyroxamine and Thermogenesis looks interesting, but I have yet to try that as I already get plenty of Mucuna from my test booster.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
I always find 'strange' the fact that fact burners are catalogued for feel good or appetite suppresions (this latest one a bit less I must admit). But if we need to choose the best one for FAT LOSS aid, not for fell good not appetite suppresion nor stim. Just for what is expected (fat loss) which one would be the king of them all?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always find 'strange' the fact that fact burners are catalogued for feel good or appetite suppresions (this latest one a bit less I must admit). But if we need to choose the best one for FAT LOSS aid, not for fell good not appetite suppresion nor stim. Just for what is expected (fat loss) which one would be the king of them all?
I think dieting usually brings on feeling crappy, moodiness, binge eating, guilt, etc. Products that offer multiple pathway fat attacking ( Beta-2 burning, Alpha-2 blocking, Thermo, increased cAMP) like OxyMax XT does, can really benefit from the uplifting feel good aspect.

Why not feel happy while dieting?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's kind of just the way it is, If you can tolerate Yohimbe well and have no reason to not take SJW, IGNIT3 may be a great choice for you for an all in one. Otherwise, Oxymax XT will make you feel good and suppress appetite, while offering mild fat burning properties. OL Assassinate is new but I suspect that would be awesome stacked with Oxymax XT. This is what I am looking forward to doing as soon as Assassinate is available.

IGNIT3 and OxyMax XT are affordable enough that I would buy 1 bottle of each and see how you react to them for now..

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
IGNIT3 and OxyMax XT are affordable enough that I would buy 1 bottle of each and see how you react to them for now..
Not in the UK dude, we have sports supplement and import tax added on to our supps

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not in the UK dude, we have sports supplement and import tax added on to our supps
Gotcha. What kind of experience do you have with stimulants/fat burners? What have you tried in the past? How do you react to Yohimbe extracts in general?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't used OxyMax so I can't make a direct comparison. Based on the profile, it looks like it should be great from the feel-good aspect. And forskolin is a good ingredient that I typically include on cuts and I'd stack with Ignit3 anyway.

Ignit3 will also hit hard from an energy and mood perspective. It's a little more well-rounded/comprehensive than OxyMax though in that it will hit lipolysis from several angles (alpha-2 antagonism, AMPK stimulation, BAT activation, PPAR activation, and thyroid regulation).

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
The best euphoria boosting fatburner by far is Bloodshred War (without Alpha-y),simply the best, try the sample yourself.I will be buying 3 tubs of it.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The best euphoria boosting fatburner by far is Bloodshred War (without Alpha-y),simply the best, try the sample yourself.I will be buying 3 tubs of it.
Yes, this is very true as well. Not on par with IGNIT3 though as far as fat loss properties. It is a great morning pick-me-up though for sure!

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Yes, this is very true as well. Not on par with IGNIT3 though as far as fat loss properties. It is a great morning pick-me-up though for sure!
BloodShred Looks really good...Damn! Now I'm torn between three :/
How is the Purple Bubblegum flavour?

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
I have found Bloodshr3d RAW to give me much much more euphoria and appetite suppresion than Ignit3 at a 2 scoops dose vs a 3 caps Ignit3 first time in the morning.

Must admit I never did the 5 caps all a once.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I do prefer caps as they're more convenient but that BloodShred profile looks awesome!

Points System?
BloodShred
Fat Burning= /10
Feel Good Factor= /10

OxyMax XT
Fat Burning= /10
Feel Good Factor= /10

Ignit3
Fat Burning= /10
Feel Good Factor= /10

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
BloodShred Looks really good...Damn! Now I'm torn between three :/
How is the Purple Bubblegum flavour?
I have tried Ignit3, Bloodshred raw and war..
The best euphoria/mood boosting was from Bloodshred war, the raw version doesn't feels euphoric at all..

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
I do prefer caps as they're more convenient but that BloodShred profile looks awesome!

Points System?
BloodShred
Fat Burning= /10
Feel Good Factor= /10

OxyMax XT
Fat Burning= /10
Feel Good Factor= /10

Ignit3
Fat Burning= /10
Feel Good Factor= /10
They won't burn fat tbh, their main purpose is to help you keep on your diet. The best appetite suppression 8/10 was from Bloodshred (both version) + euphoria 8/10 from War

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why do you find this strange? The king of all fat loss is the ECY stack and it isn't like that burns that much more fat. At best you are lucky to see 100 calories/day extra burned from any fat loss product. So, in a little over a month, the best fat burners may directly cause you to lose a pound. ECY works best because it kills your appetite - and a lot of times people don't even realize they are eating less.

There are VERY few actual fat burners out there, and I'd say Evoumse DCP rules them all in this category. It is the best fat burner I have used since Lipokinetix. And the best thing about it is, you can stack it with any of the other products mentioned in this thread but you really don't HAVE to.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Why do you find this strange? The king of all fat loss is the ECY stack and it isn't like that burns that much more fat. At best you are lucky to see 100 calories/day extra burned from any fat loss product. So, in a little over a month, the best fat burners may directly cause you to lose a pound. ECY works best because it kills your appetite - and a lot of times people don't even realize they are eating less.

