Is Phosphatic Acid worth doubling up (dosing)?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
panel.jpg

What results are people seeing when doubling up on Mediator PA? Is it worth bumping up the dosage beyond the studied amount?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
It might not be worth taking at all unless you just want a source of healthy fat.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a very impressive label, what supplement is this from?
There is nothing impressive about it. It basically only has PA, and trace amounts of the other stuff (which makes them meaningless).

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is nothing impressive about it. It basically only has PA, and trace amounts of the other stuff (which makes them meaningless).
This. For all intents and purposes, it's just Mediator PA, not that there's anything wrong with that; I'd rather it not have the other things in it honestly, but since they're dosed so low, they can pretty much be regarded as non-significant, so you don't have to worry about what you can take it with or doubling up on the other ingredients.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or concentrated supps - didn't the most recent negative study use actual PA, and not granules?
I was quoting you in regards to the healthy fats. A concentrated product of PA isn't going to contain fats.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As I said in another thread, I tried pure PA products (King and Phospha Muscle) and at the dose of 750mg, the effects were negligible for me (double dosing seems expensive) . I rather take my SL granules at 20g or so and get the other benefits too.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You mean from Soy Lecithin Granules I assume.
Now I understand, sorry. Yes, from the granules. And since the OP has pills... Disregard! I blame Mobile! LOL.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have six bottles. I'll double dose on lift days, see what results I can get...if any.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can't hurt. Run single dose and see how that works first. If not double.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have six bottles. I'll double dose on lift days, see what results I can get...if any.
The studies that I've seen have been on a max of 750mg. I've seen people saying they got more out of higher doses, and I seem to get slightly more vascular on higher doses, but that's all anecdotal. As far as I know, there hasn't been any research on a cap or a point of diminishing returns. Double-dosing a concentrated product is going to be very expensive though.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The studies that I've seen have been on a max of 750mg. I've seen people saying they got more out of higher doses, and I seem to get slightly more vascular on higher doses, but that's all anecdotal. As far as I know, there hasn't been any research on a cap or a point of diminishing returns. Double-dosing a concentrated product is going to be very expensive though.
Thanks, VO2. I received all 6 bottles for free from a friend.