X-Factor Advanced

• Thread starter Deleted member 238667
  • Start date

Deleted member 238667

I just got my X-Factor Advanced in the mail today. I'm running it alongside AbE and Fearn Soy Lecithin. I would have gotten X-Gels (And will if they go on sale), but I got the XF-A for a great deal. I was confused on the dosing. It says take 4-6 caps every day for 8 weeks. However, at that rate, I'd run out in about 2 weeks. People say with X-Gels, you take a few caps only on training days preworkout. I know XF-A is similar in formula, with some other added fish oil, but how many caps should I run to get the most out of it, without having to buy more anytime soon. And is dosing every day really necessary? I plan on training 4-5 days per week.

Sean8616

Sean8616

Awards
Thanks for posting. I'm interested in some feedback on this as well.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
With ArA, 1-1.5g pre-workout on training days only will be sufficient. Some people bump up to 2g, but the difference you'd see probably isn't cost effective

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got my X-Factor Advanced in the mail today. I'm running it alongside AbE and Fearn Soy Lecithin. I would have gotten X-Gels (And will if they go on sale), but I got the XF-A for a great deal. I was confused on the dosing. It says take 4-6 caps every day for 8 weeks. However, at that rate, I'd run out in about 2 weeks. People say with X-Gels, you take a few caps only on training days preworkout. I know XF-A is similar in formula, with some other added fish oil, but how many caps should I run to get the most out of it, without having to buy more anytime soon. And is dosing every day really necessary? I plan on training 4-5 days per week.
Read this thread for in depth detail on ArA: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help-94.html

Deleted member 238667

My main question was how much ArA is in X-Factor Advanced? They have a proprietary blend

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My main question was how much ArA is in X-Factor Advanced? They have a proprietary blend
I would hope the same as every other ArA product on the market. 250mg @ 40% per cap.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Yea, it's the same amount as X-gels to my understanding, however the pills are bigger due to the extras in X-Factor.

I would start this off at 4 per day, workout days only, about a half hour before workouts for the first week to assess your tolerance with DOMS specifically (although I see no difference, many do).

Bump up to 6 per workout day if all signs are good. I think there have been some to see benefit above that dosing as well, but I'm not so sure the benefit is worth the cost of the additional pills.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would start with 4 a day and see how that goes. You can always up the dosage from there.

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Just finished my 50workouts cycle of XFA and i can tell you it's a really good ArA products. The addition of some pain relief ingredients in it worked well too. I can only say that maybe 6caps a day would be the best protocol to follow for best results.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep dose 4 a day so that'd be a gram a day then maybe bump up to 1.5g if you need to.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
How do you guys know there is 250mgs per cap? I thought XFA was a prop blend.

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Well, it could be more if it's 40% Arachidonic Acid Oil in 825mg prop blend!!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
4-8 caps only on workout days. Add LCLT and GMS to increase overall effect (see help guide link above).
Remember MN X-Factor is the original and best ARA product. Don't settle for copies....

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
4-8 caps only on workout days. Add LCLT and GMS to increase overall effect (see help guide link above).
Remember MN X-Factor is the original and best ARA product. Don't settle for copies....
:pat:

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got 3 OG Xfactor 200ct bottles for sale :)

They're expired but cheap!

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know of any good ArA deals out there? It looks like you need just about 3 bottles of x gels or xfacfor advanced to be able to run at a good dose for 8 weeks. So far I'm seeing pretty expensive price tags for each product and I'd prefer not to drop $120-150 for a natty product that might not even do much for me. Any insight would be immensely appreciated!

MMALOVER

MMALOVER

Awards
  • Established
Just bought Element Nutraceuticals 350mg per cap / 100 per bottle for $33.00 per. Had a special, buy 2 and get third bottle free. Free shipping as well.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Just bought Element Nutraceuticals 350mg per cap / 100 per bottle for $33.00 per. Had a special, buy 2 and get third bottle free. Free shipping as well.
Dang that's an awesome deal, thanks for that insight. Do you have experience with Element Nutraceuticals products before? If so are their supplements high quality?

