Post Your Supplement Stash! 2017...

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by WAF View Post
    Yah maybe i will it's cold here today -37C maybe i will cause i dont feel like leaving the house unless its the gym and five guys burgers lol.

    On a side note hows this new company Vein? where are you able to pick some up DM me if not site sponsors bud thanks.
    I gotcha big guy
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order


  2. I shall let the butthurt flow when I get home. In the meantime, these two actually have more than me.
    @Alpha1agreda @WAF

    Haha WAF is here already. Brandon read more.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by WAF View Post
    Still have a bit to go 😉 , but your the only one so far that I give a head nod too. What do we win for this? If nothing to win I'm not posting my stash it takes too much work.
    Plus the usual comments get a lil old after awhile. What do you think @smith_69 ?
    Post it ya humble bastard
    Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    Attachment 144955

    All you need
    Mmm....

  4. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    My most recent addition

    Attachment 144945

    I have a whole lot more here and there, and have given
    a great many away to my brother in Chicago. He needs
    it more than I do, and he's my hero! He's a fireman.

    - 7 BCAAS
    - 5 Multi Vitamins
    - 3 Joint Supports
    - 5 Single Vitamins (i.e., B12)
    - Beta Alanine Caps (I like to add extra)
    - More in the mail. (Creatine Coming)
    - Bulk Creatine; ALA; Protein
    - 5 kinds of protein
    - 5 Pres last count
    - 3 Fat Burners
    This is why I like to do these posts with Stashes, I have never heard/seen of Vein Nutrition until RIGHT NOW and am going to check it out!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    This is why I like to do these posts with Stashes, I have never heard/seen of Vein Nutrition until RIGHT NOW and am going to check it out!
    speak to @smith_69 get yourself a coupon code at the same time brother.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post




    Just the begining....
    I don't like where you keep them, they deserve a better place in the house, respect them !!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    I don't like where you keep them, they deserve a better place in the house, respect them !!!
    what do you mean R90 insulation is supposed to preserve them....... jk at op.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by WAF View Post
    Still have a bit to go , but your the only one so far that I give a head nod too. What do we win for this? If nothing to win I'm not posting my stash it takes too much work.
    Plus the usual comments get a lil old after awhile. What do you think @smith_69 ?
    That was all I could think of off the top of my head. I have way more lol. It's just scattered through out 2-3 closets
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    Attachment 144955

    All you need
    Hopefully the fortune reads "Today you will set a new PR" lol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    That was all I could think of off the top of my head. I have way more lol. It's just scattered through out 2-3 closets
    I salute you. figured youd have a few more goodies

  11. Still trying to figure out the best way to add pics now that I just got the app



    Just the stuff I have with me while I'm traveling for work. Name:  20170207_182402.jpg
Views: 610
Size:  107.9 KB

  12. HyperMax XT with AMP? Nice!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by JPARKS42 View Post

    Just the stuff I have with me while I'm traveling for work. Name:  20170207_182402.jpg
Views: 610
Size:  107.9 KB
    Haha you brought that much ish with you for a work trip? ....I will assume it is more than just a couple days

    Also how is that 360 Dream? Wasnt aware that existed, however, 360 is a brand I normally don't look into. Fade Out is solid, only need half a scoop and its lights out for me

  14. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Haha you brought that much ish with you for a work trip? ....I will assume it is more than just a couple days

    Also how is that 360 Dream? Wasnt aware that existed, however, 360 is a brand I normally don't look into. Fade Out is solid, only need half a scoop and its lights out for me
    Usually it's just a week, this time it was two weeks but I only go about 100-300 miles making flying hardly worth it and the pay/mileage is nice on top of having my own vehicle with me and ability to pack as much as I want/need.