There are VERY few actual fat burners out there, and I'd say Evoumse DCP rules them all in this category. It is the best fat burner I have used since Lipokinetix. And the best thing about it is, you can stack it with any of the other products mentioned in this thread but you really don't HAVE to.
Totally agree, I'm just at that diet stage now where my mood has taken abit of a dip and I'm looking at these as a little pick me up and make it a little more interesting. I like trying new supps too :)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Totally agree, I'm just at that diet stage now where my mood has taken abit of a dip and I'm looking at these as a little pick me up and make it a little more interesting. I like trying new supps too :)
I hear that - trying a new supp can just be downright fun. Even when they do little, they may be enough to motivate you to stick to it.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established

Find it strange that the fat burners actually do not burn fat but support with the process around it. I can understand the mood support and the appetite suppresion. But for someone that is determined, has no mood issues and does not really need to supress appetite but simply wants helps for real fat burning...is there something REAL?

Once again I understand the advantages and the collateral benefits. Simply want to understand if there is something that really burns fat.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Points System?
BloodShred
Fat Burning= /10
Feel Good Factor= /10

OxyMax XT
Fat Burning= /10
Feel Good Factor= /10

Ignit3
Fat Burning= /10
Feel Good Factor= /10
Do you have a terminal illness where youll be dead in 6 weeks?

Why not just man up and buy one. Then, maybe buy one of the others after that. They all seem potentially great, and I dont think any poll is going to reliably predict which one youll like best.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Do you have a terminal illness where youll be dead in 6 weeks?

Why not just man up and buy one. Then, maybe buy one of the others after that. They all seem potentially great, and I dont think any poll is goibg to reliably predict which one youll like best.
Just asking for opinions to get the best product for my money.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Find it strange that the fat burners actually do not burn fat but support with the process around it. I can understand the mood support and the appetite suppresion. But for someone that is determined, has no mood issues and does not really need to supress appetite but simply wants helps for real fat burning...is there something REAL?

Once again I understand the advantages and the collateral benefits. Simply want to understand if there is something that really burns fat.
Yeah, I gotcha. Yeah, there's very little out there that actually will burn fat. Very little. And it will be smaller than what most people expect/can measure in a short term. But DCP and Brite would be near the top of that list for me. Foskolin, Green Tea, Fish Oil may also be on the list as single ingredients.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah course, I get that. Just, I honestly dont think a poll etc is going to reveal a dud at this stage. Not to say one of them wont be a "miss" for you but, if you cant identify it how could we.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is going to be difficult to get an unbiased opinion or any opinion on those attributes for all three. Generally, people stick to one or two that they enjoy so to get a comparison from one person on all three is going to be difficult. All three are very good options and this thread is filled with good information.

I would suggest purchasing one and seeing how well you respond to it. Then try another and compare it. Remember, what works well for one may not work well for you. All I can say is the mood enhancing ability of OxyMax XT is amazing, at a single cap. The fat burning and appetite control aspects are also top notch.

Again, I would try them out for yourself and go from there. If you do not want to waste money, go for whatever is cheaper first. I know TFSupplements has 13% off OxyMax XT right now with coupon code 17save13

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use fatburners precardio (fasted), in that regard they work well. Taken alone, I'd describe the results as negligible, at least in my experience. Reduce XT was phenomenal for fat loss, however.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using AnabolicMinds mobile app
How so?

I take all 5 capsules of IGNIT3 no issue at all!

One of the few products which really stims me out is probably Muscletech Hardcore? I'm not sure what version, it made me feel like I was on speed. Runny nose, talking fast ?
It probably had a higher dose of Y in there, because no other products stim me out.

BLOODSHR3D hits a bit harder, I go 2 scoops straight off the bat.

IGNIT3 has a great profile, honestly not impressed by many other companies profiles and I haven't tried any recently.

Evomuse make some really exciting fat burners as-well. Spoilt for choice, how much fat do they all burn? Unsure.

If I lived in America, I'd probably be taking ECA! It's works 100%.

If money is a concern, look into non stim options and make a YCA stack!

7-keto is definitely worth a look at, and Olympus Labs UK has it available and on sale quite cheap.

Sorry off topic haha :D

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Points System?
BloodShred
Fat Burning= /10
Feel Good Factor= /10

OxyMax XT
Fat Burning= /10
Feel Good Factor= /10

Ignit3
Fat Burning= /10
Feel Good Factor= /10
I hear ya, caps are a necessity for most people. Powdered versions are just an added bonus for first thing in the morning or the rare occasion you might actually be home during the day. Since you are more or less looking for an all in one (or as close as it gets). I think the most logical option for you would be IGNIT3. Unfortunately, you are just going to have to bite the bullet and give something a try.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll give you an unbiased opinion, I've taken oxy and ignit3. I'd say for the feel good factor oxy wins hands down but I had better results on ignit3 fat loss wise, oxy wasn't far behind, there both really good. I'm after some bloodshr3d raw edition ( love a.y)but have to order from the us so I'm waiting for the supp company's to do a sale so I can buy in bulk