Gregtraweek

Awards
I do not have any previous experience with their products but they have a full range of products with good reviews. It was worth trying.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
I do not have any previous experience with their products but they have a full range of products with good reviews. It was worth trying.
I agree, definitely worth the risk for that price. Are you thinking about logging it? I'd love to get your opinion on it

Gregtraweek

Awards
I would be glad to. Let me know if you would like for me to provide the info from where I made the purchase.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Dang that's an awesome deal, thanks for that insight. Do you have experience with Element Nutraceuticals products before? If so are their supplements high quality?
Be careful with this one, it isn't actually 350mg of Ara active per cap. Technically we could just say 625mg of Ara oil per cap, but we list the standardisation as well which is 250mg of that 625mg is the active.

I do see a 10% there, and that could mean only 35mg of that 350mg is the active. But it's not overly clear

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI element nutraceuticals ArA is more expensive gram for gram than x gels. They use deceptive marketing and labels to tirck consumers. I would try to return it.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be careful with this one, it isn't actually 350mg of Ara active per cap. Technically we could just say 625mg of Ara oil per cap, but we list the standardisation as well which is 250mg of that 625mg is the active.

I do see a 10% there, and that could mean only 35mg of that 350mg is the active. But it's not overly clear
It's definitely 35mg. Shady company.

Gregtraweek

Awards
I appreciate the heads up. I am trying to secure some factual detail from the company. Will keep you posted.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate the heads up. I am trying to secure some factual detail from the company. Will keep you posted.
Good idea. If you have the product in hand, if it is a powder it will be max 10%, if it is a gel cap with oil then you'll have a better chance of it being higher

And yes I work for SNS, but I would much rather see you get OG X Factor over either Advanced or a lower % product!

Gregtraweek

Awards
I really appreciate your concern and feedback. I do not have it in hand yet but as soon as I get it I will fill you in. I too just want to have a good run with a good product.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I really appreciate your concern and feedback. I do not have it in hand yet but as soon as I get it I will fill you in. I too just want to have a good run with a good product.
Feel free to PM me once you do get them, and let me know! You can still get a good run out of them, but you'll have to play it a little more strategicallly

Gregtraweek

Awards
Thanks again jiigzz. Next time there will be no doubt that I will go for the x gels instead of the "perceived value". I look forward to running ara. Currently I am winding down a peak atp/noxygen run and looking for this next go.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established

I noticed that exact same thing when I looked further into it. I'd wager its only 35mg given the 10% statement. I think I've decided that x gels is the way to go. Just gotta save up in the piggy bank to get enough for a decent run!

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Also, for those who lift 6-7 days a week, should x gels be taken every day? Or could it be used before 3 or 4 of them? I ask because obviously if I do the latter then I can run for almost twice as long. Any opinion? Thanks!!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Also, for those who lift 6-7 days a week, should x gels be taken every day? Or could it be used before 3 or 4 of them? I ask because obviously if I do the latter then I can run for almost twice as long. Any opinion? Thanks!!
From my experience, every workout at 6 caps is best. But I workout 3-4 days a week. If you have easier does it workouts, you could drop the caps for those workouts to 4 (3) caps. Experiment with it. Enjoy!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Id either pick 3 or 4 days and run 1.5g, or go 5-6 days at 1g.

Itll get too much to run a high dose for every day you workout

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually run 1.5g 5x a week. But if you run it 4.5 days a week (5 one week, 4 another week) you can stretch the cycle to 7 weeeks, which is a standard cycle.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
I usually run 1.5g 5x a week. But if you run it 4.5 days a week (5 one week, 4 another week) you can stretch the cycle to 7 weeeks, which is a standard cycle.
Yeah that's very true, plus if I think it's going well I could always pick up a third bottle. I think I'll start with 2 bottles and dose 1-1.5g 5 or 6 times a week. Might be a good place to start I'd bet

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that's very true, plus if I think it's going well I could always pick up a third bottle. I think I'll start with 2 bottles and dose 1-1.5g 5 or 6 times a week. Might be a good place to start I'd bet
Good idea. Good luck!