    The 360 dreams is surprisingly nice, I got a free sample and was impressed then found it on a BOGO sale and decided not to pass it up. I must say I'm pretty happy with it. The Fade Out is good stuff, I don't like taking it unless I'll be getting 7+ hours of sleep but it does hit hard and I feel terrific the following day. What flavor is yours? I also got this on a BOGO, I opened the Black Currant first, it's an interesting taste but not really for me.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    I shall let the butthurt flow when I get home. In the meantime, these two actually have more than me.
    @Alpha1agreda @WAF

    Haha WAF is here already. Brandon read more.
    Actually you probably have more then me , traded my natty card in for a whole lotta oil lmao
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    Actually you probably have more then me , traded my natty card in for a whole lotta oil lmao
    Hahaha probably. I lost a few tubs of protein and other things while moving.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by JPARKS42 View Post
    Usually it's just a week, this time it was two weeks but I only go about 100-300 miles making flying hardly worth it and the pay/mileage is nice on top of having my own vehicle with me and ability to pack as much as I want/need.

    The 360 dreams is surprisingly nice, I got a free sample and was impressed then found it on a BOGO sale and decided not to pass it up. I must say I'm pretty happy with it. The Fade Out is good stuff, I don't like taking it unless I'll be getting 7+ hours of sleep but it does hit hard and I feel terrific the following day. What flavor is yours? I also got this on a BOGO, I opened the Black Currant first, it's an interesting taste but not really for me.
    Ahhh ok, driving and packing that much stuff is not to bad at all. When I use to travel alot for work I would have to stock samples or trial tubs to bring with me, it was such a pain in the ass.
    Will have to check out that 360 Dreams, always in the market for a decent sleep aid. I got the Fade Out Orange on BOGO and the flavor is not bad at all, was not sure wtf Black Currant was so stayed away. I do 1/2 scoop when I know I am only going to get 6 hours of sleep (aka weekdays), however I did use a 3/4 scoop last weekend and slept for almost 9 hours which is very unlike me ( Usually 8 hours MAX and my body just wakes itself up)
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Ergonine Stash:



    OT/Oximega Stash + Casein , Gut Health, and Vitamin D + Enzymes:



    Small part of Protein Stash:



    More Protein:


    More OT/OxiMega because I always have a year supply on hand so I never have to order any more until next black friday
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Ahhh ok, driving and packing that much stuff is not to bad at all. When I use to travel alot for work I would have to stock samples or trial tubs to bring with me, it was such a pain in the ass.
    Will have to check out that 360 Dreams, always in the market for a decent sleep aid. I got the Fade Out Orange on BOGO and the flavor is not bad at all, was not sure wtf Black Currant was so stayed away. I do 1/2 scoop when I know I am only going to get 6 hours of sleep (aka weekdays), however I did use a 3/4 scoop last weekend and slept for almost 9 hours which is very unlike me ( Usually 8 hours MAX and my body just wakes itself up)
    Haha if I was still flying every week I'd definitely be scooping up all the samples I could get ahold of. There's no way I could fly with all this.

    Haha I wasn't sure wtf Black Currant was either, curiosity got the best of me and I lost lol. I really like the 360 dreams and say it's definitely worth trying if you can find it on sale... it won't hit you quite like Fade Out but it'll provide a nice relaxing feeling and good night's sleep

  20. x2 on the black current flavour Fade Out gamble i lost also. But the Flavour is still new maybe they will revise and improve it. BSL Anesthetized tastes good and does the trick i find just throwing out another option.

  21. Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1486690576.087456.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  193.9 KB what's left of my stash lol it's stuffed but still working on getting rid of most things
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

  22. Keep 'em coming people!!

  23. Huh... OG helladrol, look at that. Good lookin stash
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    HyperMax XT with AMP? Nice!
    One of my favs, very effective...
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. POST PICS OF YOUR SUPPLEMENT STASH!!!
    By punjabimunde in forum General Chat
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 03:23 PM
  2. **Post pics of your supplement stash**
    By Brian5225 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 10:13 PM
  3. **Post Pics of your Supplement Stash**
    By nosnmiveins in forum Supplements
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 08:34 PM
  4. Post your Current Supplements and STASH
    By maddenizor in forum Supplements
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 04:14 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 08:03 AM
Log in
Log in